ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Feeney goes to the Los Angeles........... Chargers

Being rated as a very good pick in most draft report cards. Good for him. He should start right away with that team.

Reactions: 76-1
I am still trying to reconcile Dan's being held out four games with concussion symptoms with the actions or inactions that resulted in the downfall of CKW. Perhaps the neurologists had some things to evaluate that were more black and white than some other types of injuries.

I am a big fan the efforts to minimize head trauma in the games at all levels. But don't get me started with tackle football in junior high school with inadequate gear and questionable oversight.

Last edited:
Reactions: travlinhoosier
I am still trying to reconcile Dan's being held out four games with concussion symptoms with the actions or inactions that resulted in the downfall of CKW. Perhaps the neurologists had some things to evaluate that were more black and white than some other types of injuries.

I am a big fan the efforts to minimize head trauma in the games at all levels. But don't get me started with tackle football in junior high school with inadequate gear and questionable oversight.
I'm still ticked off at the d.a., third string type LB from Ball State who dove at Feeney purposely head to head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT