ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Dakich Out at ESPN . . .

LOL! Your entire existence here is as a cowardly fraud, PranksterMary/Ordy/etc.. Added to that is the fact that you have no shame. It wasn't very long ago that you dodged @Grateful Redbeard 's invitation for you to meet him at his tailgater. It was one of the most disgraceful and cowardly thing ever seen on this board. Do you think everyone forgot that? It can be linked so any denial will be yet another proven lie should you dare.

I thought you were permanently banned, again, but I you're back. Apparently you got away with a suspension this time. It won't be long for you to get that permanent ban. Aim high - or low, in your case.
Ah, another idiotic message from the poster who has continually claims to have me on ignore yet still manages to follow me around like a desperate stalker. Love how deep into your ignorant mind I live rent free. All because you made a false claim about the ‘81 IU team that I corrected, only for you to throw a childish temper tantrum that continues to this day. Why someone like you is allowed to post here is a mystery, especially given how little you know about IU basketball.

Unlike Court, I didn’t dodge anyone‘s tailgate. Redhead went quiet after stating that je had a 4:30 dinner and that he would need to leave his car in the MS lot because he couldn’t control his drinking. Court simply ran away in fear after admitting he didn’t attend.

Always love when you rant and rave from your trailer . . . Please never stop. Your cowardly energy makes me smile.

He counts on the hope that people don't remember what he wrote. We can count on him vehemently denying things that are easily proven to be true. He gets off on it.
Another poster who claims to ignore me yet doesn’t. Yoir insecurity and inferiority is adorable. Six stalking posts on one thread . . . that’s really pathetic and more than a little creepy. Congrats on your really strange and sad desperation.

Last edited:
That is none of your business
Sorry comrade, since you are NOW POSTING ON THE IU BOARD, I thought the IU posters might like to know why you hate IU so much.

If they really wanted to know, they could just go to the Purdue boards & see for them selves.

Hope you weren't banished from the Purdue boards, again?

Yikes

:O

Ah, another idiotic message from the poster who has continually claims to have me on ignore yet still manages to follow me around like a desperate stalker. Love how deep into your ignorant mind I live rent free. All because you made a false claim about the ‘81 IU team that I corrected, only for you to throw a childish temper tantrum that continues to this day. Why someone like you is allowed to post here is a mystery, especially given how little you know about IU basketball.

Unlike Court, I didn’t dodge anyone‘s tailgate. Redhead went quiet after stating that je had a 4:30 dinner and that he would need to leave his car in the MS lot because he couldn’t control his drinking. Court simply ran away in fear after admitting he didn’t attend.

Always love when you rant and rave from your trailer . . . Please never stop. Your cowardly energy makes me smile.
Hilarious! Everything you just posted is a lie. Everyone knows that, including you. You’re a very strange guy.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Sorry comrade, since you are NOW POSTING ON THE IU BOARD, I thought the IU posters might like to know why you hate IU so much.

If they really wanted to know, they could just go to the Purdue boards & see for them selves.

Hope you weren't banished from the Purdue boards, again?

Yikes

I’ve never been banned from the Purdue board or any rivals board for that matter. Wtf are you talking about? Spouting off lies AGAIN

I hate to hear this. I thought he was one of the best.

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Hilarious! Everything you just posted is a lie. Everyone knows that, including you. You’re a very strange guy.
Another post from the resident idiot. There’s no bigger liar here than you. Sorry you got so upset about my correction. If I can help fill in the sizable gaps in your IU hoops knowledge, you know where to desperately stalk me like the creeper you are. And I absolutely love how I live on your feeble mind. It’s precious.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Fraud
Coward
Triggered
Insecure
Inadequate
Alone
Friendless

all these words describe you Birnk403

I’ve never been banned from the Purdue board or any rivals board for that matter. Wtf are you talking about? Spouting off lies AGAIN
On the Purdue board, you claimed/BRAGGED you were banned multiple times on the IU board.

With all your IU hatred over there, nobody ever had any reason to challenge that. Now you come here & are trying to cover up your IU hatred.

Btw, your idiotic name says it all

On the Purdue board, you claimed/BRAGGED you were banned multiple times on the IU board.

With all your IU hatred over there, nobody ever had any reason to challenge that. Now you come here & are trying to cover up your IU hatred.

Btw, your idiotic name says it all

I did not. Prove it, liar.

Hard for me to view anything over there, since you had me banned. You also like to delete & edit your posts, & other posts, while increasing the margin lines. Just don't bring that childish stuff over here.

So now you are blaming me for all of the tactics that you used. Such a troll- and a liar.

So now you are blaming me for all of the tactics that you used. Such a troll- and a liar.
I'm sure if a poster on this board wants to see your antics, they can go to the Purdue boards & see for themselves. You remind me of MyTeamIsOnTheFloor.

Btw, say hello to gd4now, & the others

I'm sure if a poster on this board wants to see your antics, they can go to the Purdue boards & see for themselves. You remind me of MyTeamIsOnTheFloor.

Btw, say hello to gd4now, & the others

They will see a lot of posts from me- but nothing like you describe. Are you trying to drive traffic to that board?

Everything in this post is true- and I would hope so! I can’t imagine how messed up my head would be if that woman was my mother.
On the Purdue boards, you made it a habit of attacking others, early & often. Others can go there & see for themselves.

Are you now saying you never attacked N. Eastern's mom?

Now you can go delete/edit those ignorant/pathetic posts.

Have at it

Good luck

On the Purdue boards, you made it a habit of attacking others, early & often. Others can go there & see for themselves.

Have at it

Good luck
I don’t see how this is relevant to what you have been saying.

If telling Tamala that her grammar is headache inducing after she was attacking me for criticizing her son’s play is an attack on her, then sure. I did that. What’s your point? You said that I said I have been banned on this board multiple times- which is a lie. Where is your evidence on that point?

I don’t see how this is relevant to what you have been saying.

If telling Tamala that her grammar is headache inducing after she was attacking me for criticizing her son’s play is an attack on her, then sure. I did that. What’s your point? You said that I said I have been banned on this board multiple times- which is a lie. Where is your evidence on that point?
As a previous poster here already stated, & it's best not to post if you're the parent of a player, but you went after her anyway. Now you can deny trying to gather others on the Purdue board to put me on ignore. I told you to go for it. You said in a Purdue board post you had previously been banned there several times. Not much I can do if you go back & erase it.

As I said before, if anyone wants to see what you're made of, go to the Purdue boards & see for yourselves.

As a previous poster here already stated, & it's best not to post if you're the parent of a player, but you went after her anyway. Now you can deny trying to gather others on the Purdue board to put me on ignore. I told you to go for it. You said in a Purdue board post you had previously been banned there several times. Not much I can do if you go back & erase it.

As I said before, if anyone wants to see what you're made of, go to the Purdue boards & see for yourselves.
IUhillybilly is a liar. Nowhere on any board have I ever said that I have been banned on any board. That would be a lie-something all to familiar to you. I have never been banned on any board.
I supposed I’m attacking you by calling you a liar whenever you lie?

Reactions: mathboy
IUhillybilly is a liar. Nowhere on any board have I ever said that I have been banned on any board. That would be a lie-something all to familiar to you. I have never been banned on any board.
I supposed I’m attacking you by calling you a liar whenever you lie?

If they want to know the real 'IUhaterade', they need do no more than see the real you on the Purdue boards.

Grammar, grammar. "I supposed I'm ..."

You attacked Mrs. Eastern, others could easily do the same to you, right here & other instances. :O

Case closed

lol. The typo that I just made is not even close to the grammar issue that I am speaking of with Treed. You aren’t even accurate that her name is Mrs. Eastern. 1) She isn’t married. 2) Her name is Tamala Reed. The Eastern part comes from Nojel’s father.
Goodbye Liar/Hillbilly. I came here to correct some inaccuracies in the reporting about Dan Dakich and you once again have proven yourself to be a loathsome creature that has no friends. Maybe you should figure out why that is- if you don’t want to die friendless. I am putting you on ignore (for the first time on this board) as I can no longer stomach coming here just to read more of your bullcrap.

"I supposed I'm attacking you ..."

Wow, keep talking/typing like that & you'll make everyone look smarter than you, including Tamala Reed.

& you're calling me hillbilly? :)

"I supposed I'm attacking ..." :)

You're too ignorant to be dangerous

:)

Have at it

Good luck

Wouldn't attacking a players mom, a Purdue players mom at that, get him banned from the Purdue board?

Your thinking on this one is backwards.

Ordy/birnky called Memorial “goose poop stadium where every seat has a turd”.
So very clever
Any chance you could link that?

Memorial Stadium looked great yesterday on a sun splashed day, though the outcome was less than we IU fans were hoping for on homecoming. Sorry you missed it.

Any chance you could link that?

Memorial Stadium looked great yesterday on a sun splashed day, though the outcome was less than we IU fans were hoping for on homecoming. Sorry you missed it.
Lol.
Perfect day for you guys. Big PU win and far more importantly an IU loss.
I didn’t miss shit ace. And yes I can link it.

Lol.
Perfect day for you guys. Big PU win and far more importantly an IU loss.
I didn’t miss shit ace. And yes I can link it.
Ah, the notoriously weak and totally inaccurate Purdue reference (Like IU, you know nothing about them, either). By the way, if you could link it, you would, but you can’t, and we both know it. Sure was a nice day at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington yesterday. Too bad you missed it yet again. I realize you’re not a graduate, but many non grads attend games. You should try it sometime, Ace.

Ah, the notoriously weak and totally inaccurate Purdue reference (Like IU, you know nothing about them, either). By the way, if you could link it, you would, but you can’t, and we both know it. Sure was a nice day at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington yesterday. Too bad you missed it yet again. I realize you’re not a graduate, but many non grads attend games. You should try it sometime, Ace.
DING.
Lol. Did enjoy you getting absolutely hammered on this thread.

DING.
Lol. Did enjoy you getting absolutely hammered on this thread.
DING!

”Hammered” is when Courty keeps getting slammed for extending a tailgate invitation and then running away like a frightened girl rather than admit it was bogus and that you don’t even attend the games (some of your old Peegs friends were very helpful!). Not as bad as you being again exposed as a liar for your moronic whopper about Crean and Glass, but nearly as funny. Always a pleasure to live in your head, rent free.

Now, are you ever going to keep your promise and put me on ignore, or are you just going to stalk me forever and ever? Your call, Ace.

DING!

”Hammered” is when Courty keeps getting slammed for extending a tailgate invitation and then running away like a frightened girl rather than admit it was bogus and that you don’t even attend the games (some of your old Peegs friends were very helpful!). Not as bad as you being again exposed as a liar for your moronic whopper about Crean and Glass, but nearly as funny. Always a pleasure to live in your head, rent free.

Now, are you ever going to keep your promise and put me on ignore, or are you just going to stalk me forever and ever? Your call, Ace.
dude you got ab-so-lutly hammered here.

I will link soon Ordy. Soon

dude you got ab-so-lutly hammered here.

I will link soon Ordy. Soon

Still waiting for you to show up in the Hoosier Hundred lot, just like you promised. I realize you’re too embarrassed by getting exposed as a liar about Glass and Crean, but I skipped breakfast just so I could eat your phantom burritos and drink your lousy bloodies. Such a no character act to not even come to the game, let alone feed me. Lol. Do better, Ace.

ziontucky@gmail.com
ziontucky@yahoo.com

Still waiting for you to show up in the Hoosier Hundred lot, just like you promised. I realize you’re too embarrassed by getting exposed as a liar about Glass and Crean, but I skipped breakfast just so I could eat your phantom burritos and drink your lousy bloodies. Such a no character act to not even come to the game, let alone feed me. Lol. Do better, Ace.

ziontucky@gmail.com
ziontucky@yahoo.com
Was there yesterday big guy. Talked about on the FB board. You should join. Oh...wait sorry

Was there yesterday big guy. Talked about on the FB board. You should join. Oh...wait sorry
No you weren’t. We both know that. You could’ve avoided this most recent embarrassment had you simply not extended an invitation and then not shown up. Deleting your Twitter account to avoid it and then not responding to my numerous offers of discreet communications only revealed you as a frightened fraud. I realize you’re embarrassed (and you should be) but, like nearly all of your issues here, your wounds were largely self inflicted, Ace. By the way, that list gets longer just about every time you show up here. Maybe you need a long vacation, huh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT