ADVERTISEMENT

Can Izzo survive the ESPN report

I think there was another thread back there somewhere that covered this topic in depth.

Bottom line: the NCAA, the Big Ten, and most importantly the half the state of Michigan and most of those in positions of power at M$U have no interest, or intention, of dumping their two sacred cash cows: Dantonio and Izzo...

All you have to do is take a close look at who's doing the phony "investigating" up at M$U... Those two will be there until they decide to retire... Sad, if you ask me.
IU concentrated for years on the good things RMK did for the university and how players graduated from the program. Then they had an administration come in that decided the bad publicity RMK generated was bad for the academic reputationof the university.

Izzo could face an administration like Myles Brand that will decide to wipe the slate clean. I believe Izzo would be given the chance to resign if an administration forced the issue. He will be smart enough to take that option instead of facing what RMK went through and the disgrace that Joe Pa faced. Only Izzo knows how much trouble he is in. He may be waiting for the storm to pass as it often does.

Reactions: moneyadvisor
I don't know what's going to happen with all this stuff between MSU and schools with FBI problems but I can tell you this Mark Emmert needs to be fired. This man gets paid probably a good amount of cash to make sure things aren't going on like this and he sure isn't doing his job.

Reactions: 76-1
I don't know what's going to happen with all this stuff between MSU and schools with FBI problems but I can tell you this Mark Emmert needs to be fired. This man gets paid probably a good amount of cash to make sure things aren't going on like this and he sure isn't doing his job.

Emmert Is a total weasel. His most recent response to the M$U coverup: He "understands the hypersensitivity" surrounding it.

Last edited:
Emmetts a total weasel. His most recent response to the M$U coverup: He "understands the hypersensitivity" surrounding it.

Have to marvel at the way rape and other sexual assaults are portrayed as something that is more about political correctness than violent crime.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Fear not (all you MSU suck ups), nothing will happen because MSU is a bottomless well of cash for the BT and the NCAA. Why would the NCAA bite the hand that feeds them?

Fear not (all you MSU suck ups), nothing will happen because MSU is a bottomless well of cash for the BT and the NCAA. Why would the NCAA bite the hand that feeds them?

I’ve been saying this for years. UNC, MSU, Penn State.....the NCAA isn’t going to hammer schools that are their sugar daddies. Not going to happen as long as the NCAA is the governing body. Just won’t. Small schools beware, though. Why any school would self-report anything to this sham of an organization is beyond me.

Molest State University (MSU) has yet another basketball player, a current player, involved in sexual assault. A pattern of sexual abuse. Izzo should be fired. Fife needs to get out of MSU before the hammer comes down.

Have to marvel at the way rape and other sexual assaults are portrayed as something that is more about political correctness than violent crime.

I think the spotlight is directed at MSU because of Nassar. I wouldn't describe it as political to look closer because of the seriousness of those crimes, but in my opinion, this culture, MSU has had it for decades. It is a wild unruly campus. I'm not all that surprised. https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...e-sexual-assaults/1071818001/?from=new-cookie

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT