ADVERTISEMENT

Crean sounded optimistic.

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
He sounds like a guy that's getting another season. I almost hope he does just to feed crow to Glass and Doyel.

He sounds like a guy that's getting another season. I almost hope he does just to feed crow to Glass and Doyel.
Nothing would surprise me with glass involved. That being said the fan base would totally implode. But we would have our answer of if Fred was interested in being elite again.

Reactions: moneyadvisor
Nothing would surprise me with glass involved. That being said the fan base would totally implode. But we would have our answer of if Fred was interested in being elite again.

Does Glass care about winning in any sport? He's not bold. At all.

Reactions: bailey777
I think we would also have our question on whether Fred should be AD. The horse is dead, and you have to get off of it and go get another horse. If Fred can't recognize this, then he is not AD material. There needs to be an AD change as well because Fred isn't capable of handing a new coaching search, anyways.

Last edited:
This

They already wouldn't expect any less tho...
If Crean can't finish above the bottom of the b1g this season, why would one expect any different next year when he looses everyone/and can't recruit anyone

They already know

I'm no insider. But he would have to incredibly short-sighted, arrogant, or blissfully unaware to not realize that he's lost the fan base, and you never get that back. He should bolt to Mizzu while that opportunity is possibly real.
There's 0 chance hes oblivious.... This was at the latest apparent when his daughter or whatever cried about someone telling her her dad sucked as iu head coach (or whatever that story was a few years ago)
I can't remember every Crean bashin with fine detail but I'm sure Tom cream does, it just fits his personality.
Hell, look at his speech on the jumbotron played before the games..Look at his speeches at post game press conferences about just how much he lovessssss coaching iu...
Its beyond obvious he knows

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT