ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm press conference.....

Allen is from Indiana and I think wants to be in Indiana like Hep. But, it is always possible. IU baseball has experience being the stepping stone, but IU baseball has won and made good subsequent hires. IU needs a Mallory, Fitzgerald, Tiller, Alvarez type coach that wins and wants to be here.

Attitude is everything. Nobody wants to deal with a cornered animal that will either kick your ass or die trying, whether it is big or small.
i still remember when tim clifford picked indiana over wisconsin because he said we had a better, winning program

Wow, sounds like it's just about a done deal, uh. This is devastating, just devastating news for Purdue football.

With announcement Monday 11/26

I find it rather humorous that they are breathlessly hanging on Dakich's every tweet as their primary information source...

I still think it's a 50/50 deal (based solely on intuition [nothing more])... Anyone who uses Dakich's twitter feed as an important source of information pretty much deserves whatever stress it may cause them...:D

I don't care what B does aside from rather enjoying all the angst he's putting his faithful minions thru...(we tried to tell them;))...

Still think they'll make a major last ditch push to keep him. Too much on the line to just let him walk... (Just an opinion based on my "8 sources";) [in other words "nothing"]...).

I do think Dakich has a real source (or 2 as he says), though I wouldn’t be surprised if they are feeding Dakich misinformation, and this is all a ploy to squeeze more money out of Purdue or create recruiting buzz. However, if Purdue comes out flat on Saturday, the players know Brohm is gone.

Reactions: 76-1
I do think Dakich has a real source (or 2 as he says), though I wouldn’t be surprised if they are feeding Dakich misinformation, and this is all a ploy to squeeze more money out of Purdue or create recruiting buzz. However, if Purdue comes out flat on Saturday, the players know Brohm is gone.

They should have a legit shot at WI. Their (WI's) starting QB is out, as is their All American Tackle Edwards, along with a key backup at RB... Delaney wants them -(pu) Bowl eligible (WI already is) so they most likely will be on the plus side of key calls (or no-calls). Should be interesting... If they are ever gonna beat Wisconsin this will be their best chance.

How would it have affected them last week? According to the AD, he had no intention of firing Petrino until at least the end of the season before Saturday. It wasn't announced before Sunday. The weather was bad and the opponent was not highly regarded. Minny played a pretty much flawless game at home and Purdue didn't show up. The same thing happened at WL when OSU came in. It happens.

I don't know if you don't know this, but it was obvious that the O$U players were affected by the speculation that Urban was leaving O$U for Kansas. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT