ADVERTISEMENT

Benghazi? Benghazi?

Does anybody want to talk about Benghazi? I didn't think so!
I was just thinking about this too. For anyone who was outraged about Benghazi that’s going to make excuses about this... I want Trump to answer questions for 11 hours. Can you imagine?

One of these days I am going to post a cookie recipe just to see if a certain poster turns it into a trump meltdown. My wager is yes.

I was just thinking about this too. For anyone who was outraged about Benghazi that’s going to make excuses about this... I want Trump to answer questions for 11 hours. Can you imagine?

Trump can’t go that long without snorting his adderall. Plus he would just claim executive privilege and not answer questions like the little bitch he is.

Reactions: cosmickid
One of these days I am going to post a cookie recipe just to see if a certain poster turns it into a trump meltdown. My wager is yes.
Because this is just a thread is no big deal, just a way to dump on Trump? Knowing our troops have a bounty on them, and not only doing nothing about it, but continuing to do Putin’s pleasing ( Syria, Germany, G8) is nothing. Got it. I realize it’s not like he wore a tan suit or anything.

Last edited:
I know it's popular, easy and lazy to dismiss any criticisms of Trump by claiming anything short of praise is TDS, but come on man. At best, he didn't care enough - or didn't have the attention span - to read all the way through his daily briefing that included this intel that held American lives in the balance.

To put a finer point on it, complacency when discussing an unfit moron in the Oval Office should never be an option. I for one am glad there are 'Trump meltdowns' over major, glaring issues like this and Trump's inadequacy hasn't been accepted as the new, low bar for the US presidency.

Because this is just a thread is no big deal, just a way to dump on Trump? Knowing our troops have a bounty on them, and not only doing nothing about it, but continuing to do Putin’s pleasing ( Syria, Germany, G8) is nothing. Got it. I realize it’s not like he wore a tan suit or anything.

Don't get me started about Michelle Obama's sun dress. ;)

Are people supposed to look the other way when the president continues to take a wrecking ball to the country he ostensibly leads?

Some of you are so sensitive, it's pathetic.
He referred to a black woman as an "it" It's basically an extrapolation of the comment made by that moronic city worker in West Virginia that referred to Michelle Obama as an ape in high heels.

Because CNN says he’s not doing anything about it doesn’t mean we’re not doing anything about it.

Don’t make me defend the imbecile - but I’d hope whatever we’re doing is highly classified and not in the news. Don’t you?

He referred to a black woman as an "it" It's basically an extrapolation of the comment made by that moronic city worker in West Virginia that referred to Michelle Obama as an ape in high heels.
Nah this is emblematic of some of the problem. YOU construed it to be racist. He could have said the same about Janet Reno or Jesse Ventura.

Reactions: Lucy01

Is anybody surprised that Russia is paying surrogates to kill Americans? We’ve done the same. We are doing the same. Surrogate wars are a fact of life. Sure, a bounty sounds nefarious, but it really is not anything but paying mercenaries.

Only the NYT and various other weak minds can use this as yet another way to dump on Trump.

Because CNN says he’s not doing anything about it doesn’t mean we’re not doing anything about it.

Don’t make me defend the imbecile - but I’d hope whatever we’re doing is highly classified and not in the news. Don’t you?
That’s a positive attitude, but considering his actions since he has known is taking troops out of Germany and pushing to get Putin back in the G8, I’m a little skeptical.

Nah this is emblematic of some of the problem. YOU construed it to be racist. He could have said the same about Janet Reno or Jesse Ventura.
Perhaps you are unaware about f the racist memes sent all over about Michelle?

Is anybody surprised that Russia is paying surrogates to kill Americans? We’ve done the same. We are doing the same. Surrogate wars are a fact of life. Sure, a bounty sounds nefarious, but it really is not anything but paying mercenaries.

Only the NYT and various other weak minds can use this as yet another way to dump on Trump.

Oh. Wow. You are really going to do it. You should try this to the face of a kid who has lost his dad or mom in Afghanistan. See if they agree with you.

What makes the most sense to me is the intelligence community leaked this because they felt action needed to be taken and none was forthcoming. It now appears that Trump lied about not being briefed. He either just blew it (the PDB) off, or made a determination to not act.

Anyone not a Trump sycophant is saying that this is an abject dereliction of duty. Thinking/hoping that there actually are things being done seems to be a bit of a reach to me. In a different context, with different actors, I might think differently.

You’re a lair! I was referring to her as being a man!

The right-wing Press, esp Fox, had a meltdown when Obama walked under an umbrella being held up by a uniformed Marine. Either Trump's advisors didn't believe he should be told about Putin's bounty hunters, or else they advised him and (as usual) he's now lying about it. The silence and deflection from the purveyors of "umbrella gate" is deafening...

Maybe I'm naive. But I'm surprised to read that Russia pays surrogates to kill Americans. Isn't that an act of war?

I heard an explanation that the daily reports are 60-80 pages and no president ever reads them. So just because they were in there did not mean that Trump knew. I'm willing to wait as I'm sure more facts will come out. It may be that, it may be things are happening behind the scenes (though inviting Russia to the economic summit seems strange if that is happening).

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
I heard an explanation that the daily reports are 60-80 pages and no president ever reads them. So just because they were in there did not mean that Trump knew.
My understanding is there no formal/specific format and that they do their darndest to present the info to the President in a format best suited to him. If that's the case, there is no way the PDB provided Trump is 60-80 pages long. I've read he likes bullet points and charts & graphs.

Not sure if it's done in Sharpie markers or crayon.

My understanding is there no formal/specific format and that they do their darndest to present the info to the President in a format best suited to him. If that's the case, there is no way the PDB provided Trump is 60-80 pages long. I've read he likes bullet points and charts & graphs.

Not sure if it's done in Sharpie markers or crayon.

That may be, since I'm not in the room I'm not sure one way or another what happens. My understanding from the guy on Cuomo last night was some briefer touches on the high points, the rest is there for the people who need to know. But that could be wrong. At some point people who know how this is conducted will weigh in for certain.

I heard an explanation that the daily reports are 60-80 pages and no president ever reads them. So just because they were in there did not mean that Trump knew. I'm willing to wait as I'm sure more facts will come out. It may be that, it may be things are happening behind the scenes (though inviting Russia to the economic summit seems strange if that is happening).
An acquaintance of mine worked in the state department and gave daily briefings to Reagan in his second term and Bush in his term. There has never been a president like Trump who did not know what is going on.

He did say that they has to manage their presentations to Reagan the last couple years

I hope the President would want to know if Russia is paying bounties to kill Americans. And I expect whoever is briefing him would see it as their duty to make sure the President knows something like that.

Reactions: TommyCracker

Is this really a stand you are willing to take?

Reactions: Bill4411
Oh. Wow. You are really going to do it. You should try this to the face of a kid who has lost his dad or mom in Afghanistan. See if they agree with you.

Thats dumb, dumb, dumb. Do you really want to argue but for rubles no Americans would have died in Afghanistan?

An acquaintance of mine worked in the state department and gave daily briefings to Reagan in his second term and Bush in his term. There has never been a president like Trump who did not know what is going on.

He did say that they has to manage their presentations to Reagan the last couple years
Fake post:D

Why does that mean we should do nothing? If we catch a Russian Spy stealing classified information, we don't just hand it to him, pat him on the back, and invite Russia to the economic summit as a reward.

Who said we are doing nothing? We paid the mujahedeen to kill Russians and that was 40 years ago. We’ve been screwing around with Afghanistan ever since. Trump wants to end it. I agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT