ADVERTISEMENT

Boooooooo

That article was worthwhile, if only for this:

Further, boobs come in more shapes than “round.” Seventeen magazine once cataloged eight variations, including “tear drop,” “pendulous,” and “east west.” If you want to understand this viscerally—and perhaps feel a little bit more normal about your own boobs—you only need to look at Laura Dodsworth’s project to photograph 100 of them, published in 2015 in the book Bare Reality. Boobs can be long, asymmetrical, or saggy, and they can change shape after having kids or after various kinds of surgery.

Further, boobs come in more shapes than “round.” Seventeen magazine once cataloged eight variations, including “tear drop,” “pendulous,” and “east west.” If you want to understand this viscerally—and perhaps feel a little bit more normal about your own boobs—you only need to look at Laura Dodsworth’s project to photograph 100 of them, published in 2015 in the book Bare Reality. Boobs can be long, asymmetrical, or saggy, and they can change shape after having kids or after various kinds of surgery.
Amazing how much of my life has been lost researching what was captured in a single paragraph

I’m not real good with words. I’m a visual learner.

It was only a joke. I’m not calling out someone named after an animal. Community notes rules. Do I still get the likes from the previous post?

I didn't delete you. I think one of the other mods misunderstood your intent. I endorse your continued research into community notes.

On SNL, Bowen Yang referred to them as "Heavy Naturals". The man is a poet.

IT is watching…

bane-timetogomoble.gif

Well I’ll tell ya I’ve had some of the best. Only to watch fat gather around them. Or deflate like there’s a tiny hole I can’t find. Mysterious mysterious objects indeed

The key is to have a forward looking mind.

Can't get enamoured with the here and now.
'Where are we now.... And where are we going.'

Important philosophy for any young person...i.e. millennials like yourself.

After researching Sydney Sweeney for this thread (thoroughly, I might add), I have now been inundated with ads for vampire breast lifts:

Anyone heard of this before? Oh , and thanks Google. Keep these ads coming!

After researching Sydney Sweeney for this thread (thoroughly, I might add), I have now been inundated with ads for vampire breast lifts:

“You’re not ugly. You’re just poor.”

This is the type of in-depth research we need on the Dream Team - our eye is on you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT