ADVERTISEMENT

Degenerate Picks '21 - '22

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
It starts this week for CFB and NFL is now around the corner. Who ya got this week?

Right now, the only game I'm playing is IU +3.5, the over on 46 and IU on ML +144. Since I took those, the total has gone down to 45 and the ML is at +150 on DK. IUFB was an automatic last year in the regular season to cover and nearly automatic SU. Hopefully it translates this year too.

Draft Kings has some easy money deals this weekend. "Pound the over" on UGA/Clemson currently at 26.5 and going lower with a $25 max bet at +100. Tampa Bay +73 -110 $50 max bet.

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh.13
Hope you laid down some long shot money for Mac Jones to be named rookie of the year!

It starts this week for CFB and NFL is now around the corner. Who ya got this week?

Right now, the only game I'm playing is IU +3.5, the over on 46 and IU on ML +144. Since I took those, the total has gone down to 45 and the ML is at +150 on DK. IUFB was an automatic last year in the regular season to cover and nearly automatic SU. Hopefully it translates this year too.

Draft Kings has some easy money deals this weekend. "Pound the over" on UGA/Clemson currently at 26.5 and going lower with a $25 max bet at +100. Tampa Bay +73 -110 $50 max bet.
I just hammered that CU/UGA over...thanks for the tip!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Looking at the over on Western Ill/Ball State at 59.5 and the over on Incarnate Word/Youngstown St at 61.5. Both are available at FD.

I don’t do college football, but will continue my trend of betting every NFL team over under on wins (never lost money). Super fun and a lot comes down to the last week. Will post when I do it.

The Clemson/UGA promo is 1 point scored wins.

Scoreless at 9:14 in the second quarter. After losing my ass on Indiana, this ending in a 0-0 tie isn't out if the realm of possibility.

__e494733c66d641d046a11259f5e426aa.gif

Only playing props tonight.

Elliot rushing u56.5
Evans anytime TD
Brady Pass Attempts u39.5

Reactions: Warison
For $20 or the Bahamas videos I'll delete that post.
Lol I will give u the Bahamas video, just don’t give it out. IU actually called me today and asked me to take a bunch of my videos on Twitter down. 30 minutes later I might be getting a media pass this year and I’m not deleting anything. Might not be able to post more footage, but if I get a press pass? I can play that game!!

Lol I will give u the Bahamas video, just don’t give it out. IU actually called me today and asked me to take a bunch of my videos on Twitter down. 30 minutes later I might be getting a media pass this year and I’m not deleting anything. Might not be able to post more footage, but if I get a press pass? I can play that game!!
Sweet. My PayPal address is the same one for the videos.

Lose the doofy ass straight bill lid if you're a press pass carrier. JMO

Reactions: Spartans9312
Sweet. My PayPal address is the same one for the videos.

Lose the doofy ass straight bill lid if you're a press pass carrier. JMO
Dude, I haven't worn a flat bill since 2012. Not gonna let me live that down huh, lol. PayPal address? Have I paid you for something and forgot about it?

Dude, I haven't worn a flat bill since 2012. Not gonna let me live that down huh, lol. PayPal address? Have I paid you for something and forgot about it?
Just messing with you.

You haven't paid me for anything...yet. Thought for sure the PayPal thing was going to lead to an old guy joke, so I dodged a bullet there.

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
Just messing with you.

You haven't paid me for anything...yet. Thought for sure the PayPal thing was going to lead to an old guy joke, so I dodged a bullet there.
I am beginning to be the old guy, I didn't know if you meant your PayPal was your email and send the videos. Joke went wayyyyy over my head. Ive had a few bong hits. It is the first day of football!!!

Tenn +3.5
Ball St. +22
Indiana St. +28
OSU/Ore over 63.5
Kentucky -5.5

Current line I see for IU is -31.5 o/u 52.5 and will not be touching it after last week's debacle. If I had to pick, I'd take Idaho plus the points and under for the game.

Edit: had Pitt instead of Tenn +3.5 and Tenn is who I meant.

Last edited:
Parlay OSU o63.5, Toledo +17, Florida o58.5.
OSU -14
Indiana -29.5 and o52 (I have to put something on IU)

Non betters don't know what they're missing!

IU saved my day yesterday and put me on the plus side, so I'm way overconfident and playing too many games today.

Titans -2.5
Hawks -2.5
Niners -9 (karma says you have to take that action)
Browns o54.5
Pack o49.5
Pack -3.5

DK has a risk free same game parlay, so why not throw the $25 max bet at it?
Pack -3.5, o49.5, pack -6.5 1H, Kamara anytime TD score. +675

DK also has a profit boost promo for every NFL game today. All my pick above are +$ with no juice

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT