ADVERTISEMENT

Benghazi? Benghazi?

It’s not a stand. Why is anyone surprised that Russians pay our enemies to kill Americans?
Once again, you are practicing the art of misdirection. Very few people seem surprised that Russians are paying our enemies to kill Americans. In fact, I would wager that the most common response would be "Well, I'm not surprised".
So, absent that, can you image what people ARE surprised about?

3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

Who said we are doing nothing? We paid the mujahedeen to kill Russians and that was 40 years ago. We’ve been screwing around with Afghanistan ever since. Trump wants to end it. I agree.

Obvious conclusion:
You are full of shit.

Who said we are doing nothing? We paid the mujahedeen to kill Russians and that was 40 years ago. We’ve been screwing around with Afghanistan ever since. Trump wants to end it. I agree.

We do not know what the US is doing, which is fine. But how does inviting Putin to the economic summit fit with doing something.

As to the mujahadeen, Russia secretly flew combat missions in North Korea and provided anti-aircraft units to Vietnam. That cold war mentality is what we have been trying to eliminate.

He referred to a black woman as an "it" It's basically an extrapolation of the comment made by that moronic city worker in West Virginia that referred to Michelle Obama as an ape in high heels.

He said that because of the stupid far-right conspiracy that Michelle is a man. I'm not familiar with that (or anything else) coming out of West Virginia, but I'm guessing Lucy's intent was to play up that.

If you feed the troll...

The right-wing Press, esp Fox, had a meltdown when Obama walked under an umbrella being held up by a uniformed Marine. Either Trump's advisors didn't believe he should be told about Putin's bounty hunters, or else they advised him and (as usual) he's now lying about it. The silence and deflection from the purveyors of "umbrella gate" is deafening...

yabut yabut yabut

My post wasn't aimed at you originally but since you stepped right into the steaming pile...

Are people supposed to look the other way when the president continues to take a wrecking ball to the country he ostensibly leads?

Of course not, but there are a couple of one-trick ponies here that are capable of any other response to any discussion.

He referred to a black woman as an "it" It's basically an extrapolation of the comment made by that moronic city worker in West Virginia that referred to Michelle Obama as an ape in high heels.

It's fine.

Smart, intelligent women tend to really threaten middle aged white dudes, especially if they aren't deemed as highly fu#$able.

Maybe the echo boomer generation will get over it.

Because CNN says he’s not doing anything about it doesn’t mean we’re not doing anything about it.

Don’t make me defend the imbecile - but I’d hope whatever we’re doing is highly classified and not in the news. Don’t you?

Yeah the orange moron who basically broadcasts his every move to the world and hasn't had a strategic thought in twenty years is organizing some amazing covert action plan behind the scenes.

Just wait, it's going to be beautiful!

Yeah the orange moron who basically broadcasts his every move to the world and hasn't had a strategic thought in twenty years is organizing some amazing covert action plan behind the scenes.

Just wait, it's going to be beautiful!

Just released Intercepted communications show that General Soleimani and al-Baghdadi mumbled something about orange moron moments before they were blown to bits.

Is anybody surprised that Russia is paying surrogates to kill Americans? We’ve done the same. We are doing the same. Surrogate wars are a fact of life. Sure, a bounty sounds nefarious, but it really is not anything but paying mercenaries.

Only the NYT and various other weak minds can use this as yet another way to dump on Trump.

For a self proclaimed man of nuance, this is big swing and a miss on the understanding of the issue.

Let me try to explain.

Trump has been kissing Putin's ass ever since he ran. Strike one

He then is briefed that Putin wants to buy dead American soldiers in 2019. Strike two

Trump continues to be Putin's bitch. Tries to bring them into the G7 for f#$ks sake. Strike three.

You don't see a national security problem with a leader that so blatantly kisses the ass of a dictator (who just put it in place to rule his country for 30 more years) who pays top ruble for dead American soldiers?

You might need an intervention to pull your head out of Trump's ass (which I guess would make you the end of the human centipede).

Reactions: Bill4411
For a self proclaimed man of nuance, this is big swing and a miss on the understanding of the issue.

Let me try to explain.

Trump has been kissing Putin's ass ever since he ran. Strike one

He then is briefed that Putin wants to buy dead American soldiers in 2019. Strike two

Trump continues to be Putin's bitch. Tries to bring them into the G7 for f#$ks sake. Strike three.

You don't see a national security problem with a leader that so blatantly kisses the ass of a dictator (who just put it in place to rule his country for 30 more years) who pays top ruble for dead American soldiers?

You might need an intervention to pull your head out of Trump's ass (which I guess would make you the end of the human centipede).

Dumb.

What makes the most sense to me is the intelligence community leaked this because they felt action needed to be taken and none was forthcoming. It now appears that Trump lied about not being briefed. He either just blew it (the PDB) off, or made a determination to not act.

Anyone not a Trump sycophant is saying that this is an abject dereliction of duty. Thinking/hoping that there actually are things being done seems to be a bit of a reach to me. In a different context, with different actors, I might think differently.
That’s my takeaway too. These are exceptionally detailed leaks. I infer that they’re coming from people with knowledge who are taking big risks to go public.

Anyway, Trump undeniably knows now. Donald?

Reactions: TommyCracker
Just released Intercepted communications show that General Soleimani and al-Baghdadi mumbled something about orange moron moments before they were blown to bits.

You mean on his menu of 'bad guys' he was given choices and said, per his words, I want the really bad ones.

In the middle of an impeachment trial to cause, wait for it....a diversion.

An act that zero strategic thought and just ended up uniting Iran against the US as the first words out of the mouth of Soleimani's replacement was 'revenge'.

Like I said, he's incapable of strategic thought which is probably why he likes being Putin's bitch.

Reactions: Bill4411
That’s my takeaway too. These are exceptionally detailed leaks. I infer that they’re coming from people with knowledge who are taking big risks to go public.

Anyway, Trump undeniably knows now. Donald?

What is known? NYT reported a leak which was not a complete intelligence assessment.

My humble advice: put the waste-of-timers on ignore and leave them there. It’s amazing how quickly they’ll leave your mind.

Translation: anyone that threatens your constitution particularly those that bring objective original thought as they are the most threatening as they judge both sides equally and exposes you as a fraud.

Translation: anyone that threatens your constitution particularly those that bring objective original thought as they are the most threatening as they judge both sides equally and exposes you as a fraud.

Who brings this objective, original thought in your mind.

Oh, you think you.

I'm the most objective person than in the world from my point of view. Not my fault you dumbasses don't see it my way. Lol

FDR did a terrible thing with executive order 9066. But would you judge him equal to Hitler? I sure wouldn't. Judging equally doesn't make sense. Like that Big Bang quote, it is wrong to say a tomato is a vegetable but it is more wrong to say it is a suspension bridge.

I always try to judge people and actions in context.

Who brings this objective, original thought in your mind.

Oh, you think you.

I'm the most objective person than in the world from my point of view. Not my fault you dumbasses don't see it my way. Lol
Exactly. He’s been telling us that for ages. And we are all dimwits that we can’t see and honor him daily for his objectivity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT