ADVERTISEMENT

Dakich recent statements?

It only matters if it is there is a common person to many incidents. Elston confirmed there were issues between Green and Romeo last year. My son spent a lot of time with Elston when he was in town for a tournament his bank was sponsoring. I don't know details except he indicated Green was the one with the problem.

Green was suspended once. We assumed it was for drugs, but there wasn't any confirmation. Could it have been for a fight or bad behavior?

I don't have a problem if the incident was a matter of a player calling out another for effort or not doing what they are supposed to do. I can only think of a small number of players that have played well enough to be qualified to do that. Green isn't one of those
Archie needs to get Green off the team and now! Yes, he can hit shots periodically, but when it comes down to taking over a game, Green couldn't throw the ball in the ocean and he turns the ball over, giving the game to the opposing team! Green sucks!!

Exactly. It’s complete nonsense, but that’s par for the course (or should I say court?).

Don't even try blaming this thread on me Ord.

Actually many IU grads were not happy with the character and academic aspects of several on the Sampson roster. I understand that many of the non-grads were less concerned with the "just win baby" mentality common among subway alumni of major programs.

The fact that you say this is "dumb" is all we need to know about you. Academics and character matter to many of us.

Last edited:

Actually many IU grads were not happy with the character and academic aspects of several on the Sampson roster. I understand that many of the non-grads were less concerned with the "just win baby" mentality common among subway alumni of major programs.

The fact that you say this is "dumb" is all we need to know about you. Academics and character matter to many of us.
I didn’t respond to you, Ace, but only to the abjectly ignorant assertion made by some unknowing idiot that Dakich lacked credibility with regard to IU basketball. It was either a blatant lie or just incredibly stupid, but it reveals that it is the poster who lacks credibility. But we already knew that, didn’t we? And whomever uttered such nonsense knows nothing of IU or her academic or athletic heritage. Again, it was just some rube with no sense of anything other than his or her uneducated views.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I didn’t respond to you, Ace, but only to the abjectly ignorant assertion made by some unknowing idiot that Dakich lacked credibility with regard to IU basketball. It was either a blatant lie or just incredibly stupid, but it reveals that it is the poster who lacks credibility. But we already knew that, didn’t we? And whomever uttered such nonsense knows nothing of IU or her academic or athletic heritage. Again, it was just some rube with no sense of anything other than his or her uneducated views.

You used my name in the post ordy. Your fanboy knobslobber of Dakich is cute though.

And yes, most of us have much higher expectations for a kid who has the honor of wearing the jersey. Your defense of poor students and poor character players is not surprising.

"Just win baby" works for people like you. But not for most of us.

You used my name in the post ordy. Your fanboy knobslobber of Dakich is cute though.
You don’t read well which, given your lack of formal education, isn’t surprising.

Back to the subject at hand: Weren’t those comments about DD’s lack of credibility the most uninformed views you’ve ever read? They were so mind numbingly uninformed that I’m sure even you would agree that the person who uttered them is a complete idiot and obviously not someone with any understanding of IU basketball. Dakich just sits back and laughs at fools like that.

You don’t read well which, given your lack of formal education, isn’t surprising.

Back to the subject at hand: Weren’t those comments about DD’s lack of credibility the most uninformed views you’ve ever read? They were so mind numbingly uninformed that I’m sure even you would agree that the person who uttered them is a complete idiot and obviously not someone with any understanding of IU basketball. Dakich just sits back and laughs at fools like that.

You might want to google "credibility" and use it in context before you embarrass yourself further.

You might want to google "credibility" and use it in context before you embarrass yourself further.
You might not want to ever use the word “credibility” again, since you’ve been roundly repudiated on this topic. The original poster who made the comments about Dakich was an ignorant fraud. I’m certain we can agree on that fact.

Dakich brings up an incident (naming no names) Fischer doesn't correct him or say otherwise and adds Miller's hands are tied or something like that.

I think the rumor mill just assumes it's Smith and Green. You can always listen to the podcast from that day but there's not much there.

He may have said that, too, but he talked about an incident during free throws and named Smith and Green. This was before Don Fischer was on.

Why do you (and others) think IU grads have some sort of morality advantage over other human beings who don’t have the same sheep skin? Who thinks like that?

I have two degrees from IU but that doesn’t make me any better or worse than the next person. Quit making our alumni look bad with your unwarranted arrogance.

He took that crown from IUScott once Scott became GAScott. And he’s never put it down.
The board's two champion dunces think someone else is dumb. That's funny stuff. You two are the Beavis and Butt-Head of the board, but less mature and intelligent.

best-mtv-tv-shows-u3

Why do you (and others) think IU grads have some sort of morality advantage over other human beings who don’t have the same sheep skin? Who thinks like that?

I have two degrees from IU but that doesn’t make me any better or worse than the next person. Quit making our alumni look bad with your unwarranted arrogance.
He’s not an IU grad so he won’t have a credible answer for you.

You might not want to ever use the word “credibility” again, since you’ve been roundly repudiated on this topic. The original poster who made the comments about Dakich was an ignorant fraud. I’m certain we can agree on that fact.

DD Fanboi

Most major programs have non-grad fans that are generally...generally less concerned about character and academics than their grad counterparts. KY is the posterchild for this concept.

You claim to be a grad and many would question that...How did you feel about that roster?

Dan Dakich great Bowling Green record Dan
Here is what I don't get. How many people even get the opportunity to be a head coach? How many are successful as far as winning 60% of their games? Yet people want to slam a guy that at least did it when they have never done it. Dan had the opportunity to be an assistant coach at IU. He served IU well. Then he got the opportunity to be at Bowling Green. How many win big at Bowling Green? I think they won the conference championship while he was there which was rare for them. Then he gets the chance to be the head coach at West Virginia which was a step up. But he didn't like what he heard from them after taking the job, so he turned them down on principle. And you want to slam the guy? At least he did it.

Most major programs have non-grad fans that are generally...generally less concerned about character and academics than their grad counterparts. KY is the posterchild for this concept.

You claim to be a grad and many would question that...How did you feel about that roster?
I care about basketball. This isn’t a morality contest. Hop off your high horse.

I care about basketball. This isn’t a morality contest. Hop off your high horse.
He’s not an IU guy. Too many times when I’ve caught him lying or trying to be his way through things. He’s a fraud.

He’s not an IU guy. Too many times when I’ve caught him lying or trying to be his way through things. He’s a fraud.

What was your section in Jacksonville? Near mine?

Where are your season tix for FB? Near mine?

What is your tailgate space in the white lot...Near mine?

Where are your season tix for BB? Near mine?

Did you live in Teter Thompson? Near me?

Did you live on N Jordan near me?

Just stop.

Just F'ing stop

No one buys your crap

Just stop.

No one buys your crap

You’re the one I’ve caught lying on multiple occasions over the last few weeks, and you’ve been stomping around ever since by stalking me. And then you brag about frequenting a racist site as if that’s a good thing. The only person full of crap is you. IUF. Kevin Warren. Jersey. IU grad. Dakich. You got nothing, troll boy. Rent free.

You’re the one I’ve caught lying on multiple occasions over the last few weeks, and you’ve been stomping around ever since by stalking me. And then you brag about frequenting a racist site as if that’s a good thing. The only person full of crap is you. IUF. Kevin Warren. Jersey. IU grad. Dakich. You got nothing, troll boy. Rent free.

Dear god...you are sick

Dear god...you are sick

For not tolerating your constant lying? You tried to bs your way through some stuff about the IUF and then admitted you didn’t know anything about it. You pretended to know about Kevin Warren and I easily proved you were making things up. You bragged about frequenting a racist hate site. That’s disgusting in every way. You and I both know this, and we both know you’ve chosen to follow me around because of it. Can’t you even be honest about that? Rent free.

For not tolerating your constant lying? You tried to bs your way through some stuff about the IUF and then admitted you didn’t know anything about it. You pretended to know about Kevin Warren and I easily proved you were making things up. You bragged about frequenting a racist hate site. That’s disgusting in every way. You and I both know this, and we both know you’ve chosen to follow me around because of it. Can’t you even be honest about that? Rent free.
Speaking of rent free...
6 8 5

The sexual tension between you guys is getting annoying. Fk already ..

That is one heck of a comment.

This thread sucks.

@Courtsensetwo you're just as responsible as the whichever troll it is you're responding to because you don't let it die and just keep responding. This isn't the first thread that you've done this to. It's pretty weak and you're giving him exactly what he wants.

This thread sucks.

@Courtsensetwo you're just as responsible as the whichever troll it is you're responding to because you don't let it die and just keep responding. This isn't the first thread that you've done this to. It's pretty weak and you're giving him exactly what he wants.
He’s upset with me because I caught him on several lies on here and he won’t let it go. He knows it, too.

This thread sucks.

Sorry, but the mods essentially asked us to vaporize him. They banned him dozens of times but won't ban by IP. He has destroyed this forum and most of us are posting bball talk elsewhere. this is what they asked for...they got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT