ADVERTISEMENT

Because it appeared it was going to rain this morning, I went to our nearly-deserted

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
mall and walked about four miles. Afterward, I drove home and decided to go for a three-mile walk outdoors because it no longer looked like rain.

I don't know about you guys, but I like to walk outdoors whenever possible in the winter time because it helps prevent me from getting sick. It was a little cold and windy today, but I still enjoyed the walk outdoors.

My incentive to complete my two walks that totaled seven miles was to come home, grab lunch and watch IU play at Maryland. What a disappointing game!

mall and walked about four miles. Afterward, I drove home and decided to go for a three-mile walk outdoors because it no longer looked like rain.

I don't know about you guys, but I like to walk outdoors whenever possible in the winter time because it helps prevent me from getting sick. It was a little cold and windy today, but I still enjoyed the walk outdoors.

My incentive to complete my two walks that totaled seven miles was to come home, grab lunch and watch IU play at Maryland. What a disappointing game!
Should have walked some more and skipped the game. We have a treadmill when it gets cold out. It's been a bit too cold to get outside and walk for me.

Should have walked some more and skipped the game. We have a treadmill when it gets cold out. It's been a bit too cold to get outside and walk for me.

I wish I had skipped the game. I don't like to use a treadmill, but I don't mind using an elliptical. However, I prefer to have some time outdoors--even if I can't play golf.

We like to walk . . . especially on the trails in the central section map linked here: https://www.nps.gov/kemo/planyourvisit/maps.htm.

BTW, we saw Pete K's younger brother at the Gator Bowl . . . he had seats in the row in front of us. Small world . . . .

We like to walk . . . especially on the trails in the central section map linked here: https://www.nps.gov/kemo/planyourvisit/maps.htm.

BTW, we saw Pete K's younger brother at the Gator Bowl . . . he had seats in the row in front of us. Small world . . . .

Did Kevin have his dogs with him? He loves labs. By the way, Pete and I have lunch together about once a month. Sometimes I can't make it because a customer contacts me at the last minute and needs to meet with me in another town either before or after lunch. I'll have to look up those trails.

Did Kevin have his dogs with him? He loves labs. By the way, Pete and I have lunch together about once a month. Sometimes I can't make it because a customer contacts me at the last minute and needs to meet with me in another town either before or after lunch. I'll have to look up those trails.
No labs. He did make mention of them though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT