ADVERTISEMENT

Belicheat spinning

The leader of the NFL's model franchise, a flagship for excellence

#deflate this!

so proud of everything he and Kraft have built!

Hahahhaha

It's funny that you say you're a scientist yet are so emotionally involved in a game. You're the only one the f'in dares about this the rest of us are just giving you shit and you don't get it. If the NFL played not another game I would be fine, you'd be in your parents basement in the fetal position wondering what you where going to do.

Just think about that, "scientist".

Link/ proof

Where's the proof they've been cleared of all charges? You're a "scientist" you should know about proof, I don't see ESPN reporting it, they are just reporting that the players, according to the union, shouldn't comment.

Belichick transcript (link)

Take a look at the transcript from Professor Belichick's physics lecture today (link). Try to see if you can understand what he is saying about the sequence of events as to rubbing and inflation. He never really says in detail what "preparation" was done in his little experiment and doesn't specify what was the starting pressure when the unknown "preparation" supposedly raised the balls' air pressure by 1 p.s.i.

I'd be curious how much friction is needed to create enough heat to raise air pressure in a football by 1 p.s.i.

Beliphysics 101

just read what Dan Wetzel (yahoo) had to say to that complaint (link)

Belichick clearly theorized why NE footballs would measure different than Indy's. You can disagree, but I'm baffled why people say it was not addressed

facts

how much do you want to wager on if I am a Ph.D. chemist?

seriously

man up!

any amount!

I am not going to reveal my identity to someone I know is a turd, but we can find some mutually agreed-upon third party to verify all of my credentials

+10000000000000

I don't really care about this but his stance is so all over the place.

first pick 'em Super bowl in a while, and #1 vs. #1

I am guessing that no publicity is bad publicity,

and the ratings will be HUGE

You should be a UK fan

UK doesn't care what they have to do to win, integrity be damned. You seem to support that.

I didn't see any of the press conference, but

It sounds like the defense is, "it's possible the balls could deflate under legal procedures."

So, if we can assume that's true, all it does is show the possibility. For all we know, the Pats simply found a procedure to match the scenario after the fact to justify the deflation. This is very different than the Pats proving that they didn't deflate the balls after inspection on game day.

I don't have a dog in this fight, BTW.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

4 days ago I didn't know the allegations would turn out to be false

I had some doubt.

it was silly of me to doubt them

Yet you immediately jumped to condemn them. Says a lot about your character

Says that you have the same level of character as the cheaters you cheer for.

You truly are thick as a brick. Look at what I compared it to

Dumbass, your sarcasm detector done broke.

Your immediate response was to try and justify your flip-flopping...

If you're going to lie and try to pass a statement off as sarcasm, you do that first - not after you've implicitly acknowledged it's sincerity, you fvcking imbecile.

Honestly, how do you spend as much time as you do watching Belichick and Brady lie and not learn a thing or two?

Also, nobody this dense is capable of developing and conveying a sarcastic sentiment. So that ship has sailed for you.

This post was edited on 1/24 9:31 PM by HA2740

No one here should honestly feel like they have a dog in this fight.

That is if my assumption is true that no one here is getting a paycheck from the NFL.

Some fans take this stuff way too serious and way too personal.

You sure have an obsession with being butthurt

You are a sad, sad, person that probably has little going for you except a team from the Northeast. I hope you aren't a teacher or professor as you claim.

It is a game. Don't you have family or friends to hang out with? For everyone but you, the game ends when the clock reads 00:00 and we move on with our lives.

very simply, Brady and Bellicheck were lying

Their @sses off.

Period.

I used to work in loss prevention at UPS. We had multiple training sessions on deception detection. It's the same method that the FBI uses.

And we put it to use- almost every single night. I interviewed hundreds of people over 5 or so years, and became pretty good at being able to tell who was BS'ing, who was lying, and who was being straight.

The answers and mannerisms of both Brady and BBQ were FULL of hallmarks of people that were uncomfortable with their answers. No doubt in my mind that Brady had a hand in what happened (likely through direction of the equipment manager), and BB had knowledge of what happened. Brady was extremely uncomfortable, and BB was extremely evasive. Completely different in many respects from their typical (baseline) personas. Some of the things that both said were verbal dead giveaways also.

In addition, I've seen a few interviews with former NFL QB's that basically said that it's impossible for what happened to happen without the quarterback knowing.

I think most people realize that the rules aren't something that team is particularly concerned about. That reality plus the press conferences convinced me that they were involved in what happened to the footballs. Zero doubt in my mind.

+1. Plus Belichick has the same # of Chemistry degrees

As Bill Nye, which his zero. The guy is good in explaining Balloon cars to 3rd graders and debating illiterate creationists, but this is apparently a stretch for him. The Carnegie Mellon engineers (Pittsburgh-based) confirms a 1.8 psi pressure drop even WITHOUT the mechanical rubbing/ buffing.

He is on NFL Network right now. He is actually talking and is definitely coming off as an expert on prepping the game balls. I still think he is lying his ass off.
He can't make it better. Tom Brady refused to produce his telephone, the Patriots attorneys tried to influence the investigation by offering their "input" throughout the whole thing and refused to make McNally and his "friend" available for realistic investigatory methods.

This looks horribly bad for (1) Brady, initially, and (2) Robert Craft/Belichick/Patriots by their post-event efforts to control the message.

Belichick should cut himself loose by saying "I dont' know what the hell Brady did. If he's guilty, he should pay the penalty." But, that won't happen, because Belichick's reputation as a coaching genius occurred simultaneously with Brady's success with the Patri
that was awesome! they repeated legal game day ball prep & legal inflation

after then going outside for two hours, the balls were down 1.5 psi, without anyone removing even a MOLECULE of air.

clear as day: no cheating required, no cheating done

game. set. match.

He even confidently said "Go do it yourself"
not today they didn't. What you wrote is wrong.

That was probably a lie too!

At this point, people aren't going to believe anything Belicheat says. He should save his explanation to the NFL. Funny he treats the media like they are a bother until he needs them to spin this issue. Now he won't shut up.
Belichick may be the only upper Patriot with any credibility left. Does anyone believe Brady? Does anyone believe Kraft? Does anyone believe Outside Shooter?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT