ADVERTISEMENT

Conner Essegian 22 recruit possibility?

ciggar_man

Benchwarmer
Dec 23, 2009
Conner Essegian 22 recruit possibility? Watch Video of him he is Athletic can pass also bomb from the outside hes has good size 6'4" forget those little pt guards!lol

Kid is from from a small school here in Northern Indiana , and because of that and the lack of high level competition he will be overlooked by many . That being said , the kid is a baller . Saw him play as a freshman , and he was already very good .Due to Covid I didn't get to see him this year , but his write ups in the paper are very good . His team , Central Noble , is 2A , and plays in a very strong sectional at Westview . As he grows and puts on some weight , and muscle , he will have a chance to play at a high level down the road .

Kid is from from a small school here in Northern Indiana , and because of that and the lack of high level competition he will be overlooked by many . That being said , the kid is a baller . Saw him play as a freshman , and he was already very good .Due to Covid I didn't get to see him this year , but his write ups in the paper are very good . His team , Central Noble , is 2A , and plays in a very strong sectional at Westview . As he grows and puts on some weight , and muscle , he will have a chance to play at a high level down the road .

Just saw he was added to Indiana Elite 2022 squad. Some pretty good talent he’s going to be playing with this summer.

That will help him get noticed , and the competition will help him grow as a player . I'm pretty sure he will be able to hold his own .

A nice player and from everything I've heard about him from other coaches, a great kid. With that said, he's notb P5 kind of player... but will carve out a nice career at a mid - major or smaller D1 school.

Conner Essegian 22 recruit possibility? Watch Video of him he is Athletic can pass also bomb from the outside hes has good size 6'4" forget those little pt guards!lol

HSN has a long discussion on him on their recruiting forum. Some of those posters say there are personal issues with him.

he's no Luke Brown.

Just saw he was added to Indiana Elite 2022 squad. Some pretty good talent he’s going to be playing with this summer.

Big fish in about as small a pond imaginable right now. He will need to come out very strong on that AAU team to garner big school interest. Might happen and I hope it does!

he's no Luke Brown.
No he's no Luke Brown but 6'4" more size more athletic can fill it up also big fish come from small body of water their just less big fish so alot of really excellent player come from small schools. Luke Brown could play for the Hoosiers but that their loss that my opinion, he's also a big fish in a small pond that got away.

Last edited:
HSN has a long discussion on him on their recruiting forum. Some of those posters say there are personal issues with him.
Never heard that. Great kid with a great family. Very supportive of the community. Kid can really score and has really expanded his game to score in different ways. Also a really good teammate. My question on him is if he has the quickness to guard at a high level. Scorers mentality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT