ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo “The case never should have been brought”

Because my point was entirely about this thread. I wasn't discussing the history of shit. I was simply pointing out that Hickory has done nothing in this thread to deserve the kind of vitriol you are spewing at him, so you are obviously responding to his name, rather than his content. That's it.
Please shut this thread down, it's useless and repetitive.

Reactions: UncleMark
I'm not fine with everything they post but you described them in a way that was not close to accurate.

And, for the record, DANC is unquestionably the biggest shitposter here and is probably behind only one other guy in terms of the number of vile insults he hurls at other posters.
Bullshit. DanC does his share of sniping but guys like UTFO and DCGeneral do LITERALLY nothing but shitpost.

You may not like his style but Dan at least brings content and will engage.

The two I’ve mentioned just squat out a smelly turd and then leave.

Bullshit. DanC does his share of sniping but guys like UTFO and DCGeneral do LITERALLY nothing but shitpost.

And there’s worse than them for posters

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

The two you mentioned barely post. DANC is here all the time, and 90% of what he posts is simply vulgar insults directed at other posters. Content? What content? The only place he remotely approaches content is in the Ukraine thread, and that's because he knows if he acts there like he acts elsewhere, he won't be allowed to post in it.

(Which is it's own indictment, because it demonstrates that he's capable of doing better, but usually chooses not to.)

I'm not fine with everything they post but you described them in a way that was not close to accurate.

And, for the record, DANC is unquestionably the biggest shitposter here and is probably behind only one other guy in terms of the number of vile insults he hurls at other posters.
Also, for the record, Hickory is a much worse poster than Dan. Hickory is useless. He just posts boilerplate LWNJ nonsense.

My experience on this board got WAY better when I put him on ignore.

The two you mentioned barely post. DANC is here all the time, and 90% of what he posts is simply vulgar insults directed at other posters. Content? What content? The only place he remotely approaches content is in the Ukraine thread, and that's because he knows if he acts there like he acts elsewhere, he won't be allowed to post in it.

(Which is it's own indictment, because it demonstrates that he's capable of doing better, but usually chooses not to.)
UTFO has three threads on the front page of this forum right now.

Reactions: jet812 and stollcpa

Hickory never does better. Ever. And he’s in every thread. Like a metastasizing cancer. Zero content. Just inciting garbage. If we said debates only on the merits he would be incapable

I care less about insults than bad faith posting. I insult you and you insult me but we are both arguing a point. Attempting to marshal support for same. Debating. That’s vastly better than bad faith posting. Insults are nothing. Bad faith posting renders a board useless. What is there to discuss at that point? Words with friends is a better distraction. The actual water cooler is better
Hickory triggers you. Almost every thread is Groundhog Day. He posts sometimes you don't like (and it's often not even responsive to you) and you go off with the Grover shit, "asshole for a mouth" insults, etc.

Why won't you put him on ignore? That would solve the problem and make many threads eminently more readable.

Hickory triggers you. Almost every thread is Groundhog Day. He posts sometimes you don't like (and it's often not responsive to you) and you go off with the Grover shit, "asshole for a mouth" insults, etc.

Why won't you put him on ignore? That would solve the problem and make many threads eminently more readable.
no mods should fix it. Post content. Buzz wouldn’t have put up with that hickory shit. Not shill shit. If you lack the ability leave. Why have mods otherwise

no mods should fix it
You don't want the mods moderating for content. We tried that before, and got too much pushback. You're going to post here, you're going to accept the fact that some people post empty shit. Doesn't mean you need to turn into a raging dick about it. Just ignore it and move on. Trust me. I'm successful at doing just that something like 95% of the time. And the 5% of the time I fail is when I'm the worst version of me. That's you. The worst McM on this forum is the McM that's responding to Hickory. So just stop responding. Easy peasy.

Reactions: UncleMark
You don't want the mods moderating for content. We tried that before, and got too much pushback. You're going to post here, you're going to accept the fact that some people post empty shit. Doesn't mean you need to turn into a raging dick about it. Just ignore it and move on. Trust me. I'm successful at doing just that something like 95% of the time. And the 5% of the time I fail is when I'm the worst version of me. That's you. The worst McM on this forum is the McM that's responding to Hickory. So just stop responding. Easy peasy.
No it’s intolerable. That’s not how I roll. I’d rather get new mods. And that’s not an indictment on you. Don’t endorse terrible posters if you want a good board. You don’t play down

No it’s intolerable. That’s not how I roll. I’d rather get new mods. And that’s not an indictment on you. Don’t endorse terrible posters
Well, good luck with that. I hate to say it, but it sounds to me like you simply want this forum to turn into a place for you to gain validation, modded by a bunch of stoll's. But I'm telling you, this place is done as an option for serious discussion if that happens. What few good threads we have only exist because we mostly let people be, and don't moderate them for being stupid. Criticize them, sure, but don't moderate them.

Well, good luck with that. I hate to say it, but it sounds to me like you simply want this forum to turn into a place for you to gain validation, modded by a bunch of stoll's. But I'm telling you, this place is done as an option for serious discussion if that happens. What few good threads we have only exist because we mostly let people be, and don't moderate them for being stupid. Criticize them, sure, but don't moderate them.
That’s not the history of this board. We replaced trover with Grover. Good moderating would lead to self policing. It’s just for fun regardless. However, it could be so much better. Mods are missing the boat on the problem

That’s not the history of this board. We replaced trover with Grover. Good moderating would lead to self policing. It’s just for fun regardless. However, it could be so much better
Remember when we agreed that a demand for content and a demand for civility would need to go hand in hand, how we couldn't really demand one without the other?

If we really banned people for the lack of content at the standard you are demanding, I can think off of the top of my head at least a dozen posters would would be gone immediately. Then we'd have to add the posters who turn into raging assholes in response to that bad content. That's another two dozen.

You really want a forum that's just Brad and hoot talking back and forth?

Reactions: Bowlmania
Remember when we agreed that a demand for content and a demand for civility would need to go hand in hand, how we couldn't really demand one without the other?

If we really banned people for the lack of content at the standard you are demanding, I can think off of the top of my head at least a dozen posters would would be gone immediately. Then we'd have to add the posters who turn into raging assholes in response to that bad content. That's another two dozen.

I really think the truly awful posters Hickory Bailey and others would go away and others would raise the bar recognizing the new playing ground. Anyway. Messi is on now

(Which is its own indictment, because it demonstrates that he's capable of doing better, but usually chooses not to.)
The issues I have with outside shooter, hickory, and a few others is how disingenuous they are in 99% of their posts. This is of course assuming they both have an IQ north of 80 and could do better. Plenty of posters sling insults, but almost everyone else will engage honestly in a majority of their posts.

The issues I have with outside shooter, hickory, and a few others is how disingenuous they are in 99% of their posts. This is of course assuming they both have an IQ north of 80 and could do better. Plenty of posters sling insults, but almost everyone else will engage honestly in a majority of their posts.
That is a load of crap. Just because you don't agree with my opinion doesn't make it dishonest.

Thanks for showing that you can't refrain from posting without hurling insults, which is why I wouldn't bother engaging with you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You insist on going after me.

Ehhh, UTFO posts borderline bigoted stuff all the time. Dan never toes that line.
I'm not saying you're right, but even if you are, so what? The one line out of 100 that DANC doesn't toe? His posts are shit, and you know it. He's one of the worst posters this forum has ever seen. He's an arrogant ass to everyone, and to make things worse, he can't even back up his arrogance with any sort of sense or intelligence. If you're going to sit here and demand better posting while also defending DANC, you're not being serious, and there's no point in continuing.

That is a load of crap. Just because you don't agree with my opinion doesn't make it dishonest.

Thanks for showing that you can refrain from posting without hurling insults, which is why I wouldn't bother engaging with you.
the sun will rise in the morning
hickory: hyena emoji followed by that's what your propaganda tells you.

you're a moron and a bad faith poster and a cancer on the board.

Reactions: jet812 and 76-1
That was you a couple of weeks ago.

You probably do need a break.
what you lookng up old posts you tool. you take a break. i'll do whatever i want. i like keeping you under my shoe bloodbath lol. or better yet why dont you post more about god you flake. i love how @mushroomgod_1 called out your fake ass. did you ever respond to that bwahahahaha

Last edited:
what you lookng up old posts you tool. you take a break. i'll do whatever i want. i like keeping you under my shoe bloodbath lol. or better yet why dont you post more about god you flake. i love how @mushroomgod_1 called out your fake ass. did you ever respond that bwahahahaha
He’s like the Washington Generals hoping the Globetrotters take some time off.

#dreamteam

He’s like the Washington Generals hoping the Globetrotters take some time off.

#dreamteam
listen we always come in our wing tips, but we don't mind swappin em for our red wings

Red-Wing-MEN-S-LEATHER-8-INCH-INSULATED-SAFETY-TOE-WORK-BOOT-Style-2412-Dark-Brown-Sizes-US9-5D-12-D-9EEE-11-5EEE_d2621588-d87d-425d-b6ae-c0472d6c24d8.3a8a83fbd4f3bab022c781b5f15c36cb.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Hickory triggers you. Almost every thread is Groundhog Day. He posts sometimes you don't like (and it's often not even responsive to you) and you go off with the Grover shit, "asshole for a mouth" insults, etc.

I can vouch that life is better with Grover on Ignore.

natalie portman heaven GIF

We are going to ban shit posting? Ah hell

maxresdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT