ADVERTISEMENT

BTN+ Question

Courtsensetwo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
Not in town so not going to the game. If I subscribe to BTN+ Does it only stream to my phone or laptop or does it magically show up on the big screen?

I dropped cable and use streaming services.

Not in town so not going to the game. If I subscribe to BTN+ Does it only stream to my phone or laptop or does it magically show up on the big screen?

I have the BTN+ app downloaded on a Roku. I tried to download it to my TV, but the app didn’t show up on the list for some reason

Smart phone or iPad ought to detect a smart tv and let you put on the TV

I’m not buying Big10+

I was told that the Big Ten Netwerk would have three channels so they could show three different games at once. Instead, they show one game on all three channels, and expect me to pay for other services. I’m a customer. I deserve better service. They can go to hell.

Your BTN+ subscription is in the cloud, so any device that you can get the BTN+ App loaded up on, log in with your user name and pass word will work perfectly. Finding the app may be an issue that you have to explore. Remember all of the alternatives. BTN... B1G netwrok... yadda yadda yadda... It's a PUTA ! ! (pain up the ass). But it will work if you can find it.

God this answer makes me think that my mom and dad (75/ 74 yr old) is posting as Courtscense, the way I have to be the child IT depart..

Your BTN+ subscription is in the cloud, so any device that you can get the BTN+ App loaded up on, log in with your user name and pass word will work perfectly. Finding the app may be an issue that you have to explore. Remember all of the alternatives. BTN... B1G netwrok... yadda yadda yadda... It's a PUTA ! ! (pain up the ass). But it will work if you can find it.

God this answer makes me think that my mom and dad (75/ 74 yr old) is posting as Courtscense, the way I have to be the child IT depart..
I hope to live that long

I was told that the Big Ten Netwerk would have three channels so they could show three different games at once. Instead, they show one game on all three channels, and expect me to pay for other services. I’m a customer. I deserve better service. They can go to hell.
For football only. Never was anything said about using the overflows for any other sport.

And every team must have at least one BTN+ game, by contract. We're lucky--we're one of six that only get one, and we got it out of the way tonight. RUTG has four, by comparison.

Smart phone or iPad ought to detect a smart tv and let you put on the TV

I’m not buying Big10+

BINGO! They can shove that $10 fee in a dark crevice and let it fester. Dumb just dumb.

For football only. Never was anything said about using the overflows for any other sport.

And every team must have at least one BTN+ game, by contract. We're lucky--we're one of six that only get one, and we got it out of the way tonight. RUTG has four, by comparison.
Yesterday was BTN+’s Black Friday led by the tidal wave of IU one month subscriptions.

Reactions: kmathum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT