ADVERTISEMENT

Bedbugs

Rockfish1

Hall of Famer
Sep 2, 2001
The great thing about the Internet is that a bedbug infestation in the New York Times newsroom can lead to Bret Stephens being a dick and deleting his Twitter account.

cd2ec653-b287-41d0-b6e0-f96e80a35c18.jpeg

Left to right: Not Bret Stephens, not Bret Stephens, Bret Stephens, not Bret Stephens, not Bret Stephens

Reactions: DrHoops
The great thing about the Internet is that a bedbug infestation in the New York Times newsroom can lead to Bret Stephens being a dick and deleting his Twitter account.

cd2ec653-b287-41d0-b6e0-f96e80a35c18.jpeg

Left to right: Not Bret Stephens, not Bret Stephens, Bret Stephens, not Bret Stephens, not Bret Stephens

I thought this was going to be a thread about how Trump's Doral resort ( where he proposes having the next G-7 conference) had to settle a suit from a former guest who claimed his room had bedbugs. But since I don't want to hijack your thread, I won't mention the instances of cockroaches inspectors have found there as well...

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/pol...rt-inspectors-have-found-host-other-problems/

Reactions: Bill4411
Morning Joe just spent 30 minutes talking about Bed Bugs at Doral. Their news intern must have gone back to school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT