ADVERTISEMENT

Best wins

gmhowes

Junior
Gold Member
Jun 3, 2007
Hard for me to find much, Wis. 74-70 or 2 wins against O$U 76-73 or 71-65

IU is paying Woodson 4.2 million dollars and he has no recruits for next year. None. If that malpractice alone doesn't warrant termination....forget the record....I don't know what does. But then again....Mike Woodson isn't the problem...he is a product of the problem.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
I enjoyed the home OSU win. Also road wins at the end of the season and holding serve on senior night vs MSU.

That's basically it. Pretty bad year. The rivals "simple rating system" metric has them as the lowest they've been since Crean's 2ND year, and that's remarkable because Crean and Archie had some bad bad teams.

Of the games we attended, the OSU and Minnesota games were the best. Not saying those were IU's best opponents but they were the games that IU played best from beginning to end. Maryland (at home) was ugly offensively but I feel like it was the best IU played defensively all year.

The worst game we attended was Penn State.

OSU isn’t getting in, however, they should. They were screwed by the refs yesterday, who refused to foul out Shannon and allowed him to continue bulldozing people in the lane with four fouls.

Agree. Shannon should have fouled out twice. Once on the defensive end and bulldozing on the offensive end. They have to do something about him putting his head down and ramming people. Instead he draws the foul every single time.

IU is paying Woodson 4.2 million dollars and he has no recruits for next year. None. If that malpractice alone doesn't warrant termination....forget the record....I don't know what does. But then again....Mike Woodson isn't the problem...he is a product of the problem.
At the post game, Woody said “we don’t need to worry about recruiting right now.”
Pretty much sums up his approach to recruiting all season.

Agree. Shannon should have fouled out twice. Once on the defensive end and bulldozing on the offensive end. They have to do something about him putting his head down and ramming people. Instead he draws the foul every single time.
The charges they refused to call almost make you wonder about the refs and the B1G. If that had been X on the drive, he would have fouled out with 6 min to go. Those couple calls gave IL the win.

Reactions: Ray1125
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT