ADVERTISEMENT

Davey Blackburn

MaxCoke

Junior
Dec 4, 2010
I would not be surprised if he is charged with murder. I think he hired someone to kill his wife. Why did he do an interview with Inside Edition?

Last edited:
I found it strange that he was talking to media and releasing statements almost immediately; I believe it was the same day. I assumed maybe his faith aided that, but there is no way I'd be able to do that and, more importantly, I wouldn't want to do that. I would probably cuss out the media people camped outside my house.

Also, did he always go to the gym in the morning? Did they steal anything? It all seems so random.

Edit : just read an article that tv's and stuff were stolen and they think the same guy robbed a nearby home and saw Davey leave for the gym; thinking the coast was clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13thman
I found it strange that he was talking to media and releasing statements almost immediately; I believe it was the same day. I assumed maybe his faith aided that, but there is no way I'd be able to do that and, more importantly, I wouldn't want to do that. I would probably cuss out the media people camped outside my house.

Also, did he always go to the gym in the morning? Did they steal anything? It all seems so random.

Edit : just read an article that tv's and stuff were stolen and they think the same guy robbed a nearby home and saw Davey leave for the gym; thinking the coast was clear.

I thought the same thing out of the gate but they have said he is not a suspect. With all the crazy stuff in Indy the past 2 years it doesn't surprise me it would be random. Indy needs to get it's act together.

I would not be surprised if he is charged with murder. I think he hired someone to kill his wife. Why did he do an interview with Inside Edition?

The whole story has a DateLine NBC quality to it. Nothing would surprise me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
If this turns out to be another "Laci Peterson" deal, I'm gonna lose all faith in all humanity.

(Which sadly means I'm rooting for regular murder instead of a conspiracy murder - still proving the depravity of mankind.)

No wonder Superhero movies and shows are coming back.

I'm hoping they re-make/re-do Gunsmoke!

Good guys killing bad guys every week on TV is what this country needs MORE of.

And Festus

And Doc

And Chester

And that chick who ran the whorehouse above the saloon...

A new, updated Gunsmoke! would be GREAT!

Scott Peterson was cleared too in the beginning ... I have heard Davey was controlling ... would not let her drive for one thing. I think things unravel for him quicker than Scott Peterson.

Last edited:
Who uses the name Davey? It's pretty much a one of a kind name ... He thinks he is special ... a narcissist personalty. Going on Inside Edition? That's just wrong. Apparently more TV is on the way. Why?

I thought the same thing out of the gate but they have said he is not a suspect. With all the crazy stuff in Indy the past 2 years it doesn't surprise me it would be random. Indy needs to get it's act together.

Indy is turning into a s*** hole. It's making Louisville look safe!

Who uses the name Davey? It's pretty much a one of a kind name ... He thinks he is special ... a narcissist personalty. Going on Inside Edition? That's just wrong. Apparently more TV is on the way. Why?
How else is a preacher supposed to get to the next level?

Davey ..
Daaaaaavey Crockett
King of the wild frontier

I've been thinking this to myself all week.Got suspicious from the very first when the cops were reluctant to release any info.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT