ADVERTISEMENT

Beer Thread

ICGAFF. Get a fvcking life. Let people live. FFS, everybody is so damn worried about other people’s $hit. Live your life. Stop judging people.
Said the marketing director for AB (now fired) who cost her company nearly 6 billion. You sound just like her.

Say what you want about those stupid people that need to get a life, but people like you need to wake up and understand that people other than you have an opinion also, and that there are many choices of beer out there, and they can choose to whatever the **** they want to do with their own damn money.

Said the marketing director for AB (now fired) who cost her company nearly 6 billion. You sound just like her.

Say what you want about those stupid people that need to get a life, but people like you need to wake up and understand that people other than you have an opinion also, and that there are many choices of beer out there, and they can choose to whatever the **** they want to do with their own damn money.
can you go ahead and fk off out of the beer thread

take this shit to the WC

Uhhhh….who threw the first pitch?
It. Was. A. Joke.

goodfellas-shinebox.gif

Reactions: hoosierdug
Yeah, right. It was from a deeper place than that, just admit it.

Great movie by the way.

Reactions: hoosierdug
Had a few good ones out west a couple of weeks ago.

Had a few Pliny the Elders over the course of the week and always enjoy them.

Hellmouth, an Imperial IPA from Ghost Town Brewing in Oakland was delicious. Leaned toward tart with lots of grapefruit.

The Cryonic 2023 from Del Cielo Brewing in Martinez CA. Big American IPA with an earthy dry front end and lots of malt and hops after that.

Those are the ones that stood out. Had offerings from Drake's and Original Pattern that were pretty good too.

Mrs. hooky had a sour that was incredible. Had I not been on an IPA Bender, I would have settled in on that. Blackberry Jam by Wild Barrel Brewing. 8+% made with blackberries black currants and Madagascar bourbon vanilla beans. Probably one of the top 5 sours I've ever sampled.

With Larry selling the business, I wonder if some of the seasonal lineup is being whittled down? I didn't see Expedition Stout last year.

New here and super excited to talk about my favorite brews with you all. Lately, I've been obsessed with this amazing IPA from a local brewery - seriously, it's so good! But, I've also been experimenting with making my own wine using DIY kits. It's been a lot of fun and I've actually had some success with it. If any of you are interested in trying it out, check out wineonlinestore.co.uk. They have everything you need to get started. Now an ad, folks, just a rec, cause I love making some drinks myself.

Last edited:
Glad I skipped out on here over the AB mess…

Headed to Milwaukee for a few days this weeek - any must-stop breweries? Will be staying right by Marquette’s AlMcGuirre Center…

Reactions: PhishPhan682
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT