ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Dakich Out at ESPN . . .

There’s so little actual IU basketball intellect or discussion here that it encourages the likes of several of my ardent admirers. It also encourages the complainers, who keep posting in a thread that could’ve easily died a long time ago.
simple solution. You and CS2 put each other on ignore. BAM! Problem solved. The rest of us are beyond sick of hearing about the tailgate invites. Otherwise you're going to see a lot of people put you on ignore, and soon you will just be arguing with yourself, assuming you aren't already doing that.

Every thread becomes another Birnk/CS2 cat fight. It has to stop.

Reactions: Birnk403
simple solution. You and CS2 put each other on ignore. BAM! Problem solved. The rest of us are beyond sick of hearing about the tailgate invites. Otherwise you're going to see a lot of people put you on ignore, and soon you will just be arguing with yourself, assuming you aren't already doing that.

Every thread becomes another Birnk/CS2 cat fight. It has to stop.
I stepped out of if for a few days and it continued on without me just fine filling pages 16-18 with our uber troll doing...what he does... with others.

When Birky/ordy/kerncounty here was in the penalty box for several weeks not long ago none of this crap went on. It was generally basketball discussion.

I will let you figure it out.

I stepped out of if for a few days and it continued on without me just fine filling pages 16-18 with our uber troll doing...what he does... with others.

When Birky/ordy/kerncounty here was in the penalty box for several weeks not long ago none of this crap went on. It was generally basketball discussion.

I will let you figure it out.
I didn’t see basketball mentioned one time in your post! I think you need professional help. Everything you post you mention Ordfan. Your getting to be boring.

Reactions: Birnk403
I didn’t see basketball mentioned one time in your post! I think you need professional help. Everything you post you mention Ordfan. Your getting to be boring.
1. You are wrong
2. I was responding to a post about your buddy and his boorish behaviour here...hence, the mention.

This is his MO. He became furious when I pointed out his inaccuracy, and he kept doubling down. The serial stalking, the tailgate fiasco, the threats of doxxing . . . He’s a strange and likely troubled person. And, no, he’ll never talk IU basketball, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Courtsensetwo
ed745093e8f7789950e065e840effe7d.jpg

what's truly amazing about this thread is that, at various points in time, we we discussing Dakich for political office, the Bad Orange Man, the vaccine debate. No matter what direction a thread launches into, it always seems to land on the same spot (may be better to say....lands in the same pile of dogshit?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT