ADVERTISEMENT

Damages

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Why aren’t the students in these encampments and those inside damaged buildings being charged for the cleanup?

My sophomore year at IU I was shocked at registration when I had a charge for damages at Wissler 3 from my freshman year. I didn’t even participate in whatever the damages were but I paid if I wanted to register.

Why aren’t the students in these encampments and those inside damaged buildings being charged for the cleanup?

My sophomore year at IU I was shocked at registration when I had a charge for damages at Wissler 3 from my freshman year. I didn’t even participate in whatever the damages were but I paid if I wanted to register.

How do you know they won't be?

• Haha
Reactions: jet812 and ulrey
You want to make a wager?

How are they supposed to be charged for cleanup when it's been a couple days and I would bet high dollars that an invoice hasn't even been written out.

If someone is arrested and did damage, I'll bet you they have to pay for damages.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

I believe some students have already been expelled, with more expulsions coming. That's a bigger hit than a fine/bill.

Of course, that's a hammer that can't be applied to the outside agitators. Just have to rely on law enforcement for outsiders who were destructive.

Reactions: BradStevens
I believe some students have already been expelled, with more expulsions coming. That's a bigger hit than a fine/bill.

Of course, that's a hammer that can't be applied to the outside agitators. Just have to rely on law enforcement for outsiders who were destructive.
But the police are bad. I think they should just stay away and let these colleges eat themselves.

Didn’t realize there had been expulsions. I agree that’s much bigger deal than an assessment from the school.

Reactions: Bowlmania
But the police are bad. I think they should just stay away and let these colleges eat themselves.
What is your major malfunction? Why would you say such a stupid thing?

I've got cops in my family, and worked closely with cops for several years. Several are some of the finest people I've known.

Go back under a rock.

Those that were expelled will sue and eventually be re-instated and probably even be rewarded with some type on monetary award because of mental anguish.

Reactions: ulrey
What is your major malfunction? Why would you say such a stupid thing?

I've got cops in my family, and worked closely with cops for several years. Several are some of the finest people I've known.

Go back under a rock.

should have sent Capitol cops in on a special assignment to clear the campuses just to eff with everyone

The judicial branches are completely compromised with partisan, leftist woke bullshit. This country is fvcked

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT