ADVERTISEMENT

Did he really just tweet this??

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006

He is taking sole credit for the relief work in Puerto Rico?? I must have missed Trump "working hard" in PR.

The man needs to be removed from office this week. He is batshit insane. It's time for the dems to start rallying people outside the whitehouse in the hundreds of thousands. This is beyond the pale.

He is taking sole credit for the relief work in Puerto Rico?? I must have missed Trump "working hard" in PR.

The man needs to be removed from office this week. He is batshit insane. It's time for the dems to start rallying people outside the whitehouse in the hundreds of thousands. This is beyond the pale.
Didn't you see him throwing the paper towels?

Just listened to Pod Save America ( guys that worked for OBama) and they were discussing how slow our response was. They were both in Haiti after the earthquake and compared time of response and numbers sent. Not even close. And of course, Haiti isn't even a US territory. But it is an island. Surrounded by water. Big water.

Looks like he read Aloha's post saying he did an excellent job there.......
I'm going to ask you, as an internet friend, to please stop this. I agree with a lot of what you say, not the 9/11 stuff, but other things. But everyone is going to ignore any good points you have when you turn this into a sniping match with Aloha every single time. Feel free to ignore my advice, but I'm a peacemaker at heart.

Reactions: RBB89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT