ADVERTISEMENT

Country is spiraling

Those carp at Indiana Beach were disgustingly fascinating.

You ever see some of the catfish they pulled out of freeman by the oakdale? I swear they were five feet.
I knew some divers from the Sheriff's department - they wouldn't drive down there because the catfish were so damn huge.

Reactions: larsIU
The Legacy media are right up there with the worst of the worst. Not new, though. Theyve been terrible for 50 years
I do not want to go back to the 40s and 50s when Maga said America was good. It was good for some not for others. The rich get richer and the poor, poorer.

This is the natural product of people raised by the government. The Great Society and LBG purposely targeted black communities. Canvassing, making it know there was $ to be had if they rid themselves of those meddlesome nuclear families.

The seeds of this destruction were sewn long ago I’m afraid. Modern day progressives are just an accelerant. It is a problem that can only be fixed over generations and unfortunately, not even Republicans have the stomach to do what’s needed to fix it.

And now they want government control of Pre-K, even more government control of college.

Guess what folks. Once government pays for your entire college, the next step is selecting your college. Or camp. Your education camp.

Progressives are truly demonic figures this is true. We live in a civilized society so we can’t very well send them to the gallows, or lock them all in prison.

Just enjoy the last few embers before they extinguish everything. All you can do.
You sure about that Gallows thing?
I think you're o.k.
Don't take the black pill.

We haven't gone to the Indiana State Fair in 6 or 7 years. Saw a woman with some sort of box cutter type knife slash at a couple of people and get arrested. We were well away from it, but that was enough. Gun free zone, but not safe. Go figure.
Isn't that a shame? You want to have a fun time and others ruin it. The thing is you can't really make elephant ears at home like you get them at the fair.

That lake looks like a colon.
There are actually 2 lake there - Lake Schafer is the other one. They are separated by a dam. Lake Schafer has Indiana Beach amusement park.

Lots of people from Chicago use the lakes there as a getaway.

They’re all damaged. My whole family save a couple is hard on spouses.
Go On Popcorn GIF

yep thank god the city is tiny. but half black and run by dems and now progressive dems all you can expect is doom. 2.3 million in the metro only 280,000 now live in the city. 75 years of democrats. sad. hit the amazing stadiums and the second the games are over get the hell out back to the burbs where all the new restaurants go, development etc. but what can you do. they continue to vote democrat and cut their noses off to spite their faces

i will say one positive is the winters are damn near nonexistent at this point. pretty great
That's the exact opposite of what's happening in Chicago. It's the fastest growing downtown population in the US. And Chicago is growing, not shrinking.

It's a world class city.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
300 shots fired at a Memphis block party yesterday and shots with casualties at a senior skip day high school event the day before. Kansas City Super Bowl party. People are crazy if they attend any large gathering in a Big Blue City. Meanwhile Democrats think going after assault weapons or imposing more background checks will fix this.
Maybe you should look at the data.

Mayors-Chart__Chart-2048x1369.png

Image%20-%20dead.jpg

l03by0grs2gx.png

450px-Homicide_rate_by_county.webp.png

What is up with the Mason Dixon Line? There is no better predictor of what is going to be an awful place than the Mason Dixon Line.

Last edited:

Image%20-%20dead.jpg

l03by0grs2gx.png

What is up with the Mason Dixon Line? There is no better predictor of what is going to be an awful place than the Mason Dixon Line.
Your first graph shows Democrats had a worse rising homicide rate. Fail there.

Graph 2 and 3 are an indication of a few things, one of which I will address in point #3. For this point though, you do "well" on the graphs if you either A)have next to no one in your state to commit crime or B)have so many people in your state that the huge numbers of crimes being committed is covered up on a per capita basis because of that large population. There is also a bit of my last point at play here too.

You asked about the Mason Dixon line and why things look so bad in the south and the inconvenient truth is the percentage of the African American population us larger down there. If you took your 4th map and juxtaposed it to a map showing the percentage of African American citizens in an area, the high homicide areas have a direct correlation to the areas with higher concentrations of African Americans. (Which coincides with their homicide rates being astronomically higher than every other racial category in this country.)

Black2017.jpg

And yeah, yeah...how racist! I don't think you can address a problem without acknowledging it exists. The black community has a violence problem. That may be for a host of reasons but it is what it is.

Image%20-%20dead.jpg

l03by0grs2gx.png

Well, that is Data, but none of it is relevant data..

Last edited:

Image%20-%20dead.jpg

l03by0grs2gx.png

States that are run by gop legislature, ho wants to control funds given to cities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT