ADVERTISEMENT

Bolts, Hawks, and Ben Bishop

MtPeter04

Junior
Jun 16, 2007
Tonight is game 3 in the stanley cup finals, and the series is tied at 1-1. Who do you have winning? I'd like to see Tampa win because Yzerman is their GM, and when I was in Tampa for a bit I went to a couple of Lightning games. Also, what do you think is going on with Ben Bishop? Evidently he left the ice 2x during game 2. Maybe he just had to take a dump? That's kind of what I'm thinking, but who really knows. John Cooper made a funny comment it about it today. He said if John Tortorella was speaking, what do you think his response would be about the matter? Torts is a massive douche, but it still begs the question...

Tonight is game 3 in the stanley cup finals, and the series is tied at 1-1. Who do you have winning? I'd like to see Tampa win because Yzerman is their GM, and when I was in Tampa for a bit I went to a couple of Lightning games. Also, what do you think is going on with Ben Bishop? Evidently he left the ice 2x during game 2. Maybe he just had to take a dump? That's kind of what I'm thinking, but who really knows. John Cooper made a funny comment it about it today. He said if John Tortorella was speaking, what do you think his response would be about the matter? Torts is a massive douche, but it still begs the question...
Hawks without a doubt. Too bad they've totally sucked the last two games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT