ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson’s visit to the White House

Mmm mmm, cold fast food. Nothing knocks down an appetite like room temperature fast food fries.
And no other menu choice could convey the great honor bestowed upon the victors by the President like greasy Big Macs and take-out pizza. Typical idiotic decision by this idiot. And he also made it a point to say he paid for it himself.

Don't forget the beverage.
80425_full.jpg

Reactions: sglowrider
Another thing Obama was so much better at - ordering fast food:
Yeah, I remember early in his term he and Joe blew out of the WH and went for a burger. (Your video may be the time I'm remembering, but I can't hear it here at work.) Secret Service was pissed that he did it spur of the moment. That kind of stuff didn't last long.

Yeah, I remember early in his term he and Joe blew out of the WH and went for a burger. (Your video may be the time I'm remembering, but I can't hear it here at work.) Secret Service was pissed that he did it spur of the moment. That kind of stuff didn't last long.
& he was probably roundly criticized for taking time of for lunch...lazy dude! Unlike the current idiot who said there was no time for golf...only work....a hundred million dollars later or whatever for his golf trips..

It's all terrible. I can't believe people still eat fast food.

It's all awful and makes you feel like shit....but Dominos pizza actually tastes like shit too. Might as well have thrown some Jacks frozen pizza in the oven.

When's the last time you had it? They revamped it 5 years ago or so. It's 10x better than Pizza Hut and probably on par with Papa John's.

No idea....haven't had any of those for a long while. Just recall finding it really bottom of the barrel take out pizza. Only thing worse was Little Caesar's.

No idea....haven't had any of those for a long while. Just recall finding it really bottom of the barrel take out pizza. Only thing worse was Little Caesar's.

I find it tolerable, though not preferred. Admittedly I'll order it if I need a pizza in 20 mins. Our local joints take closer to an hour for delivery and when you have hungry toddlers, you need speed over quality!

The question is, did Trump really pay out of his own pocket or use campaign or other moneys?

When's the last time you had it? They revamped it 5 years ago or so. It's 10x better than Pizza Hut and probably on par with Papa John's.
So now it’s just really, really crappy pizza instead of pizza that tastes like your cat threw up on it, your dog ate the puke and then shot in the Dominoes box?

Reactions: iuwclurker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT