ADVERTISEMENT

Brady exonerated, suspension erased, NFL berated by judge in his ruling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady knew about those balls. .

He knew that they were footballs, and he knew that they were never tampered with, because they were not.

In Berman's decision he of course cannot say anything about the facts of the case (THAT WOULD BE GROUNDS FOR APPEAL IF HE DID), just how that procedurally the NFL messed up (no notice, making a witness and the actual data unavailable to Brady, the absurdity of a punishment for general awareness, etc.)

But five times he mentions the Wells investigation and uses "independent" and puts it in quotation marks every time! Whenever he mentions the 1st half footballs, he calls them "the allegedly deflated footballs". He quotes Wells on the admission of having no conclusive evidence. It's pretty clear that, if he could, he would have slammed the entire investigation because he thinks that it was rigged from the beginning. He doesn't open that can of worms, because he can't, but he sure left a trail of not-so-subtle hints!

After 7 months, someone in authority took a serious look at what the NFL tried to pull off!

He knew that they were footballs, and he knew that they were never tampered with, because they were not.

In Berman's decision he of course cannot say anything about the facts of the case (THAT WOULD BE GROUNDS FOR APPEAL IF HE DID), just how that procedurally the NFL messed up (no notice, making a witness and the actual data unavailable to Brady, the absurdity of a punishment for general awareness, etc.)

But five times he mentions the Wells investigation and uses "independent" and puts it in quotation marks every time! Whenever he mentions the 1st half footballs, he calls them "the allegedly deflated footballs". He quotes Wells on the admission of having no conclusive evidence. It's pretty clear that, if he could, he would have slammed the entire investigation because he thinks that it was rigged from the beginning. He doesn't open that can of worms, because he can't, but he sure left a trail of not-so-subtle hints!

After 7 months, someone in authority took a serious look at what the NFL tried to pull off!

You're nuts.

What is wrong with you?

Shooter.........this is pure gold watching people say "I don't care" or throwing crap against walls when not only has Brady been vindiacted.....so was Kraft, NFLPA and everyone that saw this for what it was. This was such a BS story from the start. People jumped on it because of jealousy of Brady and the Patriots.

Kraft was 100 percent right and we should demand an apology. Maybe Brady deflected a ball or someone did. But this was a minor incident that was being used to attack the GOAT and best franchise in the NFL.

If there was any proof of actually tampering with balls the judge wouldn't rule in Brady's favor.

Pats should
Get an apology from all Indy journalists like (kravitz). Apology from Brunnel???

I would ask the judge for our first pick back also

Shooter.........this is pure gold watching people say "I don't care" or throwing crap against walls when not only has Brady been vindiacted.....so was Kraft, NFLPA and everyone that saw this for what it was. This was such a BS story from the start. People jumped on it because of jealousy of Brady and the Patriots.

Kraft was 100 percent right and we should demand an apology. Maybe Brady deflected a ball or someone did. But this was a minor incident that was being used to attack the GOAT and best franchise in the NFL.

If there was any proof of actually tampering with balls the judge wouldn't rule in Brady's favor.

Pats should
Get an apology from all Indy journalists like (kravitz). Apology from Brunnel???

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22927-1437311717-10.gif

TMP...you are such a loser is hilarious. The fact that's all
You can post is hilarious.

Pats should

"You" need to hire back those 2 ball boys "you" fired too.

Reactions: 1987Grad
Bob Kraft just made that judge a SERIOUSLY RICH MAN under the table!

Congrats!

Last edited:
Stewie.......this one is the best of all. So Kraft bribed a judge for this verdict? Wow.......just wow.

Isn't it more likely that the Colts deflated one ball to get the patriots in trouble? That seems more likely than bribing a judge.

Stewie.......this one is the best of all. So Kraft bribed a judge for this verdict? Wow.......just wow.

Isn't it more likely that the Colts deflated one ball to get the patriots in trouble? That seems more likely than bribing a judge.

Kraft is one RICH dude.

The only thing you have ever posted on peegs is within a Brady thread. Ever.

You are the definition of a troll.

Why has the troll not been banned?

Why are these same 2 dumbasses allowed to fill the board with the same garbage?

Why hasn't it been moved to the Tailgate board?

Why, master Z, why?

TMP...you are such a loser is hilarious. The fact that's all
You can post is hilarious.

Reactions: mike41703
Yea......because that is how it works.
At least you realize the pats will
Make playoffs again.

Brady knew about those balls.

This is more about the NFL overstepping its bounds.
Of course he did. The two points that make it obvious.. The laughable excuse of the Deflator... Losing weight! And throwing away the cell phone. The Pats lost long ago in the only place it really counts... The public opinion. Forever tarnished. Belicheat and Brady...

I *wish* he could have ruled on the actual facts of the case, and ruled that the NFL's case against Brady and the Patriots was completely absurd and they should be ashamed of themselves, but he didn't actually have the legal authority to rule on that. He could only rule on process. And...well....he sure did.
Actually, he did have the legal authority to do that, but the standard the NFLPA had to meet likely was too high. By finding legal deficiencies with the process, the deference given to arbitrators was no longer an issue. I said I thought the NFL would win, but if Brady won, this would be how he did it.

Actually, he did have the legal authority to do that, but the standard the NFLPA had to meet likely was too high. By finding legal deficiencies with the process, the deference given to arbitrators was no longer an issue. I said I thought the NFL would win, but if Brady won, this would be how he did it.
You're not helping.

Like I said, effin tits on a bull.

lol, ESPN just brought Bruschi out from wherever they've been stashing him these last few months. ESPN is trying to spin this hard as having been on the right side all along.

This'll be good. Bruschi is grinning & he's pumped.
Who are you talking to?

Pats should

Are all Pats fans this insane? The "GOAT?" Why do you take this crap so personally? It's a freaking game. They crushed the Colts, with or without deflated footballs, but they are still shady as hell, which is dumb because they don't need to be. All the other crap in this thread is just trolling you and OS, seemingly oblivious to that fact as you have your heads so far up Tom Brady's posterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT