ADVERTISEMENT

Bullpen preview

KJ1112

Redshirt
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
A lot of new guys in the roster I do not know. Any have any insight what the back end of the pen might be?

A lot of new guys in the roster I do not know. Any have any insight what the back end of the pen might be?
Likely see BJ Sabol and Luke Stevenson in the back end. Some guys who could eat innings in Brad Littelton, Andrew Salfrank, Cam Beauchamp, Austin Foote, Timmy Herrin, maybe even see Cal Kreuger or Matt Lloyd.

Likely see BJ Sabol and Luke Stevenson in the back end. Some guys who could eat innings in Brad Littelton, Andrew Salfrank, Cam Beauchamp, Austin Foote, Timmy Herrin, maybe even see Cal Kreuger or Matt Lloyd.

Thanks, unfortunately info seems hard to come by on what is becomming a popular sport at IU.

There will be plenty of innings to eat in the opening 4 day/4 game set in Arizona. I would think everyone would be on a pitch count and 36 innings against good competition will give a lot of guys a chance to get some work. Curious to see if Sloan and Kryzsko get any action.

Questions:
Do you think Eagan and Sedat gone for good?
See any chance Cronk could slip in for some DH action at least in home games until Spring ball is over in early April?

Under the heading Baseball stays in your blood: Bob Morgan is new manager of Vermont Mountaineers in New England League - Summer League team with Hoosiers last year.

Reactions: RBB89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT