ADVERTISEMENT

Chet Hologram

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
7 ft. tall weighs about 85 lbs. may be the number 1 prospect next year, I don't think I've ever seen a comparable prospect. Unbelievable length and skills but damn he is thin. they were on espn2 tonight

Reactions: Bill4411 and mk23
He'd blow by Ralph..
He's a longer Druant possibly.. Or K.P.
Total freak..
Program changer...Very Skilled..
He'll get stronger ..But will alway's be thin
OAD ..Or even the G League..imo

Reactions: ulrey
7 ft. tall weighs about 85 lbs. may be the number 1 prospect next year, I don't think I've ever seen a comparable prospect. Unbelievable length and skills but damn he is thin. they were on espn2 tonight
It's Chet Holmgren and he does look like a heck of a prospect. IU isn't on his list, but maybe IU hasn't tried to recruit him.

Reactions: MrBing
It's Chet Holmgren and he does look like a heck of a prospect. IU isn't on his list, but maybe IU hasn't tried to recruit him.
They may well have tried to , doesn't mean that puts IU on the final list . I'm sure many other schools have recruited him as well besides the final 5 or whatever it is

Reactions: JIMSHAM
They may well have tried to , doesn't mean that puts IU on the final list . I'm sure many other schools have recruited him as well besides the final 5 or whatever it is

Every school in the country has tried to recruit him. He's the #1 prospect in America. Guessing he goes to Gonzaga (best friend Jalen Suggs is a current freshman) or sticks with hometown Gophers.

Painter knows how to recruit and use the bigs....like him or not. Its not in the cards with Archie.

He’s been on a visit I believe early. We did try to recruit him.
Doesn't seem like IU recruited him very hard at all. IU isn't on the list of those that showed interest and/or offered. It's very interesting how many offers he got from big time programs yet he's not interested in them. It would be nice to have a 7 footer that can play inside and out.

Chet Holmgren Recruit Interests (247sports.com)

He'd blow by Ralph..
Total freak..
Sure, he would. The Virginia Ralph would destroy this guy. He made Knight's Pan American team in high school. Three.....3 time Player of the Year......dominated Patrick Ewing in their only match-up in college. Fracking clueless.

Last edited:
He'd blow by Ralph..
Total freak..
Sampson was way better at a similar age, only thing this kid has over ralph is shooting ability from deep.

Reactions: ulrey
Sure, he would. The Virginia Ralph would destroy this guy. He made Knight's Pan American team in high school. Three.....3 time Player of the Year......dominated Patrick Ewing in their only match-up in college. Fracking clueless.
College Ralph would take this kid down low and snap him in two. People forget, Ralph Sampson was a very athletic, very coordinated, moderately quick and strong player who was 7 foot freaken 4. Total freak of nature.

Regardless...Chet won't be in NCAA ball long for very long.

Reactions: F.Fletch
College Ralph would take this kid down low and snap him in two. People forget, Ralph Sampson was a very athletic, very coordinated, moderately quick and strong player who was 7 foot freaken 4. Total freak of nature.
Yep. Strong as hell. Had two and three guys hanging on him every game. No three point line until his senior year, and only in conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT