ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Knight

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
team wins that game by 15, unfortunately those days are over. that was a terrible loss. all I got to say. other than officiating sucked. the ware breakaway he got raked across the arms they call that game over , **** hunter dickheadson , hes shit and would fight that big bastard

team wins that game by 15, unfortunately those days are over. that was a terrible loss. all I got to say. other than officiating sucked. the ware breakaway he got raked across the arms they call that game over , **** hunter dickheadson , hes shit and would fight that big bastard

Well, Bob lost to Kansas twice in one season so I'm not sure how he would have fared.

Reactions: Vern Pain
Not really. The 1993 loss in the Elite 8 was strictly because we lost Alan Henderson and in December ‘94 IU beat #1 Kansas in AH.
Steamrolled in the S16 in 91. Lost twice in 1992-1993. OT loss in Kansas Dec 1993. 4 in a row during our strongest stretch since the early 80s.

A lot of people forget about the first loss in the S16 in 91. . Game was over before halftime.

Steamrolled in the S16 in 91. Lost twice in 1992-1993. OT loss in Kansas Dec 1993. 4 in a row during our strongest stretch since the early 80s.

A lot of people forget about the first loss in the S16 in 91. . Game was over before halftime.
The game had to be stopped to fix a floor board or something. RMK asked the official if we could come back and finish the next day.

Yeah in fairness we were KU’s bitch in the early 90a.
Knight went like 1-4 vs Kansas with the calbert group. Even back then we could not beat these teams though it was always very close. Until we beat kentucky with zeller kentucky had owned us for 20 years or so.

He wins that game….i bet the farm at +6.5. Some things were easy to predict 25 years ago. Damn it hurt to type that

25 years ago? That was 1998, brother. Those were NOT good times and the only safe bet to make was us losing in the 1st round.

25 years ago? That was 1998, brother. Those were NOT good times and the only safe bet to make was us losing in the 1st round.
January 6, 1998….Michigan comes to the Hall. We are 0-2 in conference and catching points (I believe it was 7)….I made a lot of money (it was at the time) betting that game.

Knight went like 1-4 vs Kansas with the calbert group. Even back then we could not beat these teams though it was always very close. Until we beat kentucky with zeller kentucky had owned us for 20 years or so.
ead i think i evrone hares you assholec good night

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT