ADVERTISEMENT

Biden admin to approve major drilling project

He did this, he refused to veto the DC crime bill, Jim Jordan is happy with changes to Biden's immigration policy. Progressives are livid.
Sees the writing on the wall. Progressives are destroying cities. Their policies are well-intentioned but ignore reality. The summer of love gave them their moment and people now see the absurdity of their over the top idyllic bs. Progressives are clueless. So now Biden and the Dems will distance themselves from the moronic progressives and move to the middle while we’re stuck with trump thus ensuring an absolute blowout in 24 for the Dems. Desantis better take note of Biden’s actions and get off the culture shit too or he’ll be sitting with the woke castoffs wondering what happened

• Haha
Reactions: Zizkov
Sees the writing on the wall. Progressives are destroying cities. Their policies are well-intentioned but ignore reality. The summer of love gave them their moment and people now see the absurdity of their over the top idyllic bs. Progressives are clueless. So now Biden and the Dems will distance themselves from the moronic progressives and move to the middle while we’re stuck with trump thus ensuring an absolute blowout in 24 for the Dems. Desantis better take note of Biden’s actions and get off the culture shit too or he’ll be sitting with the woke castoffs wondering what happened
I was too young, but political scholars wiser than me say that once Clinton lost congress after his first two years of progressivism he made a noticeable and concerted tact to the middle. Biden was a fresh faced 64 when Clinton was president but I’m sure he still remembers this.

I see this as Biden’s ham handed attempt to do the same.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I was too young, but political scholars wiser than me say that once Clinton lost congress after his first two years of progressivism he made a noticeable and concerted tact to the middle. Biden was a fresh faced 64 when Clinton was president but I’m sure he still remembers this.

Clinton 100 percent made the pivot

Biden has always been a moderate Dem. He played enough footsie with the progressives to solidify his nomination and to get over the line in 2020. But that's never who he was. Hell he was probably the furthest right candidate that ran in the Dem primary outside of Tulsi. But he gave away a lot of cards to win.

He's never been one with a lot of depth or gravitas. He's basically exactly what I expected. A place holder. A vessel to allow most of the Obama admin to return to govt after a 4 year hiatus.

It's better than the pathetic, overly wrinkled, fringed, and drug addicted carnival acts that filled the prior administration. But it's well short of what should be expected of the executive branch. We can do better

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Biden has always been a moderate Dem. He played enough footsie with the progressives to solidify his nomination and to get over the line in 2020. But that's never who he was. Hell he was probably the furthest right candidate that ran in the Dem primary outside of Tulsi. But he gave away a lot of cards to win.

He's never been one with a lot of depth or gravitas. He's basically exactly what I expected. A place holder. A vessel to allow most of the Obama admin to return to govt after a 4 year hiatus.

It's better than the pathetic, overly wrinkled, fringed, and drug addicted carnival acts that filled the prior administration. But it's well short of what should be expected of the executive branch. We can do better
He is friends with Senator McConnell and Senator Romney. "have a little faith baby have a little faith". Oddball.

Don't they know about the narrative? THE NARRATIVE!

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre pushed back Friday, saying no final decision on the project had been made, and that the US Department of the Interior would make an “independent decision on the Willow Project.”​
The Obama state department approved Keystone XL and Obama still flushed it. We’ll see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT