ADVERTISEMENT

Dakich back on Indy radio.... WXNT AM 1430

So, I wonder how much you make on a station ranked next to last?
Is it a 4 hour morning drive slot? Like 6A to 10 A?

Based on personal experience as a former SM in the Indy market I can answer your first question with the unequivocal answer....

...barely enough to keep the transmitter turned on... if they're lucky.
But that's all they probably want or need.

It's nothing than an overflow station for Cumulus Media's viable signals.

A lot of the FM stations in Indy are having a hard time even giving away their time any more.... And AM?? Fugetaboutit!!!

He'll be on from noon to 3pm.

You’re in every Dakich post.. You seem to care a lot .
Because making fun of him is fun and easy. Fanboys always try to point out things like “you care because you posted”. Easy to see you are one of those. You guys love him.

Reactions: YOTHN
So, I wonder how much you make on a station ranked next to last?
Is it a 4 hour morning drive slot? Like 6A to 10 A?
I heard it was 12-3p.m. Now it will be interesting to see how well Dan does there. Will he be able to get better ratings? Time will tell. I like it that Dan call keep his Outkick gig while doing this radio show. It was what he had at The Fan until the radio station forced him to pick one and he picked Outkick over them.

I heard it was 12-3p.m. Now it will be interesting to see how well Dan does there. Will he be able to get better ratings? Time will tell. I like it that Dan call keep his Outkick gig while doing this radio show. It was what he had at The Fan until the radio station forced him to pick one and he picked Outkick over them.
Keep to sports and throw out the politics

Reactions: Sobchak_Security
Is that Dan’s story? That he had to pick one? Lmfao.
He always has a nice big lie about leaving a job. Everyone knows he got fired again.

It’s funny when people defend his brand.

what's his "brand" lol?

loud mouth?

expert on everything?

amateur bully?

Dakich went full Trump turd which means he knows everything and that nothing is what it appears. only they know the truth.

Dan Dakich is the gatekeeper and keymaster to the truth.

Reactions: nichlee
what's his "brand" lol?

loud mouth?

expert on everything?

amateur bully?

Dakich went full Trump turd which means he knows everything and that nothing is what it appears. only they know the truth.

Dan Dakich is the gatekeeper and keymaster to the truth.
But did he? Many of these types don’t even believe what they say.

Reactions: Vern Pain
Picked Outkick haha.

C'mon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT