ADVERTISEMENT

Carroll wins. Millions in damages.

Maddow is a journalist?
In terms of cable news anchors, she's probably one of the few who hasn't given up the ghost of trying to report the news of the day. She obviously has a slant toward the left and I bet in private, even she'd admit that. Maybe I should have put journalist in quotes.

Maddow is a damn good journalist. She obviously picks stories that deliver her highly-opinionated slant. But you rarely are left thinking "what was her actual evidence for saying that?". She goes to the primary sources. She also can break a story now and then, so she has cultivated some information-gathering allies.

Maddow is a damn good journalist. She obviously picks stories that deliver her highly-opinionated slant. But you rarely are left thinking "what was her actual evidence for saying that?". She goes to the primary sources. She also can break a story now and then, so she has cultivated some information-gathering allies.
Well said. I agree with all this and this is much better than the answer I tried to squeeze out. Admittedly I'm jaded by cable news, but you're spot on here.

Well said. I agree with all this and this is much better than the answer I tried to squeeze out. Admittedly I'm jaded by cable news, but you're spot on here.
Journalists seek to report objectively, in my mind. If they don't have journalistic objectivity, then they can't be called journalists.

Maddow does not have journalistic objectivity. She's never studied journalism, and never worked as a reporter, instead always working in the media as an on air personality opining from the left. This is the equivalent of a op-ed columnist on air with an extreme partisan bent. She is clearly biased and is not out collecting facts or broadcasting neutral pieces on air. Put another way, she is the left's version of Hannity or O'Reilly, although smarter and better able to support her arguments. But make no mistake, she's making arguments based on opinions and her particular left-leaning values.

That Fox and MSNBC have so degraded what otherwise intelligent people think of as a journalist is further evidence of the degradation of our political discourse and ability to think objectively about partisan topics.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Journalists seek to report objectively, in my mind. If they don't have journalistic objectivity, then they can't be called journalists.

Maddow does not have journalistic objectivity. She's never studied journalism, and never worked as a reporter, instead always working in the media as an on air personality opining from the left. This is the equivalent of a op-ed columnist on air with an extreme partisan bent. She is clearly biased and is not out collecting facts or broadcasting neutral pieces on air. Put another way, she is the left's version of Hannity or O'Reilly, although smarter and better able to support her arguments. But make no mistake, she's making arguments based on opinions and her particular left-leaning values.

That Fox and MSNBC have so degraded what otherwise intelligent people think of as a journalist is further evidence of the degradation of our political discourse and ability to think objectively about partisan topics.
spot on. they're entertainers and doing a disservice to the country. maddow is awful and is far from deserving of being called a journalist. another one, and there are many, is tucker carlson. go back and look at old videos of him. guy was in preppy lacrosse college outfits reporting as liberal for cnn and now he's shooting from a fake cabin pretending like he's on the dream team

Is anyone truly neutral? Everyone is moved by their own opinion even if trying to remain neutral and providing completely factual information because how you say it and what you omit makes a difference as well.

My exposure to Maddow is pretty much what gets said or posted on here so I don't know how good or bad she is but if the big complaint is just having a political leaning then that doesn't necessarily make her equal to an extremist partisan.

No one is going to change anyone's political leanings. However, I think it would be a great start if the media would at least refrain from lying/gaslighting the public and at least stuck with the truth

lying/gaslighting the public and at least stuck with the truth
you do this in all your posts. that's pretty rich. when you are presented with actual data you simply ignore it and carry on with your partisan position. from border crossings to blm to inflation.

In terms of cable news anchors, she's probably one of the few who hasn't given up the ghost of trying to report the news of the day. She obviously has a slant toward the left and I bet in private, even she'd admit that. Maybe I should have put journalist in quotes.
This is a massive understatement. She is no journalist.

Is anyone truly neutral? Everyone is moved by their own opinion even if trying to remain neutral and providing completely factual information because how you say it and what you omit makes a difference as well.

My exposure to Maddow is pretty much what gets said or posted on here so I don't know how good or bad she is but if the big complaint is just having a political leaning then that doesn't necessarily make her equal to an extremist partisan.

No one is going to change anyone's political leanings. However, I think it would be a great start if the media would at least refrain from lying/gaslighting the public and at least stuck with the truth
She is incredibly intelligent and a left wing entertainer.

I bet a lot of you don’t know Jeanie Carroll is an IU grad from Ft Wayne. She was a Pi Phi while here, cheerleader and Miss Indiana U. in 1963. She won the title of Miss Cheerleader USA in ‘64, representing IU. This doesn’t alter the fact she’s now a publicly-seeking octogenarian bitch only a plastic surgeon would desire.

I’m curious to know statistics on how many women are raped each year in a department store changing room. Amongst rapists, is this location coveted as an extra challenge of kinkiness? I’ve never been a rapist, but surely one could think of a safer, less likely place to get caught. It’s not a place with comfortable seating. The space is confining. The walls are thin. Now, I will say it has full length mirrors that can be quite arousing, but overall I’m surprised a man of Trump’s stature would pick that particular place for a savage rape against a woman’s will. It just doesn’t make sense that during the alleged attack in this NYC department store she wasn’t heard to scream in terror, if not ecstasy.

I bet a lot of you don’t know Jeanie Carroll is an IU grad from Ft Wayne. She was a Pi Phi while here, cheerleader and Miss Indiana U. in 1963. She won the title of Miss Cheerleader USA in ‘64, representing IU. This doesn’t alter the fact she’s now a publicly-seeking octogenarian bitch only a plastic surgeon would desire.

I’m curious to know statistics on how many women are raped each year in a department store changing room. Amongst rapists, is this location coveted as an extra challenge of kinkiness? I’ve never been a rapist, but surely one could think of a safer, less likely place to get caught. It’s not a place with comfortable seating. The space is confining. The walls are thin. Now, I will say it has full length mirrors that can be quite arousing, but overall I’m surprised a man of Trump’s stature would pick that particular place for a savage rape against a woman’s will. It just doesn’t make sense that during the alleged attack in this NYC department store she wasn’t heard to scream in terror, if not ecstasy.
That’s disgusting. Nothing new. Women get raped everywhere, who cares what the statistics are. Trump’s stature? Lmao. He’s a predator, always has been and has over 20 charges, not to mention the ones he’s bought off. And you could only hope to look as good as she does at 80. She puts Trump to shame in that department. And I’d imagine most of us knew she went to IU?

wow. and yet none of that at all changes the likelihood of whether or not Trump raped her. A judge and jury found it to have been likely based on ACTUAL evidence and testimony. Sorry, they have way more weight than some person on a message board that only cares about defending his idol.

Reactions: Bill4411
That’s disgusting. Nothing new. Women get raped everywhere, who cares what the statistics are. Trump’s stature? Lmao. He’s a predator, always has been and has over 20 charges, not to mention the ones he’s bought off. And you could only hope to look as good as she does at 80. She puts Trump to shame in that department. And I’d imagine most of us knew she went to IU?
He may have porked her in a busy department store dressing room, but I bet he could only get it done if she led him on. What sane woman would go into a dressing room with a man she just met? It certainly wasn’t at gun point! Why weren’t authorities notified immediately after the “attack?” I’ll tell you why…it was because she had one hell of a good time! Wouldn’t you?

• Love
Reactions: DANC
He may have porked her in a busy department store dressing room, but I bet he could only get it done if she led him on. What sane woman would go into a dressing room with a man she just met? It certainly wasn’t at gun point! Why weren’t authorities notified immediately after the “attack?” I’ll tell you why…it was because she had one hell of a good time! Wouldn’t you?
You don't think 225 lb Trump could have pushed her into the dressing room or threatened her?

A lot of victims don't come forward right away. Doesn't make them liars.

Got any more pro-rapists posts?

F no, not with that disgusting pig. The majority of women don’t report rape. She told two friends. You know so little about women, have you ever met one? You talk like an incel.

wow. and yet none of that at all changes the likelihood of whether or not Trump raped her. A judge and jury found it to have been likely based on ACTUAL evidence and testimony. Sorry, they have way more weight than some person on a message board that only cares about defending his idol.
Yeah, and “Juice” walked away an innocent man because a bloodied, thinly leathered glove shriveled up as it dried and didn’t fit his half-ass effort to put it on. “If ‘da glove don’t fit, ‘ya must acquit!”. I bet Johnny Cochran got some high fives from his team over that pearl.

What ACTUAL evidence was there…a blue dress stained of jettisoned jism? Carroll couldn’t even remember what time of year the attack occurred, let alone the approximate year. What actual evidence was there other than her fuzzy recollection of the 30 year old “traumatic” encounter uttered to a politically biased jury of mostly woman?

Abraxis, enjoyed reading your post in terms of your wording.

However, in reading it, my mind ran to today's portly Trump trying to have sex in a small thin walled dressing room surrounded by full length mirrors.

Not a pretty picture. Going to cool a few extra beers before happy hour to help erase those images.

Thanks anyhow.

F no, not with that disgusting pig. The majority of women don’t report rape. She told two friends. You know so little about women, have you ever met one? You talk like an incel.
No, the majority of educated women DO report rape. Women libbers, the man-eaters, are the only ones wanting you to think otherwise. The last of Neanderthal died out years ago.

I’ll put my trophy wife against anyone you’ve fantasized with your clenched hand within the last week.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
No, the majority of educated women DO report rape. Women libbers, the man-eaters, are the only ones wanting you to think otherwise. The last of Neanderthal died out years ago.

I’ll put my trophy wife against anyone you’ve fantasized with your clenched hand within the last week.

Zeek is a woman.

Yeah, and “Juice” walked away an innocent man because a bloodied, thinly leathered glove shriveled up as it dried and didn’t fit his half-ass effort to put it on. “If ‘da glove don’t fit, ‘ya must acquit!”. I bet Johnny Cochran got some high fives from his team over that pearl.

What ACTUAL evidence was there…a blue dress stained of jettisoned jism? Carroll couldn’t even remember what time of year the attack occurred, let alone the approximate year. What actual evidence was there other than her fuzzy recollection of the 30 year old “traumatic” encounter uttered to a politically biased jury of mostly woman?
Lmao. Sure buddy. Not one, but two juries of 24 people unanimously found him guilty. But I’m sure YOU know more. Guess what? You didn’t hear the evidence, did you? Do you even know that the attorneys, Trump’s included, get to pick the jurors? The ignorance is deep here and you keep digging deeper. As usual.

Can I see your stats on “educated” women? Yeah I just bet you have a trophy wife. Sure you do.

Lmao. Sure buddy. Not one, but two juries of 24 people unanimously found him guilty. But I’m sure YOU know more. Guess what? You didn’t hear the evidence, did you? Do you even know that the attorneys, Trump’s included, get to pick the jurors? The ignorance is deep here and you keep digging deeper. As usual.
Abraxis makes DANC seem intelligent.

https://ballardbrief.byu.edu/issue-briefs/the-underreporting-and-dismissal-of-sexual-assault-cases-against-women-in-the-united-states#:~:text=Approximately 31% of rapes are,every 3 rapes go unreported.&text=To put that into perspective,of 3 crimes going unreported. I’m under no delusion that you will pay any attention to actual facts, but only 31% of rapes get reported. People like you are one of the reasons why. Because the women get ridiculed, doubted, and criticized. It’s easier to not do so then made to relive it all over again.

A few years old, but 63% of woman didn't report their rape.

That's not a majority last I checked.

Reactions: zeke4ahs

Did you recently suffer some severe head trauma? Or maybe you've been day drinking and you're hovering just over being blacked-out drunk.

A few years old, but 63% of woman didn't report their rape.

That's not a majority last I checked.
Yeah but those are only the stupid ones… 😢

Abraxis, enjoyed reading your post in terms of your wording.

However, in reading it, my mind ran to today's portly Trump trying to have sex in a small thin walled dressing room surrounded by full length mirrors.

Not a pretty picture. Going to cool a few extra beers before happy hour to help erase those images.

Thanks anyhow.
Yes, but 30 years ago we were all more dapper, one’s of more viral seed aplenty.

That said, I visualize it not as Trump, but as myself in a back door encounter, buns up and kneeling only because, not only is it kinkier that way, but because I’ve been in more than a few department store changing rooms during my days in finer threads and appreciate the layout, so to speak.

Yes, but 30 years ago we were all more dapper, one’s of more viral seed aplenty.

That said, I visualize it not as Trump, but as myself in a back door encounter, buns up and kneeling only because, not only is it kinkier that way, but because I’ve been in more than a few department store changing rooms during my days in finer threads and appreciate the layout, so to speak.
Maybe it's just that you're coked out of your mind and you're confused about which forum you're posting on. That has to be it.

^^^
Who knew Larry Craig posted here?

Imagine being so insecure, feeling that you need to brag about your significant other's looks on a message board.

I've often found that people who feel the need to brag about having a hot girlfriend/wife to a group of people who have no way of verifying that are very likely lying...or at the very least exaggerating. Or they're living with constant beer goggles. Or the head trauma is clouding their judgement.

Imagine being so insecure, feeling that you need to brag about your significant other's looks on a message board.

I've often found that people who feel the need to brag about having a hot girlfriend/wife to a group of people who have no way of verifying that are very likely lying...or at the very least exaggerating. Or they're living with constant beer goggles. Or the head trauma is clouding their judgement.

I brag about mine because I know I WAY out kicked my coverage.

I’m curious. You’re clearly older. Do you have a daughter?

Women are to be believed, right? Just not when they come forward right after the fact and are conservative. Crazy liberals 30 years after the fact with no evidence and a story that makes zero sense we'll you're a misogynist if you don't believe them.

I think we can guess which his is… his posting style certainly leads to head trauma diagnosis.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT