ADVERTISEMENT

Country is spiraling

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
What a Fing joke. Was amped to take the kids to the carnival but of course only lasted 90 minutes. Too many fights. 15 year olds. Certainly not Asian wash u students. Unreal

What’s worse than a carnival?

A carnival filled with Woke WashU loses.

No thanks. Cardinals are home today McM. Take the kids there. Better use of your time anyway.

Reactions: vesuvius13
What’s worse than a carnival?

A carnival filled with Woke WashU loses.

No thanks. Cardinals are home today McM. Take the kids there. Better use of your time anyway.
No it’s great for kids and used to be great (a tradition) but kids in ski masks from the gangs of course are moving in like the plague. They’re parents Mia of course. Divide up the states. Give progressives there’s and let them destroy it like escape from ny. Enough is enough. Or revisit budgets. Quadruple funding for cops. Pay cops well. And charge every last one of them as adults. High bonds. But as long as we elect soros DAs and cori bush cities are f’d. Just have to keep developing farther and farther away from urban cores in blue run cities

I try to stay off rides that were traveling down the interstate just hours before I could buy a ticket.

The masked gang members are just the topper.
Wash u will have to start hosting it at another university out west. Maryville or somewhere. Disgusting

I try to stay off rides that were traveling down the interstate just hours before I could buy a ticket.

The masked gang members are just the topper.
300 shots fired at a Memphis block party yesterday and shots with casualties at a senior skip day high school event the day before. Kansas City Super Bowl party. People are crazy if they attend any large gathering in a Big Blue City. Meanwhile Democrats think going after assault weapons or imposing more background checks will fix this.

Last edited:
300 shots fired at a Memphis block party yesterday and shots with casualties at a senior skip day high school event the day before. Kansas City Super Bowl party. Peop are crazy if they attend any large gathering in a Big Blue City. Meanwhile Democrats think going after assault weapons or imposing more background checks will fix this.
this Dem party is a joke. Vapid misguided social workers. Move way out to the burbs let businesses follow and let the cities rot.

300 shots fired at a Memphis block party yesterday and shots with casualties at a senior skip day high school event the day before. Kansas City Super Bowl party. Peop are crazy if they attend any large gathering in a Big Blue City. Meanwhile Democrats think going after assault weapons or imposing more background checks will fix this.
Imagine parents. Washington u has a lovely campus. Seems like a great neighborhood. What happened to the end of year carnival. Well yes but a mile north

Progressives are the danger to this country. Nothing else compares

We haven't gone to the Indiana State Fair in 6 or 7 years. Saw a woman with some sort of box cutter type knife slash at a couple of people and get arrested. We were well away from it, but that was enough. Gun free zone, but not safe. Go figure.

We haven't gone to the Indiana State Fair in 6 or 7 years. Saw a woman with some sort of box cutter type knife slash at a couple of people and get arrested. We were well away from it, but that was enough. Gun free zone, but not safe. Go figure.
At the history museum. They replaced the soccer exhibit with one celebrating gay pride. You can’t make this up. There are aliens running shit just Fing with me. Laughing laughing laughing

• Wow
Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
What a Fing joke. Was amped to take the kids to the carnival but of course only lasted 90 minutes. Too many fights. 15 year olds. Certainly not Asian wash u students. Unreal

Can you move? Or, are you locked into St. Louis? Sounds like a dreadful place.

Every thing Dems touch turns to crap.

300 shots fired at a Memphis block party yesterday and shots with casualties at a senior skip day high school event the day before. Kansas City Super Bowl party. People are crazy if they attend any large gathering in a Big Blue City. Meanwhile Democrats think going after assault weapons or imposing more background checks will fix this.
I would really like to see political posts dropped from this site. That's not what I come here for.

• Haha
Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
Can you move? Or, are you locked into St. Louis? Sounds like a dreadful place.

Every thing Dems touch turns to crap.
Oh I’m stuck. Kids are here. Ex stoker moved this year other side of 270 way west. I’ll go out farther west too. When a carnival at Wash u is canceled after 90 minutes we have problems

And yes Biden and the rest of the progressives turn everything to shit

Baby Daddies and Baby Mommas birth future inmates.

Time to sterilize convicted felons and confiscate personal assets to provide for unparented orphans who will live in institutions that double as home and school.

Termination of parental rights (and associated $$ benefits) should be as easy as writing traffic tickets.

(Are the workhouses still in operation?)

Their fair is fine we go every year. There is a huge Indiana State Police presence during the event and you would have to be stupid to mess with those boys.

Go first thing in the morning, park inside, have breakfast, do the barns and exhibits, ride the train/shuttle, eat Fair Food,enjoy!
If you must go to the 'midway', be there when it opens. Not after dark.
Use the east exit (Fall Creek).
Do not park outside the grounds.
If you must, use the lot across 38th street from the main gate.
Do not park in public lots north of the grounds.

Just my opinions

this Dem party is a joke. Vapid misguided social workers. Move way out to the burbs let businesses follow and let the cities rot.
Instead of trying to help fix the problems you run to the suburbs. I'm conservative by nature although I am black. I believe in church, family, and hard work. 2 blame one party over the other is wrong. I can say the gop is a joke with their racist attitude and Lilly's white movement. All I hear is one blaming the other, I do not want to defund the police because they are very much needed in the cities. But how can you pay the police when the tax base and jobs run to the suburbs? I want my police to be accountable for the bad things they do just like blacks who break the laws. Leaving crime and hopelessness in its wake. I grew up in a city like that. All the jobs and tax base left. Poor housing and poor education make everything very hard. Some blacks try to move to the suburbs where they are not wanted. I was one of the lucky ones. Most blacks are too poor to move. Where discrimination and racism greet them. Your attitude mcmurtry66 really bothers me but you are not alone, most of the gop and whites feel that way.

Instead of trying to help fix the problems you run to the suburbs. I'm conservative by nature although I am black. I believe in church, family, and hard work. 2 blame one party over the other is wrong. I can say the gop is a joke with their racist attitude and Lilly's white movement. All I hear is one blaming the other, I do not want to defund the police because they are very much needed in the cities. But how can you pay the police when the tax base and jobs run to the suburbs? I want my police to be accountable for the bad things they do just like blacks who break the laws. Leaving crime and hopelessness in its wake. I grew up in a city like that. All the jobs and tax base left. Poor housing and poor education make everything very hard. Some blacks try to move to the suburbs where they are not wanted. I was one of the lucky ones. Most blacks are too poor to move. Where discrimination and racism greet them. Your attitude mcmurtry66 really bothers me but you are not alone, most of the gop and whites feel that way.
today it is a dem problem. a progressive dem problem. you have to get rid of the democrats in these cities. decades of decay and i've never seen any worse than what we have today with progressive policies. people don't want to run to the burbs but you have a black culture that is exceptionally dangerous in these cities that are supported by Soros Das, Bail Projects, and the squad type politicians who demand zero accountability so they are left with no choice. they just point fingers at others. and it is to the detriment of the people stuck in these shithole cities like memphis and st. louis etc. but they cut their noses off to spite their faces thinking social worker politicians have a clue. stop voting for these people and start holding your own people accountable. no one wants to live where there's shitty schools and crime. blm is trespassing in one of the few neighborhoods that are decent in the city and the dems come down on mcckloskey. one of the families actually paying a decent amount of taxes. so dumb. the old mayor's husband was murdered in front their house. no one wants blm mobs pouring through their neighborhood. get some common sense. who the hell would move to the city w/ that going on.

as for blacks who get money moving out for sure. why wouldn't they. my daughter's best friend since kindergarten who is at this point family she sleeps here so much is black. great student. great kid. big things in her future. my daughter's entire friend group is very mixed. the school district has a significant black population. thriving kids. because their peer group isn't gangbangers. their schools are clean and safe. their parents participate. it's a difficult situation but the first step is to stop voting for democrats. they are excuse-making, zero accountability, blame others, enablers at this point. and it starts at the top.

You are worse than even the dumbest slacked jawed free board poster stating your overtly biased opinion as undeniable fact ..

Clown show ...
the dope show chiming in from the country who doesn't believe in woke and thinks soros is made up. when presented with facts, 990s, you still don't believe. you're a moron. a willfully ignorant moron.

nothing is worse than fools like you with zero education, don't bother to get informed, and yet post the bullshit you do.

today it is a dem problem. a progressive dem problem. you have to get rid of the democrats in these cities. decades of decay and i've never seen any worse than what we have today with progressive policies. people don't want to run to the burbs but you have a black culture that is exceptionally dangerous in these cities that are supported by Soros Das, Bail Projects, and the squad type politicians who demand zero accountability so they are left with no choice. they just point fingers at others. and it is to the detriment of the people stuck in these shithole cities like memphis and st. louis etc. but they cut their noses off to spite their faces thinking social worker politicians have a clue. stop voting for these people and start holding your own people accountable. no one wants to live where there's shitty schools and crime. blm is trespassing in one of the few neighborhoods that are decent in the city and the dems come down on mcckloskey. one of the families actually paying a decent amount of taxes. so dumb. the old mayor's husband was murdered in front their house. no one wants blm mobs pouring through their neighborhood. get some common sense. who the hell would move to the city w/ that going on.

as for blacks who get money moving out for sure. why wouldn't they. my daughter's best friend since kindergarten who is at this point family she sleeps here so much is black. great student. great kid. big things in her future. my daughter's entire friend group is very mixed. the school district has a significant black population. thriving kids. because their peer group isn't gangbangers. their schools are clean and safe. their parents participate. it's a difficult situation but the first step is to stop voting for democrats. they are excuse-making, zero accountability, blame others, enablers at this point. and it starts at the top.
Im glad your daughter has 1 black friend but that's the problem with most white people. They say they have 1 black friend . What about the rest? What about the masses? Who can help them? I did not meet a white person till highschool 1oth grade. Talk about culture shot. I disagree . I will not vote for the gop because they are a bunch of racists who do not want to see me succeed or to be able to tell my history. According to the Pue report, only 30% of gop are in favor of DEI or AA while 70% dems.. They believe in the Lilly white movement. They all believe in that racist trump. There state gop legislatures take money away from cities and hurt poor people. They provide tax breaks and subsidies for the rich and big businesses It's call welfare for poor people but subsidies for the wealthy. Sorry, I will never vote for someone who all they do is hurt me.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and dbmhoosier
Can’t wait to attend the Democratic National Convention. Going to be history making.

Im glad your daughter has 1 black friend but that's the problem with most white people. They say they have 1 black friend . What about the rest? What about the masses? Who can help them? I did not meet a white person till highschool 1oth grade. Talk about culture shot. I disagree . I will not vote for the gop because they are a bunch of racists who do not want to see me succeed or to be able to tell my history. According to the Pue report, only 30% of gop are in favor of DEI or AA while 70% dems.. They believe in the Lilly white movement. They all believe in that racist trump. There state gop legislatures take money away from cities and hurt poor people. They provide tax breaks and subsidies for the rich and big businesses It's call welfare for poor people but subsidies for the wealthy. Sorry, I will never vote for someone who all they do is hurt me.
Brainwashed.

No it’s great for kids and used to be great (a tradition) but kids in ski masks from the gangs of course are moving in like the plague. They’re parents Mia of course. Divide up the states. Give progressives there’s and let them destroy it like escape from ny. Enough is enough. Or revisit budgets. Quadruple funding for cops. Pay cops well. And charge every last one of them as adults. High bonds. But as long as we elect soros DAs and cori bush cities are f’d. Just have to keep developing farther and farther away from urban cores in blue run cities
Yeah! The woke DA’s and judge’s won’t prosecute them. If there’s no consequences to your actions then it’s going to keep happening.

Yeah! The woke DA’s and judge’s won’t prosecute them. If there’s no consequences to your actions then it’s going to keep happening.
woke activist DAs are a menace, but the justice system is a challenge as well as it didn't contemplate violence like we see in these numbers with kids so young. preteens etc

Reactions: DANC
Go first thing in the morning, park inside, have breakfast, do the barns and exhibits, ride the train/shuttle, eat Fair Food,enjoy!
If you must go to the 'midway', be there when it opens. Not after dark.
Use the east exit (Fall Creek).
Do not park outside the grounds.
If you must, use the lot across 38th street from the main gate.
Do not park in public lots north of the grounds.

Just my opinions

Visit a friend who lives in the Watson/McCord neighborhood just South of the Indiana Fairgrounds.

He loves his neighborhood. Is pleased crime is down.

Also is glad fairground's parking has increased space adjacent to the fair grounds so fair attendees don't end up parking in his neighborhood.

P.S. His home and neighborhood are really a pleasant place to visit. Also have friends from the suburbs who would be scared to death to visit the Watson/McCord neighborhood.

Yeah! I know where I live we just had 3 teens ranging in age from 14-17 attack a woman on a city bus kicking her in the head.
And Biden barking about maga. Wash U has the oldest and largest run student carnival in the country. I went when I was a kid. It’s their thing. Supposed to be all weekend. Lasted 90 minutes. Forced to cancel the rest of the weekend. It’s just the ongoing garbage that piles up. Over it

Super Bowl parade? No. Beef. Shootings. Carnival? No widespread fights. Fears of shootings. No.

But maga

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT