ADVERTISEMENT

Benghazi? Benghazi?

I always try to judge people and actions in context.

Context of what?

I have a long disdain for the Democratic Party having often supported, and volunteering for, insurgent campaigns. Loyalty to a dysfunctional party should not be a reason to be nominated president. The Democratic Party may well be the second most corrupt and dysfunctional (mainstream) organization in America.

But after the GOP nominated Trump and Gov him 90% approval, the Gulf between the Democratic and Republican party is at least the distance from the earth to the moon.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Context of what?

I have a long disdain for the Democratic Party having often supported, and volunteering for, insurgent campaigns. Loyalty to a dysfunctional party should not be a reason to be nominated president. The Democratic Party may well be the second most corrupt and dysfunctional (mainstream) organization in America.

But after the GOP nominated Trump and Gov him 90% approval, the Gulf between the Democratic and Republican party is at least the distance from the earth to the moon.

The context of who said it, what their history is, what they said, to whom, under what circumstances with what potential motives and what the balance of the conversation was.

We should try not to judge what people say or do based on our own wants and fears. We see it here all day long.

For a self proclaimed man of nuance, this is big swing and a miss on the understanding of the issue.

Let me try to explain.

Trump has been kissing Putin's ass ever since he ran. Strike one

He then is briefed that Putin wants to buy dead American soldiers in 2019. Strike two

Trump continues to be Putin's bitch. Tries to bring them into the G7 for f#$ks sake. Strike three.

You don't see a national security problem with a leader that so blatantly kisses the ass of a dictator (who just put it in place to rule his country for 30 more years) who pays top ruble for dead American soldiers?

You might need an intervention to pull your head out of Trump's ass (which I guess would make you the end of the human centipede).
Don't forget the many private conversations Trump has had with Putin that specifically excluded the State Department and any note taking.

That may be, since I'm not in the room I'm not sure one way or another what happens. My understanding from the guy on Cuomo last night was some briefer touches on the high points, the rest is there for the people who need to know. But that could be wrong. At some point people who know how this is conducted will weigh in for certain.
Have Cuomo do a graph or a bullet point on why he would have his mother stay in the same room as a covid patient. I would really be interesting to see it.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT