ADVERTISEMENT

Covid restrictions are on the way back

going to work sick still is a thing tho. anachronistic or not. my horrible ex wife works for lawyers and woudl be expected to show up unless she was bedridden. and covid, let's call it covid lite, is creating a new dynamic as well. now people, some people, many maybe, view it as anything else. i feel like shit. i'll give it a day or two then go back to my life. i'm not going to the doctor. i'm not going to get a test. i don't for a cold i'm not for this. personally i just finished what i'm sure was covid. i've now had it 39 times. this lingered longer than many of the other ones tho. my daughter was sick too.

You don't have to sell me that lawyers are greedy scum. I have your back on that.

Sorry you had it again. I had it once, did paxlovid. It wasn't too bad. Mainly just crazy fatigue. My middle daughter just got over it, she was the last person I know of to have had it. There might be other friends, but not ones close enough to discuss illnesses.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
more reading for you:

Christie was in ICU for a week

Chris Christie says it's "undeniable" he got COVID from Trump​

Trump tested postive and went forward with debate prep anyway

Who cares what Chris Christie says. "knowing nearly killed", words have meaning. It's a dumb, weak statement meant to draw emotion.

I can't believe people are still testing for COVID. If you don't feel good, it shouldn't matter what virus it is. Stay home and don't be a dick.
That would be nice. Lots of pressure in many jobs to go ahead and come in with a cold or virus.

That would be nice. Lots of pressure in many jobs to go ahead and come in with a cold or virus.

Teaching is one of the hardest. But I’m just a desk jockey in an office space. I can do what I do anywhere.

There are lots like me that have a choice.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Christie has been nearly dead for years. And "Should Trump have knowing nearly killed Chris Christie?", is something a wacko would say. Such a dumb statement.
He seems to be fairly healthy to me. At least he’s not in a hospital close to being put on a vent.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
So afraid of masks.
Not at all. Wore them when I was required. But sick of the whole thing. Fcking president virtue signals with mask then takes it off and breaths in the face of an 80 yearold veteran.

It's happening here in Indiana, where it possibly only takes one parent to remove a book from the library or contest curriculum, and legislators have in the case of a library in Fishers, removed ALL the children's books to be reviewed, placing some in the adult section, to tune of $300,000.

So we have untrained individuals trying to dictate how to run a library, wasting tax payer dollars in a grand scale, just because they object to certain books.

Yes, I'm serious. It's making a lot of news, and now you know.

Luckily not in my community because those candidates didn't win.

I obviously don't comb the local library looking for issues...that's the territory of the blue hair and gender-confused. That said...

As a parent, are you cool with your kids stumbling upon books discussing "gender confusion" in elementary school?

Who cares what Chris Christie says. "knowing nearly killed", words have meaning. It's a dumb, weak statement meant to draw emotion.
Trump knew he had covid.
He chose to meet with people, including Christie, during debate prep.
Christie got sick and nearly died. 7 days in ICU speaks for itself.

So...It's an accurate statement. Trump knowingly passed a deadly disease to a person even fatter than him. A guy who, then, nearly died.

Last edited:
I obviously don't comb the local library looking for issues...that's the territory of the blue hair and gender-confused. That said...

As a parent, are you cool with your kids stumbling upon books discussing "gender confusion" in elementary school?
Color me stunned that you don’t comb the aisles of the local library.

Uhhh... yeah.

It's the territory of the blue hair (you), and the gender confused (your prey).

Tell us honestly....how many future scissor sisters you've pulled from local libraries.
You’re a fine example of Cult 45. And you wonder why we think ( know) you’re stupid?

All politicians do that. You think Biden owns his mistakes? Trump handled Covid horrendously, Biden has handled everything including Covid horrendously.
No they don’t all do that. Presidents certainly don’t do that. It’s not what leaders do.

Trump knew he had covid.
He chose to meet with people, including Christie, during debate prep.
Christie got sick and nearly died. 7 days in ICU speaks for itself.

So...It's an accurate statement. Trump knowingly passed a deadly disease to a person even fatter than him. A guy who, then, nearly died.
No it's not. It's an idiotic statement. Again, Christie has been nearly dead for a very long time.

You're a wacko to say that stuff, imo. Your point of view is the one I hoped didn't still exist when I started this thread. It's so disappointing to be told that nothing has changed.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
It's so disappointing to be told that nothing has changed.
Yes, people feed you facts and yet you continue to regurgitate misleading info. Indeed, nothing has changed. Truth and verifiable facts mean nothing to Cult 45.

No it's not. It's an idiotic statement. Again, Christie has been nearly dead for a very long time.

You're a wacko to say that stuff, imo. Your point of view is the one I hoped didn't still exist when I started this thread. It's so disappointing to be told that nothing has changed.
Which part of his facts exactly do you disagree with? Christie has spoken at length about it. 10 of the 11 people prepping him ended up with Covid.

Which part of his facts exactly do you disagree with? Christie has spoken at length about it. 10 of the 11 people prepping him ended up with Covid.
Was Christie vaxxed and wearing a mask at the time? If not, why not. And if not, you have no point. If he was wearing a mask, how in the world did he end up in the ICU? Masks are the end all be all, right? You see how stupid you lefties are. Probably not. Finally, maybe he should consider if being a fat ass is good for his health. Personal responsibility and all.

Was Christie vaxxed... why not?
More dumbness.

Trump gave Christie Covid on Sept 26, 2000.

This was 2.5 months before the first COVID vaccine received Emergency Use Authorization. This was 11 months before the first COVID vaccine was approved by the FDA.

So the answer to "why not" is that he did not have a time machine

Can you try to THINK?

Was Christie vaxxed and wearing a mask at the time? If not, why not. And if not, you have no point. If he was wearing a mask, how in the world did he end up in the ICU? Masks are the end all be all, right? You see how stupid you lefties are. Probably not. Finally, maybe he should consider if being a fat ass is good for his health. Personal responsibility and all.
It was before the vaccination and Trump told him to take his mask off. He told all of them to. Do you seriously not know this? Yeah, talk about stupidity, you aren’t even aware of the timeline . Maybe Trump should consider being a fatass isn’t good for him? Oops I forgot, he’s a svelte 215 and 6’03”. And bless your heart, I bet you believe those facts. Lol .

More dumbness.

This was 2.5 months before the first COVID vaccine received Emergency Use Authorization. This was 11 months before the first COVID vaccine was approved by the FDA.

Can you try to THINK?
Was Christie wearing a mask? If not, why not. If so, how in the heck did he end up in the ICU. Masks work right?

Furthermore, I'd suggest Christie work out, eat right, lose some weight before he blames someone else for his plight in life. He's been on deaths doorstep for quite a while. Him catching Covid and ending up in the ICU is on him.

More dumbness.

Can you try to THINK?
Nope, too hard .

Reactions: outside shooter
Was Christie wearing a mask? If not, why not. If so, how in the heck did he end up in the ICU. Masks work right?

Furthermore, I'd suggest Christie work out, eat right, lose some weight before he blames someone else for his plight in life. He's been on deaths doorstep for quite a while. Him catching Covid and ending up in the ICU is on him.
Wow. It’s embarrassing the extent you cultists will go to. A guy knowingly is in close proximity to peop,e when he has Covid. Not only does he not tell them, he tells them to take off their masks. 10 of the 11 people present catch Covid, Steven Miller being the only one who doesn’t. And yet, you blame the victims. That’s really beyond pitiful, but it’s become what we expect from the cultists.

As to whether Christie wore a mask, I don't know. If infected people actively spewing virus do not wear a mask, then it makes the odds much worse that a healthy person wearing a mask, even correctly, will contract the virus.

Here's a blog post that maybe even you can understand. But only if you want to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT