ADVERTISEMENT

Curious Case of MH 370, 8 years on.

True but not to the family. But closure is important to families involved -- that's why we have funerals.
Of course the family wants closure. All kinds of mysteries go unsolved. How many thousands of missing children are there? Why isn’t $200 million being spent on finding them? They might still be alive. That’s just one example.

Of course the family wants closure. All kinds of mysteries go unsolved. How many thousands of missing children are there? Why isn’t $200 million being spent on finding them? They might still be alive. That’s just one example.

Sure but you cant expect the Malaysian, Australian gov't to pay for those searches right?

Sure but you cant expect the Malaysian, Australian gov't to pay for those searches right?
If the children are missing Malaysian or Australia, I suppose they could why not? Those governments can spend their money however they want. It’s just an absurd waste of money as far as I’m concerned. I don’t see how anyone can argue there aren’t better ways to spend that money.

860.jpeg

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT