ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten

If you watch these games and still can’t understand why the Big Ten hasn’t won a title in 20+ years I don’t know what to tell you.
We all know that it's because we fired Crean. IU would have won two or three titles if only we had kept him. Of course, the rest of us here are part of a cult and Crean is our supreme deity so we may not have a lot of credibility.

Name the last Big Ten team purported to have as many as 4 NBA draft picks … as I heard discussed about Duke this year and UK under Calipari.

Al Maquire famously said it takes three, when Larry Bird lost.

We all know that it's because we fired Crean. IU would have won two or three titles if only we had kept him. Of course, the rest of us here are part of a cult and Crean is our supreme deity so we may not have a lot of credibility.
No, no , no. It was Archie. He would’ve had us rolling this year. Candles lit and pentagram on the floor.

Gotta think the ceiling on the number of Big Ten teams in the tournament is coming down. Those that are on the margins will likely stop getting the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: .Gerdis
Gotta think the ceiling on the number of Big Ten teams in the tournament is coming down. Those that are on the margins will likely stop getting the benefit of the doubt.
I suspect it will and the BIG best sit up and take notice. We absolutely must change the way the games are officiated to create a more skilled game and less of a WWE match.

BIG is not attracting the guard play necessary to win in the post season. Watching Wisky and purdue beating the living hell out of each other is simply not something quality guards want to be a part of.

I suspect it will and the BIG best sit up and take notice. We absolutely must change the way the games are officiated to create a more skilled game and less of a WWE match.

BIG is not attracting the guard play necessary to win in the post season. Watching Wisky and purdue beating the living hell out of each other is simply not something quality guards want to be a part of.
I do believe Coach Woodson's offensive philosophy will be successful in the B1G and if so will be a model the conference can evolve from. I think it is more than possible. X development is a 1st step, the '22' PG is the 2nd and somebody like Banks, JG or an improved TJD may very well be the 3rd. RMK brought a focus on defense with players on the roster and targeted recruiting to the conference and it caught fire. But as CST stated officiating is the 800 lb. piece to the equation.
Go Woody-Go HOOSIERS!

Not sure about Crean but you’ll never convince me that Sampson wouldn’t have won 6 and 7 by now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT