ADVERTISEMENT

Bigger gap, Alcorn St to us, or us to Duke?

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
I guess we will find out soon.

For games against highly ranked teams, years ago, I'd be anxiously excited for days.

Just now I had to look on the schedule, the day of the game, to tell me the tipoff time.

IU basketball has never been so far off my radar, since before Bootsie White laced 'em up.

For games against highly ranked teams, years ago, I'd be anxiously excited for days.

Just now I had to look on the schedule, the day of the game, to tell me the tipoff time.

IU basketball has never been so far off my radar, since before Bootsie White laced 'em up.

Well, I am psyched for tonight's game. It's an opportunity to watch another nail get pounded in the clown coffin.

Reactions: IUecho87
Of course, they are two entirely different kinds of gaps. Alcorn suffered a talent gap against us. We don't have a talent gap against Duke. We might even have more talent; have TMP check his numbers. Anyway, what we face tonight is a coaching gap.

I think we'll keep this game close, but find a way to lose at the end with bad defense.

Of course, they are two entirely different kinds of gaps. Alcorn suffered a talent gap against us. We don't have a talent gap against Duke. We might even have more talent; have TMP check his numbers. Anyway, what we face tonight is a coaching gap.

I think we'll keep this game close, but find a way to lose at the end with bad defense.

It won't be close. It can't be close. A close loss would be devastating.

Well highly ranked opponents are just about the only time IU plays well.

I hate making predictions, but I'm thinking Allen and Plumlee are going to give us severe problems. Grayson Allen is the next great Duke player everyone will hate. I think if he sticks around long enough he may reach Wojo or Reddick level hatred.

Duh ..

Here's how this goes:
IU starts off hot.
Gets 7 to 9 point lead.
Duke ties it at half.
IU goes down 5 to 7 early 2nd half.
Cuts it to a 3 pt lead around the 5 minute mark.
Crean takes out Bryant
Beifled on Plumleee
Duke goes up 11.
Bryant comes in with a minute or so
Duke by 12.

Reactions: PhishPhan682
Thank Allah we are now a football school. Need to change the school name to Iniana U because we don't have a single sport program that can play D.

Giving up 51 points in one half, on the road, isn't going to lead to a lot of success.

I'm happy and sad at the same time.
Concurrence. This is worse than I expected, and I expected a lot of shittiness. Clappy McTannerson gonna clap and tan. I stiLK hate seeing IU get beat down but it is for the greater good. I hope.

I hate making predictions, but I'm thinking Allen and Plumlee are going to give us severe problems. Grayson Allen is the next great Duke player everyone will hate. I think if he sticks around long enough he may reach Wojo or Reddick level hatred.

Dude, you nailed this prediction. Allen is a royal dick and flop artist. Very talented but easy to hate.

Dude, you nailed this prediction. Allen is a royal dick and flop artist. Very talented but easy to hate.
Meh, Ingram was the one that went off. Yea, Allen is the typical Duke white boy and like Reddick and Wojo has the Duke dickhead personality. Not watching, but from the score I'm guessing Duke turned up the D in the 2nd half?

Meh, Ingram was the one that went off. Yea, Allen is the typical Duke white boy and like Reddick and Wojo has the Duke dickhead personality. Not watching, but from the score I'm guessing Duke turned up the D in the 2nd half?

Yes, but Allen is that white kid that hits crazy unlikely shots and then flopped to earn a flagrant foul. Total abortion at this point.

Speaking of gaps....these are my favorite

thigh-gap-8.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT