ADVERTISEMENT

Dakich back on Indy radio.... WXNT AM 1430

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff
You don't want IU to win?

I would say defense should be a major subject too. Is Indiana tough defensively? It seems like people can shoot or drive any way they choose.
This “shoot or drive” you speak of, this mentality, is the way in the NBA. What does that tell us at our level, the college level where volume speaks in tweets heard coaching?

Everybody wants to shoot and drive. The issue defensively is how do you take away those things from your opponent?
Like everything else in life, sports are overanalyzed, thanks to the wonders of social media...the interconnectedness of it all. Change is rapid these days. For some this is good, good for those of lesser life, while for others, a threat to the way we are, bad for those of better life.

Forgive my wandering in thought. It just felt good, good like maybe I was on the right track, on my way back.

Like everything else in life, sports are overanalyzed, thanks to the wonders of social media...the interconnectedness of it all. Change is rapid these days. For some this is good, good for those of lesser life, while for others, a threat to the way we are, bad for those of better life.

Forgive my wandering in thought. It just felt good, good like maybe I was on the right track, on my way back.
Puff puff give damnit.

Today Dan interviewed Coach Josh Shertz of Indiana State. It was a great interview because Dan asked good questions and let Coach Shertz talk. I tell ya. I got tingles listening to Coach Shertz talk about offense defense and coaching philosophy. He said his offense was a modern motion offense with a set of principles and concepts. I think Dan's show is archived so any of you wanting to listen can go and do so.

Reactions: ulrey
Today Dan interviewed Coach Josh Shertz of Indiana State. It was a great interview because Dan asked good questions and let Coach Shertz talk. I tell ya. I got tingles listening to Coach Shertz talk about offense defense and coaching philosophy. He said his offense was a modern motion offense with a set of principles and concepts. I think Dan's show is archived so any of you wanting to listen can go and do so.
I’ll admit this sort of content is Dan’s strength.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT