ADVERTISEMENT

Charlton now to IU

What is laughable is that you are back with your, what 10th, 11th, 12th personality on here ? And now you are not even trying to hide it anymore, pathetic. Please tell us more about Tunstill’s scholarship offer, on the other hand, don’t. LOL.

What is laughable is that you are back with your, what 10th, 11th, 12th personality on here ? And now you are not even trying to hide it anymore, pathetic. Please tell us more about Tunstill’s scholarship offer, on the other hand, don’t. LOL.
I have nothing to hide. I’m just laughing at your Charlton take. You have no idea what you’re talking about, and I have no idea what your Tunstill reference is. But keep up the comical recruit assessments. Lol

I have nothing to hide. I’m just laughing at your Charlton take. You have no idea what you’re talking about, and I have no idea what your Tunstill reference is. But keep up the comical recruit assessments. Lol
Really, did Charlton commit to us at one point ? After committing to FIU people in the room were yelling at his Mom because they knew where he really wanted to go, but you were aware of that weren’t you Sybil.

Really, did Charlton commit to us at one point ? After committing to FIU people in the room were yelling at his Mom because they knew where he really wanted to go, but you were aware of that weren’t you Sybil.
You think you know about the family dynamics because you watched a periscope of his supposed announcement? So funny.

You think you know about the family dynamics because you watched a periscope of his supposed announcement? So funny.
Not that it matters, but I also have information from those inside the program as to what they were told by Charlton, his coaches and James Head. Save your breath, you will claim I know nothing unless I provide a signed and notorized document from Charlton himself. I could care less if you believe it or not, for the rest of the board, it is the truth.
Now before you start rambling on about Tunstill having a scholarship offer (the board knows you did Ord), off to ignore with you Sybil, I have wasted enough of my time.

Not that it matters, but I also have information from those inside the program as to what they were told by Charlton, his coaches and James Head. Save your breath, you will claim I know nothing unless I provide a signed and notorized document from Charlton himself. I could care less if you believe it or not, for the rest of the board, it is the truth.
Now before you start rambling on about Tunstill having a scholarship offer (the board knows you did Ord), off to ignore with you Sybil, I have wasted enough of my time.
More made up stuff from you. You have no idea what Charlton was thinking.

He’s insane. Or he forgot that all of his old posts are easy to search through (nothing is going to show up below if you have ezwerfan or whatever on ignore)...

You're really sure Tunstill is a walk on at IU?

He's a teammate and classmate of 2018 IU commit Reese Taylor. IU offered him a scholarship in June to be part of the 2018 incoming class.

So he's walking on during his senior year of high school? But, you're again wrong. He was offered.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnsyRick
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT