ADVERTISEMENT

Beer in Minneapolis area

Any suggestions? Rabby and I are in town through Memorial Day. Not sure what the good local or regional beer may be
I'll second Surly. If you guys like burgers, you should check out The Nook. Great burgers and I'm sure they'll have Surly on tap.

natural-light.jpg

go away.

go back to your tard shack ... aka the premi...

or just enjoy some Surly while you are in proximity of the twin cities

Any suggestions? Rabby and I are in town through Memorial Day. Not sure what the good local or regional beer may be
#1 - Surly. New brewpub is phenomenal. If they have Todd The Axe Man on tap, drink it until it comes out your ears.

#2 - Dangerous Man. Their Chocolate Milk Stout is exquisite. Head to the 1029 Bar and eat lobster mac 'n cheese. Thank me later.

#3 - Indeed Brewing. Numerous great beverages. Start with Day Tripper.

That'll get you through the weekend.

Can't go wrong with any of the suggestions and yes...the Nook and The Blue Door are outstanding burger places.

You mentioned you would be in Maple Grove which is an over the top corner suburb on the beltway. Filled with food chains out your arse so, the beer snobs who know the cities are going to absolutely crucify me but there's a place called Granite City in Maple Grove that is it's own brewery. It wants to be an upscale Friday's.

Anyway, if you don't want to drive and are just hanging in Maple Grove I'd suggest Granite City Brewery right in the middle of their sprawling shopping/suburbia paradise...right off of 694.

I live in Fridley which is 15 minutes to the east so...welcome to Minnesota! The weather is amazing now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT