ADVERTISEMENT

Covid restrictions are on the way back

Wow. It’s embarrassing the extent you cultists will go to. A guy knowingly is in close proximity to peop,e when he has Covid. Not only does he not tell them, he tells them to take off their masks. 10 of the 11 people present catch Covid, Steven Miller being the only one who doesn’t. And yet, you blame the victims. That’s really beyond pitiful, but it’s become what we expect from the cultists.
"victims", interesting choice of words...

Reactions: ulrey
As to whether Christie wore a mask, I don't know. If infected people actively spewing virus do not wear a mask, then it makes the odds much worse that a healthy person wearing a mask, even correctly, will contract the virus.

Here's a blog post that maybe even you can understand. But only if you want to.

Christie did an interview on Pod Save America where he addressed the whole incident, including Trump’s phone call to him afterwards.

No, it is, not surprised you don't understand that though. Your team is all about being victims. Everyone is a victim. Again weak.
Sweetie, I hate to tell you, but Chris Christie and everyone else DOnnie boy infected are Republicans. And if you’ve ever heard your cult leader speak, there is no greater victim alive. Or weaker man.

Wow. It’s embarrassing the extent you cultists will go to. A guy knowingly is in close proximity to peop,e when he has Covid. Not only does he not tell them, he tells them to take off their masks. 10 of the 11 people present catch Covid, Steven Miller being the only one who doesn’t. And yet, you blame the victims. That’s really beyond pitiful, but it’s become what we expect from the cultists.

Well, at least they didn't die in vain.

... Not only does he not tell them, he tells them to take off their masks. 10 of the 11 people present catch Covid
OMG, I forgot about that, but you're 100% correct.

So the answer to "why wasn't Christie vaxxed and wearing a mask" is a) he didn't have a time machine and b)he was ordered to take his mask off.

It's easy to understand Christie's anger.

It's hard to talk sense into someone deep in Cult 45.

As to whether Christie wore a mask, I don't know. If infected people actively spewing virus do not wear a mask, then it makes the odds much worse that a healthy person wearing a mask, even correctly, will contract the virus.

Here's a blog post that maybe even you can understand. But only if you want to.

If wearing a hazmat suit out in public guarantees that you will never get sick again, will you do it? If not, please explain why…

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
One weighs
Risk,
Reward,
Degree of discomfort and inconvenience

So, no hazmat suit. No mask for me either, these days, except on a plane or if I am knowingly around germ-riddled dumb people. You, for example.

One weighs
Risk,
Reward,
Degree of discomfort and inconvenience

So, no hazmat suit. No mask for me either, these days, except on a plane or if I am knowingly around germ-riddled dumb people. You, for example.
Please re-read the first section over and over and over again until it finally hits home. Thank you for finally conceding this. BTW I know with absolute, 100% certainty that it is worth it for you to wear a hazmat suit every time you leave the house. It will GUARANTEE you don’t get sick EVER AGAIN. I have decided this for you, & you’re a moron if you argue against the science that supports it.

Not at all. Wore them when I was required. But sick of the whole thing. Fcking president virtue signals with mask then takes it off and breaths in the face of an 80 yearold veteran.
I was sick of masks from day two. However, I didn't post about my mask angst on social media, let alone bring it up two years after I last wore one.

I obviously don't comb the local library looking for issues...that's the territory of the blue hair and gender-confused. That said...

As a parent, are you cool with your kids stumbling upon books discussing "gender confusion" in elementary school?
Do kids stumble upon books in elementary school libraries? I only truly recall 5th grade, and I don't remember being set loose.

Going to need some actual examples. Whenever I have pressed the local Hoes for Hitler group (formerly Unify Carmel, until two of their leaders were caught having an affair), they go silent.

This is why Alex Jones still has a show and one reason why Trump was elected.

The weirdos become offended about a fantasy threat to their fantasy freedumbs that they used to have in a fantasy utopia, the other gets offended by the abject fantasy laden stupidity shown by them .Then it turns into a 21+ pages of pompous condescending smart normal people trying to re-raise and re-educate the weirdest of the weird...

This is exactly how Trump, Jones, Putin, Finkelstien, Stalin, Goebbels - and the floaty light things on old Star Trek that made the crew fight Klingons with swords - manipulate the stupid and those offended by the stupid... this is how stupid is weaponized.

For weirdos in this thread, you're idiots. For this ones arguing with the weirdos, .you're arguing with weirdos. What do you hope to gain from it? You can't reeducate them ...

If an opportunistic lying POS that used murdered children for ratings is a source of information about anything you believe, please punch yourself in the face repeatedly, sit down and STFU with your incessent whining.

This is ridiculous bullshit ... sourced from a ridiculous bullshitter .. it's not worthy of any serious discussion, only contempt, ridicule and shame.

OMG, I forgot about that, but you're 100% correct.

So the answer to "why wasn't Christie vaxxed and wearing a mask" is a) he didn't have a time machine and b)he was ordered to take his mask off.

It's easy to understand Christie's anger.

It's hard to talk sense into someone deep in Cult 45.
"ordered". Christie has no one but himself to blame for not wearing a mask that doesn't work anyway. He is also responsible for his own fatness, which most likely contributed to his ICU stay.

Last edited:
"ordered". Christie has no one but himself to blame for not wearing a mask that doesn't work anyway. He is also responsible for his own fatness, which most likely contributed to his ICU stay.
Never stop making excuses for your vile cult leader.

Reactions: outside shooter
Christie has no one but himself to blame
A more accurate and less wordy response would be for you to simply say that you were wrong / stupid to assert that Christie was dumb/negligent for not being vaccinated (long before vaccines were even available) or not wearing a mask (when he was made to take it off, and when the person spewing germs was unmasked).

Broken down by age group.

Yes, a survival benefit for vaccination is seen even in the youngest age group in this analysis (30-49, the dashed blue line vs. the solid light blue line)

CDCdeathsbyagegroup.png

data from here: https://hartfordhealthcaremedicalgr...nter/news-detail?articleId=36605&publicid=395
Stop posting bullshit. There are no facts, they will not tell you the truth and will make you believe what they wish, which works great for people with your kind of mindset. Stop pushing the nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Stop posting bullshit. There are no facts, they will not tell you the truth and will make you believe what they wish, which works great for people with your kind of mindset. Stop pushing the nonsense
You and the rest of the cult are the bullshitters. I cite peer-reviewed published papers by esteemed researchers at top institutions. You cite twitter and truth social morons.

You and the rest of the cult are the bullshitters. I cite peer-reviewed published papers by esteemed researchers at top institutions. You cite twitter and truth social morons.
Top researchers lmao. What the hell do they know? Same thing big pharma tells them. It's all theory based. The numbers were done by county and I showed you one that was over 25% off. Jeezuz

A more accurate and less wordy response would be for you to simply say that you were wrong / stupid to assert that Christie was dumb/negligent for not being vaccinated (long before vaccines were even available) or not wearing a mask (when he was made to take it off, and when the person spewing germs was unmasked).
"made to take it off". Do you know how dumb that sounds. Masks don't work.

Masks don't work.
Nobody claimed they were 100% effective, just that they are very useful, especially N95s. Can you not get that? Steve Alford didn't make 100% of his free throws, but having him at the line was a useful scenario and way better than having Shaq at the line.

Masks certainly work a lot less well when the ones NOT wearing them are spewing virus everywhere, like your hero was before the debate.

scenarios (now think carefully)

1) A sick person wears a mask and meets a not-sick person wearing a mask: pretty good. Sure, it would be far better if the sick person wasn't around anybody, as much as possible, even while wearing a mask.

2) a sick person wears a mask and meets a not-sick person not wearing a mask: not as good. If that sick person's virus gets out (it's not a magic bubble), then there's trouble, since the not-sick person is unprotected.

3) a sick person doesn't wear a mask and meets a not-sick person who is wearing a mask: also not as good. That sick person's virus is spewing everywhere, so the not-100% effective mask is going to be challenged. But better to have Alford at the line, not Shaq. But if you make him shoot 20 FTs, Alfrod might miss and one miss is all it takes.

4) a sick person doesn't wear a mask and meets a not-sick person also not wearing a mask: the worse case scenario. That sick person's virus is spewing everywhere, with nothing to stop it. Shaq on the line, blindfolded. That's how Trump knowingly infected 10 of 11 people that he was with in debate prep.

Could you read all of that? I hate to go all cosmic on you, but this is important, and it's BASIC STUFF.

Well you would know. Thank you.
Remember, I am a chemist. Labs have hazmat safety training. That why I know what a gas mask looks like and how it works. It takes a immense moron to confuse it with a disposable KN95 or N95.

So? I posted about how stupid Biden was with his mask.
Stoll, don’t mention Joe this late in the day, it causes their TDS to act up and by the end of the day those that suffer from it are just completely worn out.

This is why Alex Jones still has a show and one reason why Trump was elected.

The weirdos become offended about a fantasy threat to their fantasy freedumbs that they used to have in a fantasy utopia, the other gets offended by the abject fantasy laden stupidity shown by them .Then it turns into a 21+ pages of pompous condescending smart normal people trying to re-raise and re-educate the weirdest of the weird...

This is exactly how Trump, Jones, Putin, Finkelstien, Stalin, Goebbels - and the floaty light things on old Star Trek that made the crew fight Klingons with swords - manipulate the stupid and those offended by the stupid... this is how stupid is weaponized.

For weirdos in this thread, you're idiots. For this ones arguing with the weirdos, .you're arguing with weirdos. What do you hope to gain from it? You can't reeducate them ...

If an opportunistic lying POS that used murdered children for ratings is a source of information about anything you believe, please punch yourself in the face repeatedly, sit down and STFU with your incessent whining.

This is ridiculous bullshit ... sourced from a ridiculous bullshitter .. it's not worthy of any serious discussion, only contempt, ridicule and shame.
Fart noises *

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT