ADVERTISEMENT

Degenerate Picks '21 - '22

Tonight I've got player props and 2 same game parlays.

J Washington o11.5 rec yds
Claypool o50.5

SGP
Washington o11.5 rec yds, Claypool o50.5, Big Ben o224.5 & Total o36.5 +448
Harris anytime TD & o82.5 rush yds, Dionte Johnson anytime TD & o70.5 rec yds +776

Favorite teaser of the year, or a sure fire loser. :)

Dallas -2 Browns +8.5. I went huge on this one, daddy needs some NIL money for big Mike!

Reactions: sdhoosier
Iona is underdogs against Belmont. I know nothing about Iona other than I listened to Rick speak after he beat Bama.

Way worse things you could bet on. Throw a bet on Iona ML today.

nintchdbpict000270206899.jpg
You’re a fine man sir

I got back in Indiana in time for MNF, and went 4-5 on last night's game, including a parlay @+753 and Harris as first TD scorer at +1130 and Harris anytime @+199

Under's on passing and overs on rushing were the ticket and I can't wait to start giving it back on some college basketball tonight.

who you got tonight?

I'm playing these

St. Louis -125 over Belmont (has moved to -140)
Brown -136 over Merrimac (has moved to -144)

@Paterfamilias feel free to chime in on this thread.

I got back in Indiana in time for MNF, and went 4-5 on last night's game, including a parlay @+753 and Harris as first TD scorer at +1130 and Harris anytime @+199

Under's on passing and overs on rushing were the ticket and I can't wait to start giving it back on some college basketball tonight.

who you got tonight?

I'm playing these

St. Louis -125 over Belmont (has moved to -140)
Brown -136 over Merrimac (has moved to -144)

@Paterfamilias feel free to chime in on this thread.
I've got Texas Tech and Vermont tonight. I don't encourage anybody tailing me though as I'm still getting my cbb footing here early in the season. Might do a small moneyline parlay in addition to the normal bet. Good luck on your plays!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I've got Texas Tech and Vermont tonight. I don't encourage anybody tailing me though as I'm still getting my cbb footing here early in the season. Might do a small moneyline parlay in addition to the normal bet. Good luck on your plays!
Good luck on yours too

Staying away from IU and college hoops in general today and playing NFL

Seattle -8.5
Det/Den u42
LAC -9
Niners/Bengals o48.5
Bears/Pack o43

Good luck!

My bookie text me last week I was up $2300 for 2021. Funny, he has never texted me any other years I have bet with him. Wonder why....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT