ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo “The case never should have been brought”

Yeah - it’s funny how that works. And notice that Maher and Cuomo were talking political strategy, not whether or not he was guilty - which he 100% was.
How do you know he was 100% guilty? When and how did he direct the accountant to post the expense to Legal? If he directed the accountant to post to Legal why wasn’t he called?

How do you know he was 100% guilty?
Jury said so. You know the people that actually heard all of the evidence and not internet warriors that are just pissed that their cult leader was convicted.

Are you not paying attention?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
How do you know he was 100% guilty?
There's this thing called a grand jury, this thing called a trial, this thing called a jury, and this thing called a unanimous verdict of "beyond a reasonable doubt" by that jury of peers.

It's a system that serves us well, though I guess you'd prefer dictatorship.

• Haha
There's this thing called a grand jury, this thing called a trial, this thing called a jury, and this thing called a unanimous verdict of "beyond a reasonable doubt" by that jury of peers.

It's a system that serves us well, though I guess you'd prefer dictatorship.
Grand Jury is a joke. Jury of his Peers is a joke.

Grand Jury is a joke. Jury of his Peers is a joke.

Your completely biased opinion on this matter is the joke, except it's not that funny. It's pathetic.

You can always move to North Korea if you prefer dictators and no justice system.

All Hail King Trump ye of no repercussions for his actions.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Yeah - it’s funny how that works. And notice that Maher and Cuomo were talking political strategy, not whether or not he was guilty - which he 100% was.
“If his name was not Donald Trump and if he wasn’t running for president … I’m the former AG of in New York, [and] I’m telling you that case would’ve never been brought.”

“That’s what is offensive to people, and it should be because if there’s anything left, it’s belief in the justice system,” he added.

He was talking about faith in the justice system. Sure, Trump was “guilty”, but as far as I know, there has NEVER been a case brought like this before. They got very “creative” in elevating these charges to felonies.

Thats what he’s referring to when he talks about faith in the justice system.

“If his name was not Donald Trump and if he wasn’t running for president … I’m the former AG of in New York, [and] I’m telling you that case would’ve never been brought.”

“That’s what is offensive to people, and it should be because if there’s anything left, it’s belief in the justice system,” he added.

He was talking about faith in the justice system. Sure, Trump was “guilty”, but as far as I know, there has NEVER been a case brought like this before. They got very “creative” in elevating these charges to felonies.

Thats what he’s referring to when he talks about faith in the justice system.
I am sorry but I don’t think Trump was down in the basement with the accountants telling them where to post expenses. With my mom and pop businesses, the owners aren’t sitting with the bookkeepers telling them where to post expenses in Quickbooks.

Cuomo give this interview from jail?

This guy's opinion and $5 won't get you a small mocha cookie crumble.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
I am sorry but I don’t think Trump was down in the basement with the accountants telling them where to post expenses. With my mom and pop businesses, the owners aren’t sitting with the bookkeepers telling them where to post expenses in Quickbooks.

You don't think Trump knew anything about how his company was being run or how his misdeeds were being covered up. Yet you think he can run a country? LMAO

Are NDAs legal deductions?
Paying off a prostitute to shut her up to help your election chances is not a legal expense.

Maybe they should investigate you if you are this clueless on the subject.

Wait, you suddenly VALUE Cuomo's opinion? Why is that?
You are cringe-level stupid.

The 'fact in the matter' is not any opinion, it is fact.

Cuomo accurately pointed out that President DJT was trailing Bernie in fundraising until the lawfare in NewYork became a money machine.

For that factual reason, Cuomo's opinion was that the case should not have been brought.

You are cringe-level stupid.

The 'fact in the matter' is not any opinion, it is fact.

Cuomo accurately pointed out that President DJT was trailing Bernie in fundraising until the lawfare in NewYork became a money machine.

For that factual reason, Cuomo's opinion was that the case should not have been brought.
What? Bernie who?

Paying off a prostitute to shut her up to help your election chances is not a legal expense.

Not a crime even if your primary reason for doing so was to help with the election.

Apparently stoll is abusing his mod powers again. Shocking

And saying it is a cult is not a lie. It fits the definition.

Was Trump’s NDA regarding sexual harassment or abuse?

If you say I am in a cult it’s a lie. Do it again and I will ban you.

Anyone who sits here defending trump 24/7 is in something that fits that description. so what synonym would you like me to use instead?

Reactions: Bill4411
Say it one more time and you’re gone. You’re not going to come on here and say members are in a cult.
I didn't say it in that post. I asked what synonym i should use instead so i don't offend dictator mod.

Reactions: Bill4411
Cuomo give this interview from jail?

This guy's opinion and $5 won't get you a small mocha cookie crumble.
He seemed pretty important when he was being discussed as a Presidential candidate.

He seemed pretty important when he was being discussed as a Presidential candidate.
Was that before or after he covered up all the nursing home deaths for political reasons? I think at that point, the sexual harassment was well underway, too, but hadn't been made public yet.

Guy is an A-1 scumbag who needs to be left to die on the political dung heap he climbed.

Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT