ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson’s visit to the White House

Whatever those Clemson Tigers had for their pre-game meal must have been one helluva nutritious send off. Maybe fish! Fish is good "brain" food. Obviously something the tRUMPSKI ignores.

Can you imagine all dressed up and flying a few hours north, getting stuck in airport security queues then getting cold burgers at the WH?
Why not cater, cheap bastard?

Can you imagine all dressed up and flying a few hours north, getting stuck in airport security queues then getting cold burgers at the WH?
Why not cater, cheap bastard?

Could've been a lot worse, if that's even possible. Had the national champs been USC or UCLA, hailing from tRUMPS most despised state in the union, I can't imagine what the food spread would be like. Bring in the official "taster!"

Reactions: sglowrider
This has got to be the dumbest thread in the last year. The only thing more normal than college-age guys eating fast food burgers and pizza is anybody eating a hot dog at a baseball game. Yet we have heads exploding over Trump normalizing normalcy. Good grief.

Reactions: glidresquirrel

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

This has got to be the dumbest thread in the last year. The only thing more normal than college-age guys eating fast food burgers and pizza is anybody eating a hot dog at a baseball game. Yet we have heads exploding over Trump normalizing normalcy. Good grief.
Dude, the year is 2019, not 1979.

You're missing all the fun, COH. We're laughing at the comical dufalot who is shitholing the White House. I can understand though, why it goes against your grain. Hard to have much fun these days if all you do is wank Trump's weenie.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
No one's head is exploding. I posted it because I thought the memes were funny.

[QUOTE="iuwclurker, post: 2574279, member: 19971"We're laughing at the comical dufalot who is shitholing the White House. .[/QUOTE]

I guess I missed the hole Trump put the cigar into. My bad.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
[QUOTE="iuwclurker, post: 2574279, member: 19971"We're laughing at the comical dufalot who is shitholing the White House. .

I guess I missed the hole Trump put the cigar into. My bad.[/QUOTE]Easy mistake to make -- you sat on it.

And, what’s wrong with Totinos? You haven’t lived white trash fabulous until you’ve plowed through a totinos after knocking back a few pabst or strohs.
Jacks is cheaper with better crust. And Strohs went broke after I gave beer up.

1996 Called. They want their joke back. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE="iuwclurker, post: 2574279, member: 19971"We're laughing at the comical dufalot who is shitholing the White House. .

I guess I missed the hole Trump put the cigar into. My bad.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: iuwclurker
Dude, the year is 2019, not 1979.
Exactly. College students today are at Starbucks buying $5 lattes several times a day.

That is not "normalcy" ... good lord you are an idiot

Reactions: iuwclurker
That is not "normalcy" ... good lord you are an idiot

Maybe you think Perrier and arugula salads would be normal for a football team?

Personally I would have also served a couple trays of wild wings, but I don’t run the country.

Maybe you think Perrier and arugula salads would be normal for a football team?

Personally I would have also served a couple trays of wild wings, but I don’t run the country.
No, that would be your arrogance bleeding through....but a decent reception with an edible meal like adults would have been appropriate...they can get lousy burgers all day long. Your mental gymnastics to support your favorite con-man are over the top. You are schill without a thought In your head,but your hero did pay for it...he needed to grandstand his amazing burger fest...lol, which I imagine he ultimately stiffed someone for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT