ADVERTISEMENT

Degenerates '22-'23

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Let the bloodshed begin.

I didn't play anything last weekend, but decided to play B1G games this week. In every game involving a B1G team, I took the underdog ATS for a 1/2 unit and the favorite on the ML for 1/4 unit. I thought long and hard about taking the under on every game for a 1/2 unit and decided against it because I hate rooting against scoring. That came back to F&#$ me. I did zero research and just blindly placed these bets on a gut feeling that every B1G team would underperform and every dog would be ready to win their preseason bowl game

Thursday
PSU/PU - I took took PU +3.5 (L) and PSU to Win (W). ATS 0-1, ML 1-0 (o)
Minny/NMST - NMST +38 (P) and Minny to win (W) ATS 0-1-1 ML 2-0 (u)

Friday
IU/UI - UI +3.5 (W) and IU to win (W) ATS 1-1-1 ML 3-0 (u)
MSU/WMU - WMU +19.5 (L) and MSU to win (W) ATS 1-2-1 ML 4-0 (u)

Saturday
RU/BC - Rut +8.5 (W) and BC to win(L) ATS 2-2-1 ML 4-1 (u)
MD/Buff - Buff +21.5 (W) and MD to win (W) ATS 3-2-1 ML 5-1 (u)
UM/CSU - CSU +31 (L) and UM to win (W) ATS 3-3-1 ML 6-1 (u)
Iowa/SDSt - SDST +12.5 (W) Iowa win (W) ATS 4-3-1 ML 7-1 (u)
Neb/NDK - NDK +26.5 (W) Neb win (W) ATS 5-3-1 ML 8-1 (u)
UW/ISU - ISU +36.5 (L) Wiscy win (W) ATS 5-4-1 ML 9-1 (u)
OSU/ND - ND +15.5(W) OSU win (W) 6-4-1 ML 10-1 (u)

Hard to tell with the totals since I didn't lock in a line, but if I go by the closing line on sportsline, I would havecashed every total bet if I'd play the under on every game.

I made money, but some of the ML bets were dumb and I never would have been made otherwise. For example, I had meatchicken at -7245 (they closed at over 8800 LOL). No way I would have normally played played these moneylines. I majorly screwed myself by not playing under across the board, That would have been some major cheese that I pissed away because of my feelings about rooting against scorring.

Follow me for irrelevant example of how to handicap and puss out because ... feels.

Last edited:
Yeah, email me. I’ve been blasting my lats lately, in the best shape of my life - the crippling psychological issues are none of your business. The University of Oh Là Là told me I was good to major in math for them back in the day, too, as if you needed any further proof of personal excellence. I’ll straighten out your ****ing numbers.

EDIT. Accent grave.

Last edited:
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Love the Vikings today against my Packers, sorry to say..should have bet it earlier in the week...

now its Vikes -1

FcYDpXHXkAAnPUg

FcZkKssaIAAjpED

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT