ADVERTISEMENT

Could you date someone with opposing political views?

Ha...how did this thread turn into this?
giphy.gif

YOUR ALL CAPS ASIDE :D:D .... Nah. I wouldn't consider that a double entendre. Feels very much like a euphemism depending upon intent I suppose. I know, let's read another Faulkner book and maybe he can tell us!!
1100 word sentence incoming to simply convey whatever the hell Joe's talking about.

Nah. I'll pass.

• Haha
Reactions: Mark Milton
1100 word sentence incoming to simply convey whatever the hell Joe's talking about.

Nah. I'll pass.
It meant that if one is so boring that they don't know how men turn to this type fun... Barbie is going to be tired of missionary Harry pretty quickly.

Damn y'all rough on a short fat white guy. (still taller than Aloha..) :)

It meant that if one is so boring that they don't know how men turn to this type fun... Barbie is going to be tired of missionary Harry pretty quickly.

Damn y'all rough on a short fat white guy. (still taller than Aloha..) :)
@UncleMark

Are you taller than Joe. It’s for science.

I’m just glad we aren’t doing anything with the Barbie doll Joe.

Political affiliation doesn't matter as much as sanity. No issues with republicans or conservatives but the portion of MAGA that is a whacko popularity cult or the whacko portion of the left that believes in crystal healing or similar shit... no f**king way. Not even for a hate f**k. Never stick your d**k in crazy.
That’s where I am. I am fine with someone from either party but no one from either extreme.

Would prefer another independent

Now if this is just a hookup, I don’t care

Reactions: Mark Milton
He’s gonna be mad when he sees this later.
For the record, I didn't say if he would or would not be taller while NOT standing on a brake rotor. I only said that he would be WHILE standing on a brake rotor. ..... Unless he's a midget of course.

I'm not sure it's brainwashing. If you're in your mid-20's then Trump's Republican party is the only Republican party you've experienced as someone of voting age. Why wouldn't you associate MAGA with Republicans?

This is a problem for the party. They've lost the vast majority of an entire generation. And if Trump gets elected again this November they'll lose even more. The Dream Team may think all is well, but old angry white guys don't live forever. The next generation hates you.
Good lord…..
Okay, if you want to go there, then the Democratic Party is epitomized by loons like AOC, Omar and the rest of “The Squad.”
If most people view Republicans as MAGA, then “The Squad” is the flag carriers for the Democrats. Both parties have lost the middle ground.

Good lord…..
Okay, if you want to go there, then the Democratic Party is epitomized by loons like AOC, Omar and the rest of “The Squad.”
If most people view Republicans as MAGA, then “The Squad” is the flag carriers for the Democrats. Both parties have lost the middle ground.

MTG and that crazy Luna chick have been sitting with Trump at the convention. That should tell you something.

Good lord…..

I’ve never seen AOC or a member of the squad as a President or a Presidential candidate. Trump is the defacto leader of the Republican Party.

Get used to it. The meltdowns & hatred from OS, Zeke & co will be EPIC if Trump wins, which looks more likely all of the time. They’re showing their true colors already…fun to watch.🤣🤣
Well, Russian collusion was a giant wet fart so they’ll have to try something else.

Eric Holder says if he’s elected after being convicted, he should be impeached for that reason alone.

There’s your reason right there.

The last I spoke with my "suddenly ultra far left" wife, was about 6 weeks ago.
Well suddenly, today, she got herself into a "the shit hit the fan" situation.
For 6 weeks, I wasn't worthy asking why the laundry room was on fire, becasue I'm conservative
For 6 weeks, I wasn't worthy of asking why is there 3 feet of water in the basement, becasue I'm conservative.
But today she got herself into an OH SHIT pickle... guess who she called.
The very first non screaming conversation we've had in 2 yrs. ... Because she was in a pickle...
I fixed her pickle in about 30 seconds and said,,,, good talk. Lets do this again in 6 weeks or so.

OH for those who are confused, I bought a Dream team house 900 miles away from crazy that I frequent without her

Men (which by men I mean dream team members and pledges) hold your ground. They will give up eventually. HOLD THE LINE! Happiness does exist. Ya just gotta have a place on the mountain, that over looks the white sand beach, that you don't ask the "beach" to visit, if she won't conform to ... well, reality. Peace brothers and lets do AUBURN AWESOME 2024 !!

Well, Russian collusion was a giant wet fart so they’ll have to try something else.

Eric Holder says if he’s elected after being convicted, he should be impeached for that reason alone.

Whats the record for most impeachments? God damn dems are chasing this shit, bro.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: UncleMark and 76-1
Good lord…..
That’s ridiculous. The right is MAGA now. Anyone who doesn’t bend the knee is immediately branded a traitor and driven from office. No one dares go against Trump. They even turned against DeSantis for daring to run against him. The Squad? lol. 4 people who hold no power. No comparison. #It’acult

Reactions: outside shooter

Yeah because half the Republican Party is under Putin’s thumb and don’t care what they do. They need Putin’s puppet back.

Not going back to find jet’s silly post. I imagine those of us who detest Trump will be just fine. We at least, know that we have some values and morals and know better than to EVER vote for a person as repulsive as Trump. We won’t be having to explain to future generations how a man like that was allowed to lead our country, even though we were repeatedly warned by those closest to him that he is unfit for office. We won’t be embarrassed when asked how so many people got conned by the biggest conman in the world. We won’t have to answer as to why we would want to be in a cult like that. We will have clean consciences.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Not going back to find jet’s silly post. I imagine those of us who detest Trump will be just fine. We at least, know that we have some values and morals and know better than to EVER vote for a person as repulsive as Trump. We won’t be having to explain to future generations how a man like that was allowed to lead our country, even though we were repeatedly warned by those closest to him that he is unfit for office. We won’t be embarrassed when asked how so many people got conned by the biggest conman in the world. We won’t have to answer as to why we would want to be in a cult like that. We will have clean consciences.
How will you explain Biden?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT