ADVERTISEMENT

Degenerate Picks '21 - '22

Pats - 6
Rams -4 (I may fade the Colts all season)
Lions/Pack o48.5

Edwards - LV o37.5 Rec Yds

The Buccaneers have now won 9 consecutive games while scoring 30+ points in each game (including playoffs)

They are the first team in NFL history to accomplish that feat

Jennifer-Lawrence-bouncy-boobs.gif

Here's what I'm playing today. Maybe fade me if you're wanting to actually make money.

Chiefs/Titans o57.5
Bengals/Raviens o45.5
Rams -16.5 (I know. That's a lot of points.)
Pats -7
Parlay Cards, Saints, Bucs, Rams, Pack on ML with Cinci/Balt o45.5

Player Props:
Matt Ryan o282.5 passing yds 9welcome back Calvin Ridley)
Lockett o46.5 rec yds
Rodgers 0261.5 passing yds
Heinecke u238.5 passing yds
Julio o46.5 rec yds

Anybody got any thoughts on the world series... not a fan of either team and in order to have some interest in watching I need to gamble on it... 😉
Props and same game parlays. That's what I do when I'm not really on either team, but want to have a reason to watch.

My SNF parlay with each leg staked separately.
d5kYRc3.png

Reactions: sdhoosier
Props and same game parlays. That's what I do when I'm not really on either team, but want to have a reason to watch.

My SNF parlay with each leg staked separately.
d5kYRc3.png

Good idea hook...I don't tend to look much at the props..I will look further into that today...let me know if you see anything on tonights game you like...

p.s. Hell of a hit on that parlay!

Good idea hook...I don't tend to look much at the props..I will look further into that today...let me know if you see anything on tonights game you like...

p.s. Hell of a hit on that parlay!
Thanks. If I had any balls, I'd have bet more on it. But what are ya going to do?

Took a quick look at DK and they have Alverez, Tucker, Freeman, Correa & Riley all at .5 for hits total and Albies at 1.5 for total bases. Maybe there's a play in there somewhere.

Thanks. If I had any balls, I'd have bet more on it. But what are ya going to do?

Took a quick look at DK and they have Alverez, Tucker, Freeman, Correa & Riley all at .5 for hits total and Albies at 1.5 for total bases. Maybe there's a play in there somewhere.

I'll check it out... I did lose a prop on total bases earlier this month...had Mookie Betts over 1.5 total bases...he ended up with one hit and two walks...I figured the walks counted as a base and I won.....WRONG...that one hurt!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
this is interesting...problem is how many at bats would he get against Morton?

How Many Total Bases Will Martin Maldonado Collect Against The Braves?

OVER .5+100
UNDER .5-130
It may seem bizarre to place our first World Series prop of the year on a defensive catcher with a .638 career OPS. But Martin Maldonado’s success against Braves starter Charlie Morton speaks for itself.

While a small sample size can skew anything, it’s clear Maldonado has something on Morton. The Houston catcher has seven hits in 13 career at-bats, has struck out just once and walked four times, and owns a 1.282 OPS against Morton.

The Pick: Maldonado OVER .5 Total Bases

this is interesting...problem is how many at bats would he get against Morton?

How Many Total Bases Will Martin Maldonado Collect Against The Braves?

OVER .5+100
UNDER .5-130
It may seem bizarre to place our first World Series prop of the year on a defensive catcher with a .638 career OPS. But Martin Maldonado’s success against Braves starter Charlie Morton speaks for itself.

While a small sample size can skew anything, it’s clear Maldonado has something on Morton. The Houston catcher has seven hits in 13 career at-bats, has struck out just once and walked four times, and owns a 1.282 OPS against Morton.

The Pick: Maldonado OVER .5 Total Bases
That's why it called gambling! haha

@sdhoosier how'd you do with last night's game? The broken leg was a tough one on that Maldonado prop.

I pushed on the total and lost on the stupid prop....He hit a liner out to first in his first at bat...by his second at bat Morton was out and he struck out....he was pinch hit for next time...dumb bet.

I'm leaning toward the over tonight...I'm hoping Houston bats can wake up...Atlanta's got some hitters

Love Packers +6, Watt is out, Dhop didn't practice. GB can run w/o Adams. and Arod is good making shitty players look good.

I'm not sure about the spread in this one. I do like Cobb o45.5 & Ertz o33.5 if I can find decent odds. Dillon o30.5 rushing is interesting too. I have a feeling they'll have Jones running quite a few routes out wide tonight and they'll be on the field together.

edited -
I'm on these tonight

R. Moore o5.5 rushing yds
Jones/Hopkins 1TD each parlay +350
Conner anytime TD
Dillon o30.5 rush yds
Ertz o33.5 rec yds
parlay - Hopkins o59.5, Jones anytime TD, Hopkins anytime TD, Cards ML +688

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the spread in this one. I do like Cobb o45.5 & Ertz o33.5 if I can find decent odds. Dillon o30.5 rushing is interesting too. I have a feeling they'll have Jones running quite a few routes out wide tonight and they'll be on the field together.

edited -
I'm on these tonight

R. Moore o5.5 rushing yds
Jones/Hopkins 1TD each parlay +350
Conner anytime TD
Dillon o30.5 rush yds
Ertz o33.5 rec yds
parlay - Hopkins o59.5, Jones anytime TD, Hopkins anytime TD, Cards ML +688
just keep it simple.... I did take a prop tonight too, Jones over 47.5 receiving!

Bills -14 DK
Bengals -10.5 FD
Titans +3 FD
Titans ML +132 FD
Bucs -4 FD & DK

Props
Jimmy G o207.5
Josh Allen o283.5
Deebo o68.5

Parlay
Bucs, Chiefs, Rams, Bengals, Niners on ML & Titans +3 +703

D Jones o28.5 yds rushing
D Jones o253.5 passing
D Jones anytime TD +330
Booker o47.5 rushing

Parlays
Jones o224.5, Mahomes o249.5, Booker o44.5 rush, Toney o54.5 rec, Kelce o64.5, Giants +14.5 - +750

Jones & Mahomes 5+ passing TDs +200

Colts & Jets tonight. I'm not putting anything on the game with a spread of 10. I don't trust the colts to cover. I'm going to play these props

Taylor o17.5 rec yds -110 FD
Hines o11.5 rec yds -110 FD
White o253.5 pass yds -110 FD

Just found a Mike White Int prop o1.5 +180 DK
He's had 2 in his last 2 games and the Colts have multiple 2 Int games this season.

Last edited:
11/7 money losing picks

Vikes/Ravens o50.5 -110 FD
Chargers -1 -110 DK
Rams -7 -110 FD & DK

Player Props
Jimmy G o204.5 -115 FD
Cousins o268.5 -115 FD
Thielen o58.5 -110 FD
M. Williams 056.5 -110 FD

Parlay
Pats, Bills, Saints, Chargers - ML and Ravens/Vikes o50.5 +666 FD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cavanagh
11/7 money losing picks

Vikes/Ravens o50.5 -110 FD
Chargers -1 -110 DK
Rams -7 -110 FD & DK

Player Props
Jimmy G o204.5 -115 FD
Cousins o268.5 -115 FD
Thielen o58.5 -110 FD
M. Williams 056.5 -110 FD

Parlay
Pats, Bills, Saints, Chargers - ML and Ravens/Vikes o50.5 +666 FD
Dallas -10 only play for 1 o’clock games. Denver gave up trading von. Dak back. Hammer it!!! Take the Ceedee lamb over in yards as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT