ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Cig Tweet

Admittedly haven’t been following football stuff that closely. Anyone care to speculate. Sounds like maybe non player related news.

New practice facility?

Reactions: vesuvius13 and IU73
Last edited:
Left guard would be my guess … Max Longman will start on the right

Then again … Mike could be the best RT

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/veteran-ol-mike-katic-returning-to-iu-football-for-his-sixth-season/
So we have Wedig, Kidwell, Katic, Smith and Longman who have seen extensive time. Plus, i am sure Bostad has coached up a few that were on the roster last year. I do not see the OL as a weak spot right now and the really good QB should have some time back there. This is looking good.

Seems like we have mostly tackles. Who is playing inside lol
Smith is the Left Tackle with Wedig the probable Right Tackle...

Katic played LG last fall and has played Center in the past and it looks like Longman is penciled in at Right Guard. Evidently Bostad is comfortable with Bray at Center..., but there's the possibility of Katic sliding over to that spot...

Katic returning fills a big hole and is great news...

We have chance at a Big Ten quality running game with his return..., And having a QB with a better command of the Offense and a slightly quicker release can only help the OL in terms of pass blocking...

That's my looking at the Bison herd through a keyhole analysis...😉

Last edited:
So we have Wedig, Kidwell, Katic, Smith and Longman who have seen extensive time. Plus, i am sure Bostad has coached up a few that were on the roster last year. I do not see the OL as a weak spot right now and the really good QB should have some time back there. This is looking good.
You're right. We shouldn't discount some of the young guys we haven't seen yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT