ADVERTISEMENT

cities bracing for black unrest this weekend.

But they didn’t hurt anyone because members of Congress literally ran to another area. I don’t believe we had anyone actually come in contact with the mob, did we? Who knows how they would have reacted?
So they should be shot for something they didn't do.

Makes sense.

You're insane. No one who entered the Capitol that day had a deadly weapon.
Every time I see Zeke has posted, I know reading it will be like the Sunday comics. Can you even imagine her outrage if a liberal had been shot? Let alone a female liberal?

Reactions: DANC
Protecting whom? The ones attacking Congress? Why should they protect them?
Woooooosh.

We were talking about the Chicago police having stuff tossed at them and you said it was different because they were just "protecting a statue". I asked, "What about protecting themselves (Chicago PD)?"

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
Woooooosh.

We were talking about the Chicago police having stuff tossed at them and you said it was different because they were just "protecting a statue". I asked, "What about protecting themselves (Chicago PD)?"
They are always protecting themselves, as they should be. They aren’t always protecting Congress. That theory doesn’t hold much water.

• Haha
They are always protecting themselves, as they should be. They aren’t always protecting Congress. That theory doesn’t hold much water.
And yet, while being attacked, they didn't feel the need to shoot people throwing projectiles and large fireworks at them while attempting to stab at them with sharpened sticks. Funny that.

Look, if Babbitt deserved what she got, fine. If you are part of a mob who breaks the glass to my store and starts to climb in. You are a threat. Bang. If you are part of the mob like that Chicago video. You are a threat. Bang. I am fine with these rules. I expect vigorous defenses of people like the roof Koreans and the like except now I believe they should have the same right to use deadly force. If I am in my store and you break the window out, are part of a mob rioting, and try to climb into the store, death sentence for you.

And yet, while being attacked, they didn't feel the need to shoot people throwing projectiles and large fireworks at them while attempting to stab at them with sharpened sticks. Funny that.

Look, if Babbitt deserved what she got, fine. If you are part of a mob who breaks the glass to my store and starts to climb in. You are a threat. Bang. If you are part of the mob like that Chicago video. You are a threat. Bang. I am fine with these rules. I expect vigorous defenses of people like the roof Koreans and the like except now I believe they should have the same right to use deadly force. If I am in my store and you break the window out, are part of a mob rioting, and try to climb into the store, death sentence for you.
Yes. Don’t care if you’re inside the capitol standing next to a rep, your home next to your kid, or your store next to some dunks, if someone breaks through the window shoot them. No reason you should have to vet them to see if they have a weapon etc. They’ve done enough to be a danger. They’ve lost the benefit of the doubt

You’re just ignorant. You don’t know that. And police didn’t need to use any deadly weapons on Tyre to kill him now, did they?
You call me ignorant and your reply is "You don't know that"?

There's a lot you don't know, sweet-cheeks.

Yes. Don’t care if you’re inside the capitol standing next to a rep, your home next to your kid, or your store next to some dunks, if someone breaks through the window shoot them. No reason you should have to vet them to see if they have a weapon etc. They’ve done enough to be a danger. They’ve lost the benefit of the doubt
She hadn't broken through, and even if she had, she wasn't going to fit through the window.

Well unless you were there and checked every person at the insurrection, you don’t know that. You can’t possibly. #dunningkruger#smalldickenergy

She presented enough of a threat. I'll take the cop's word. I'm tired of protestors, rioters, smash and grabs, traffic blockers. Shoot them all.
Well, I'm sorry you're tired of it, but it doesn't go both ways, does it?

Besides, justice doesn't stop when you're tired of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Well unless you were there and checked every person at the insurrection, you don’t know that. You can’t possibly. #dunningkruger#smalldickenergy
Police found no deadly weapons. You're making shit up.

Well, I'm sorry you're tired of it, but it doesn't go both ways, does it?

Besides, justice doesn't stop when you're tired of it.
Justice was served. An investigation was held by multiple agencies. If you want to hold on to stupid bullshit conspiracy crap enjoy yourself. It evinces a special kind of stupid. The agencies are conspiring. The states are conspiring for election abuse. It's so fing dumb. I'm tired of all that too. Vapid tucker Carlson garbage

140 cops were injured. 65 filed actual injury claims. That's a big event

Last edited:
Justice was served. An investigation was held by multiple agencies. If you want to hold on to stupid bullshit conspiracy crap enjoy yourself. It evinces a special kind of stupid. The agencies are conspiring. The states are conspiring for election abuse. It's so fing dumb. I'm tired of all that too. Vapid tucker Carlson garbage

140 cops were injured. 65 filed actual injury claims. That's a big event
I didn't say it was a conspiracy. But you're ignoring the to Capitol Police who were standing practically next to her who evidently didn't feel threatened.

You're pissy today.

• Haha
I didn't say it was a conspiracy. But you're ignoring the to Capitol Police who were standing practically next to her who evidently didn't feel threatened.

You're pissy today.
who gives a f*uck. the cop that shot thought it was prudent based on his own personal observations. multiple agencies agreed with him. and in the context of 65 cops filing injury claims and 140 reporting injuries it's not a stretch to believe he did the right thing and that the reps were potentially in danger.

who gives a f*uck. the cop that shot thought it was prudent based on his own personal observations. multiple agencies agreed with him. and in the context of 65 cops filing injury claims and 140 reporting injuries it's not a stretch to believe he did the right thing
So 2 cops standing next to her, plus cops on the other side of the door, decided not to shoot, but one guy does, and that makes it a good shoot?

It's a damn big stretch to think he did the right thing.

And killing someone shouldn't require a 'stretch' to rationalize.

• Haha
So 2 cops standing next to her, plus cops on the other side of the door, decided not to shoot, but one guy does, and that makes it a good shoot?

It's a damn big stretch to think he did the right thing.

And killing someone shouldn't require a 'stretch' to rationalize.
Oh MY GOD. who gives a F*UCK about the cops next to her. you don't know what the cop who shot her saw, perceived, heard. read HIS testimony. that's what is germane. HIS TESTIMONY. it was credible. as vetted by multiple cops, IA, USAs. 65 cops filed injury claims. 140 injured. if he thought there was danger i'd say there's plenty of evidence to support his actions

Oh MY GOD. who gives a F*UCK about the cops next to her. you don't know what the cop who shot her saw, perceived, heard. read HIS testimony. that's what is germane. HIS TESTIMONY. it was credible. as vetted by multiple cops, IA, USAs. 65 cops filed injury claims. 140 injured. if he thought there was danger i'd say there's plenty of evidence to support his actions
It's very germane, in the fact that they saw more of her and the crowd than the cop who shot her. You should be able to figure that out.

I don't really give a shit what HIS 'testimony' is - what the hell do you think he's going to say "Yeay, I wasn't sure, so I shot her.".

Those damn racist police
If you think about it if the black people don't riot then that could be considered racism because it means they only care when blacks are killed by white officers. I surely hope there isn't any violence. My advice to everyone is let the legal proceedings play out. These five police officers will have their day in court.

It's very germane, in the fact that they saw more of her and the crowd than the cop who shot her. You should be able to figure that out.

I don't really give a shit what HIS 'testimony' is - what the hell do you think he's going to say "Yeay, I wasn't sure, so I shot her.".
You weren't there.
You have zero first hand knowledge of any of it.
You don't care about his testimony.
You don't care that the Capitol Police did an investigation and exonerated him
You don't care that the USAs office did an investigation and exonerated him.

You are going to go with your feelings. Got it. I'll take his testimony and that of the agencies trained to do investigations who actually performed investigations take on it.

Bless your heart. They found bombs. Fists can be deadly weapons. Zip ties and a handkerchief could be a deadly weapon. They took down the weapons check they had to go through. You think police checked every one? Do better.

You weren't there.

You are going to go with your feelings. Got it. I'll take his testimony and that of the agencies trained to do investigations who actually performed investigations take on it.
You do you.

Beat Purdue!

Bless your heart. They found bombs. Fists can be deadly weapons. Zip ties and a handkerchief could be a deadly weapon. They took down the weapons check they had to go through. You think police checked every one? Do better.
No, sorry, they didn't. You're making shit up again.

Oh really? Lol Bombs aren’t deadly weapons? Did police frisk everyone? You truly can’t be this naive. ( I’ll use a nice word)

That’s what ignorance is. Pretending to know things you don’t. Misogynist moron. #littledickenergy

No, sorry, they didn't. You're making shit up again.
I’ve got to get to the game. You could do some research or if I’m not too tired I’ll do it for you when I get home. Like a good teacher.

Oh really? Lol Bombs aren’t deadly weapons? Did police frisk everyone? You truly can’t be this naive. ( I’ll use a nice word)
Yes, everyone who entered the Capitol was searched. The 'bombs' were found off the Capitol grounds.

You can use whatever word you want - I don't take you seriously anyway.

Yes, everyone who entered the Capitol was searched. The 'bombs' were found off the Capitol grounds.

You can use whatever word you want - I don't take you seriously anyway.
Dear Lord you are still at it. Are you related to Ashli or something?

Reactions: Bowlmania
You weren't there.

Not goin gto jump into your pissin' match, but you don't question the cap cops investigating themselves, and then the USA doing basically the exact same thing. I am afraid that we have seen evidence enough of the last 6 yrs that they may have had a conclusion, before any "investigation" was ever scripted out, to find said conclusion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT